Here's Why Couples Love Kandolhu: Pearl of the Maldives
The Best Romantic Getaways in the Maldives
A special place, Maldives is not just for lovers. But you’d be forgiven for thinking that it might be. Indeed, the Indian ocean is the perfect backdrop for romance, since there’s nothing between you and your significant other save for white sand beaches and turquoise seas.
With a romantic atmosphere Kandolhu is a boutique Maldives resort which features just 30 villas that perfectly combine natural elements of the island nation with modern architecture and creature-comforts, in creating an experience so memorable that it will stay with you forever.
For a small and intimate island, Kandolhu offers plenty of ways for activities, dine and be merry. Explore the stomach/heart nexus at fine à la carte restaurants with ocean views where the casual vibe keeps the focus on your better half — and on a delicious sea-to-table menu. If your romantic dreams are underwater driven, try scuba diving or house reef snorkelling experince. Savor a couples spa treatment, stroll hand in hand along the white sands or simply stare at sunset from an airy, spacious overwater Ocean Pool Villa, perched over an azure lagoon.
Of course, You need to see (and experience) Kandolhu for yourself. Blending fun with relaxation here are 5 reasons why Kandolhu Maldives could be your happy place.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE + transfers, minimum 4 nights
- Kandima: Up to 47% OFF discount applicable for stays from 24 December 2023 to 10 January 2024
- Amilla Escape: 30% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 41% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on Luxury All Inclusive Plan
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
1 Best of the Best
Heart shaped, even in the Maldives an island so perfectly formed as Kandolhu is rare. ‘Best of the Best’ Kandolhu is a gem of the Maldives having been awarded 30 category awards in the past seven years.
The most recent award is a number one winner in all of Asia, and better yet crown No. 4 among the Top 25 Hotels in the World awarded by TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel platform. This earns Kandolhu its second consecutive accolade and places in the eighth spot worldwide in the Romance category.
2 An Amazing House Reef
Snorkeling in the Maldives is a must and the beautiful and abundant marine life in North Ari Atoll means exploring underwater world anywhere close to the island is already a feast for the eyes. Kandolhu house reef offers one of the best snorkelling experience in Maldives. Expect to see rays, turtles, sharks and school of colorful fish. Deepen the experience to join on a snorkeling adventure in the pursuit of magnificent a whale sharks or manta rays. Other things to do are PADI dive center, and water sports.
3 The Most Stunning Water Villas for Honeymoon
For that special getaway for you and your loved one, Ocean Pool Villas at Kandolhu offer a well equipped secluded utopia over the clear waters of the Maldives. Facing the sunset, the villa gives you 100% privacy, oversized bedroom with king bed, private pool and direct access to the ocean. A sought after romantic escape choice these luxury villas is the best accommodation experience at Kandolhu to rejoice in the magic and delight of love.
The bathroom of these villas are open and airy with shower, twin vanity and a bathtub, and features a sliding door which opens up to the outdoor deck. The expansive and completely private deck includes sun loungers, sun umbrella and a plunge pool and infinite views of the Indian Ocean.
4 A Perfect place to Exhange & Renew Your Vows
Being among the finest Maldives honeymoon resorts Kandolhu is a right place to go when it comes to renewal of vows. Seize life’s new chapter as Mr. & Mrs. at a stunning location of your choice providing the perfect backdrop to your dream day.
With passionately discreet and abundantly beautiful ceremony bathed in the Maldivian sun, the resort offers its guests bespoke Island Vows that include the attentive services of an event planner. All you will have to do is decide on the date that you want your Maldives wedding ceremony, and the islanders will do the rest to ensure that your special day is tailored to your liking to make it the perfect day that you always dreamt about.
5 Kandolhu's spa has the Wellness Fix you’re Craving
Increase your relaxation experience at Varu Spa in the heart of Kandolhu island. Taking things up a notch Varu Spa focuses to realign and unite the mind, body and soul by helping to rebalance and strengthen this energy, not only leaving you feeling at one with yourself and in harmony with your beautiful surroundings, but relaxed and energised, healthy and happy. Spa treatments can be tailored to suit your individual needs, providing a personalised experience and the ultimate in indulgence, leaving you feeling relaxed and energized.
Best Experience for: Honeymoon, beach, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
World’s fourth Top hotel 2021 Kandolhu Maldives guarantees even more than just your dreams of an unforgettable honeymoon in the Maldives. ‘Best of the Best’, Soaked in romance, with an incredible house reef snorkeling, couples are bound to fall in love with this cozy island. Kandolhu features just 30 villas that perfectly combine natural elements of the Maldives with modern architecture and creature-comforts, in creating an experience so memorable that it will stay with you forever. An additional draw is clean and soft sandy beaches, all around a small round island whose shape in Maldivian standards is a rarity.Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Carpe Diem - 09 Apr 2023 - from €1,999 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - North Male-South Male-Vaavu-South Ari-North Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Novo - 09 Apr 2023 - from €2,435.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Vita - 08 Apr 2023 - from €2,296.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More