Taj Hotels in Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
Taj Hotels runs the two resorts inthe Maldives, Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa and Taj Exotica Resort & Spa. Both Taj's resorts are a picturesque island hideaways which combines modern luxury comforts with unspoiled natural beauty.
Taj Hotels is a chain of luxury hotels and a subsidiary of the Indian Hotels Company Limited; headquartered at Express Towers, Nariman Point in Mumbai. The company operates a total of 100 hotels and hotel-resorts, with 84 across India and 16 in other countries, including Bhutan, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UAE, UK, USA and Zambia
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till May 31 for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Special offer with fly, stay and dine benefits!
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Best Experience: Water Villas, Dining, Honeymoon, Spa
With 64 impeccably designed villas and suites, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, undoubtedly is in the top range of Maldives luxury resorts. But even in thisexclusive group is getting crowded, and there is a sense in the unique offerings that this resort successfully offers better than anyone else. It is here, indeed sublime aspects of the Taj hotel chain - it's fine cuisine and a spa. Individually in the top 3 or 4 in the country, in the bosom of the Taj there are compelling arguments to make you to fly half the way around the world. Another advantage, though not quite unique is that the resort is just a 15-minute luxury speedboat transfer from Male airport. This proximity also includes a special tour by seaplane, and easy access to Male metropolis for historical sightseeing tour. Casting an east flavors that really him to the face, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa has been full renovated in 2008, and today this piece of paradise offers luxury, quiet and a great value Read Full Review...
Best Experience: All Inclusive, Couples, Value
An idyllic retreat with impressive design, Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa is boutique lush resort that offers a laid-back luxury beach experience. Combining natural décor with modern luxuries, an affordable accommodation in Taj Coral Reef Resort & Spa (former Vivanta By Taj - Coral Reef) attracts couples and rare families to the Maldives. This boutique resort with lower rates (and less luxurious) than the sister property of Exotica attracts couples of many nationalities. In the natural form of the heart, the island has narrow but beautiful beaches and easy access for snorkeling. The house reef with a 1000-year-old coral is one of the highlights here. As well as thousands of tropical fish and stingrays, it has its very own coral-covered shipwreck 22 metres underwater – perfect for divers to discover without even needing to board a boat.
All 62 villas with thatched roofs (including beach villas, water villas and two bedroom suites with private pools) have elegant, modern interiors and private open spaces; there may be minor maintenance problems (but usually a fast, efficient and friendly staff). For an island of such a tiny size there is delicious food and drinks, the program (the Taj brand) with four different restaurants, a café and a modern beach bar that is open until midnight. Although the landscape is not the most beautiful in the Maldives, at night the atmosphere turns into a romantic one, especially with candlesticks on tables along the beach where the chef stirs up appetites and teases guests with fresh seafood dishes on an outdoor grill. Everyone can refresh themselves in the main infinity swimming pool, as well as the resort has a diving center PADI, and back on land, the Jiva Spa offers soothing Indian-inspired massages. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Scubaspa Yang - 15 May 2021 - from €2,313.00 - Best of Maldives - (25% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 16 May 2021 - from €1,199.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €280 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Carpe Novo - 27 Nov 2021 - from €1,382.00 - North Male - Baa - Ari - Vaavu - South Male - Early Bird Deal (10% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 02 Jan 2022 - from €1,236.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 . (16% OFF)
- Maldives Aggressor II - 07 Nov 2021 - from €3,133.00 - Best of Maldives - Meemu (Male-Male) - $500 OFF! Rates include discounts! Valid until May 07, 2021.
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 00.05.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort debuts in Paradise this Summer
- The Maldives have been added to UK's red list countries
- Take Your Vacation to the Next Level with Amilla Maldives
- St. Regis Maldives appoints Pedro Samper as Executive Chef
- The Nautilus Maldives launches its first ever Holistic Spa Month
- Sheraton Maldives Introduces USD 130,000 Exclusive Island Takeover
- Mother’s Day Weekend at Vilamendhoo Island Resort
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Honeymoon at Maafushivaru Maldives
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives partners with Bamford brand
- Cora Cora Maldives Appoints Umberto Piccolini as Culinary Director
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands announces LEGENDARY DEBUT offer
- Marriott Bonvoy celebrates Healthcare Heroes with special rates
- The Maldives resorts still welcomes Indian travelers!
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen vacations in the Maldives
- Spend a romantic weekend at Baros Maldives
- The Most Romantic Bed and Breakfasts in the Maldives
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More