Take Your Vacation to the Next Level with Amilla Maldives
Why Amilla Maldives Resort is outstanding luxury experience
So, it’s time to plan your next trip to the Maldives, but you don’t want this vacation to be like all of the others; you want to take it to the next level.
Discover Amilla Maldives Resort & Residences tropical playground of finest sands, lush greenery and crystal clear waters. The Maldives private island lifestyle your way, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Favorite with world celebs, Amilla offers timeless style and endless bliss with a perfectly curated exclusive experiences.
Here are some of our favorite highlights at Amilla Maldives, all creatively and painstakingly designed to celebrate unparalleled indulgence and afford you the most luxurious ans safest vacation of your life. Learn more why the Amilla experience gives you more.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Kandima Maldivesl - Early Bird offer 55% OFF with other Kool book direct benefits
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays from now into 2022
- Mirihi Island: Easter offer 2022 - 15% OFF
- Anantara Resorts: Luxury Hotels Special offers
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- Constance Maldives Resorts: 40% off at Constance Halaveli and Constance Moofushi
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Delighting and surprising the guests is Amilla's hallmark. Stand by for unexpected treats and indulgences. Amilla likes to manage your expectations before they arrive on the island - and excel at surpassing them during your stay.
Your Katheeb (guest experience) personalises your guest journey. Tailored to your fancies, exceeding expectations. Amilla is living up to its reputation as ‘An Island of Surprises’. .
And even the sky is not the limit. Guests travelling to Amilla will now be arriving in style on board Manta Airways’ sleek fleet of blue and white seaplanes.
Unwind in some of the most spacious pool villas and hip beachfront residence in the Maldives. Starting at 200sqm, they’re far larger than most Maldives resort villas. As for beach residences they are contemporary tropical retreats and nestled on one side of the island for optimum discretion.
Huge indoor and outdoor areas for play and relaxation. Daylight streams through the palatial living spaces. Immerse in your choice of elements - water, air or earth with beach-house sophistication. Unparalleled ocean views open out from huge tropical courtyard gardens. It is true Maldivian bliss.
Next USP, 'Space to Play', gives you another competitive edge, particularly during the pandemic. With naturally lush scenery Amilla is one of the largest islands in the Maldives, with a low density of villas on the island, so around 70% of the island is jungle and cycle tracks. Explore 23.5 hectares of space to play, roam and relax. With only 67 spacious Villas and Residences, most of the island is untouched. Leafy cycle paths. Secret beaches. Unparalleled freedom.
The resort has been carefully landscaped in a way that enhances its natural beauty, rather than trying to force a formal appearance on it.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle at Amilla Maldives with 'Wellness Your Way'. This concept caters to the high-end guests of today, who frequently require special diets such as paleo, keto, vegan and low-lectin. Amilla Fushi is a pioneer in ensuring that guests in the Maldives can follow their ‘eating lifestyle’ whilst enjoying the food they love on the island resort.
Amilla's comprehensive WYW menus suit all requirements. Indulge in a celebration of vegan, paleo, keto, low lectin and dairy-free eating lifestyles in the world-class menus. Customisable dishes. A contemporary approach to nutrition. Not a Maldives wellness resort, but a champion of holistic wellness.
From fine dining to comfort food. Food to suit your mood. Rotate between various restaurants so that you keep experiencing something new each day, no matter how long you're staying with us. Choose from a selection of meal plans to suit your needs.
Feast on divine Japanese fusion dishes over the water at award-winning Feeling Koi restaurant. Then ‘Dine Around’ to explore diverse menus at the resort's other venues. Maybe slip away to a secluded ‘Dine by Design’ location for an unforgettable evening under the stars.
Enjoy free Homemade@Amilla ice-cream every day at Chill'd cafe.It's just great to keep the treats rolling at Amilla. And the team believe having a bit of fun is important - no matter your age.
Experience the underwater wonderland of Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve is an outstanding snorkelling and diving site. A Marine Sanctuary area renowned for mantas, whale sharks and remarkable biodiversity. Pristine waters is sparkling with a kaleidoscopic colours.
Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere reserve is a mecca for mantas from April to November, peaking in July. Read more
Speaking of which, Amilla votes for the Planet! The resort's team cares about the fragile natural world surrounding us and take proactive measures to reduce the impact on the environment of operations. Rest assured that sustainability is at the heart of all they do.
Amilla respects the fragile beauty of the ecosystem and rolls out for the first time ever some exciting new sustainability initiatives.. The organic gardens of the island and homemade cuisine, spa and bath products lower a carbon footprint. Amilla - always evolving to make the island genuinely more eco-conscious.
Homemade and Homegrown@Amilla are two pet projects the resort is extremely proud of. There are all conditions to grow fresh fruit, veg and herbs on the island due to the exceptionally fertile soil, which used in homemade products.
Feast upon nutritious cuisine. Cultivated metres from your table, on your plate in minutes. Healthy and immunity-boosting food and drinks. Plus homemade treats - you deserve it. Vegan, paleo, keto and other dietary lifestyles are comprehensively catered for, with the freshest garden-to-table ingredients.
And last but not least - one of the most pertinent USPs tough for travellers times is a policy of PCR Tests For All at Amilla Maldives. The island is one of just a few resorts in the Maldives offering complimentary Rapid PCR tests for all arrivals, with results returned in just 1-3 hours.
Relax knowing your health and wellbeing is Amilla's utmost concern. With in-house Rapid PCR testing for all arrivals (staff and guests) with the compliments, the private island remains a safer choice for your holiday. PCR tests also available on request at cost price for those departing Amilla to countries requiring them from a government-certified PCR testing centre.
Best Experience for: Families, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Maldives offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Known as The Island of Surprises - younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. The island is renowned for its constant evolution, ingenuity, playfulness and innovations, from its new Maldivian traditional medicine-inspired spa treatments to ‘glamping’ in a bubble pod under the stars. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 27 Feb 2022 - from €1,645.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - €154 OFF! Rates include discount
- Maldives Aggressor II - 15 May 2022 - from €2,284.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $500 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Moonima - 05 Oct 2022 - from €2,725.00 - Baa Atoll incl. Hanifaru Bay (Male - Male) - 200 USD OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Valid until 31 Dec. 2022
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 09.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- Maldives main airport launches first phase of new VIP Terminal
- Hawaii Approves Cruise Ship Operations for Norwegian, Carnival
- The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island appoints Ida Ayu Nyoman Widiaptini as Director of Spa
- Fari Islands celebrates the Opening of a New football field
- Blissful Maldives Luxury Escape at Cinnamon Velifushi
- Royal Caribbean Group offers Intel on Omicron Cruise Impact
- 'MADE FOR WAVES': Exclusive Surf Package
- Win a fabulous 5-night Luxury Break at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- The Maldives adds New Departure Tax
- Villa Hotels & Resorts announces WELL Health-Safety rating achievement
- Hurawalhi Maldives wins 3 prestigious 2021 Hotel Travel Awards 2021
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More