Taj Hotels in Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
Taj Hotels runs the two resorts inthe Maldives, Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa and Taj Exotica Resort & Spa. Both Taj's resorts are a picturesque island hideaways which combines modern luxury comforts with unspoiled natural beauty.
Taj Hotels is a chain of luxury hotels and a subsidiary of the Indian Hotels Company Limited; headquartered at Express Towers, Nariman Point in Mumbai. The company operates a total of 100 hotels and hotel-resorts, with 84 across India and 16 in other countries, including Bhutan, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UAE, UK, USA and Zambia
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: Water Villas, Dining, Honeymoon, Spa
With 64 impeccably designed villas and suites, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, undoubtedly is in the top range of Maldives luxury resorts. But even in thisexclusive group is getting crowded, and there is a sense in the unique offerings that this resort successfully offers better than anyone else. It is here, indeed sublime aspects of the Taj hotel chain - it's fine cuisine and a spa. Individually in the top 3 or 4 in the country, in the bosom of the Taj there are compelling arguments to make you to fly half the way around the world. Another advantage, though not quite unique is that the resort is just a 15-minute luxury speedboat transfer from Male airport. This proximity also includes a special tour by seaplane, and easy access to Male metropolis for historical sightseeing tour. Casting an east flavors that really him to the face, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa has been full renovated in 2008, and today this piece of paradise offers luxury, quiet and a great value Read Full Review...
Best Experience: All Inclusive, Couples, Value
An idyllic retreat with impressive design, Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa is boutique lush resort that offers a laid-back luxury beach experience. Combining natural décor with modern luxuries, an affordable accommodation in Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa (former Vivanta By Taj - Coral Reef) attracts couples and rare families to the Maldives. This boutique resort with lower rates (and less luxurious) than the sister property of Exotica attracts couples of many nationalities. In the natural form of the heart, the island has narrow but beautiful beaches and easy access for snorkeling. The house reef with a 1000-year-old coral is one of the highlights here. As well as thousands of tropical fish and stingrays, it has its very own coral-covered shipwreck 22 metres underwater – perfect for divers to discover without even needing to board a boat.
All 62 villas with thatched roofs (including beach villas, water villas and two bedroom suites with private pools) have elegant, modern interiors and private open spaces; there may be minor maintenance problems (but usually a fast, efficient and friendly staff). For an island of such a tiny size there is delicious food and drinks, the program (the Taj brand) with four different restaurants, a café and a modern beach bar that is open until midnight. Although the landscape is not the most beautiful in the Maldives, at night the atmosphere turns into a romantic one, especially with candlesticks on tables along the beach where the chef stirs up appetites and teases guests with fresh seafood dishes on an outdoor grill. Everyone can refresh themselves in the main infinity swimming pool, as well as the resort has a diving center PADI, and back on land, the Jiva Spa offers soothing Indian-inspired massages. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 22.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More