10 Things That Make Oaga Art outstanding Maldives resort
Best All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
Be a witness to true Maldivian hospitality at Oaga Art Resort inspired by local history, culture and traditions. For centuries, it has been customary to welcome guests with open hearts, offering the best of the house to visiting guests. The resort offers the best chair in the house, the warmest food and the comfiest bed. With Greatest All-Inclusive plan the island offers special experiences, benefits, and curated spaces that tell you the story of the Maldives with a style. Dust off those travel bags, roll up your summer shorts, come enjoy what Maldives boasts.
Learn more why Oaga Art Resort is a perfect Maldives escape for those who dream to enjoy an eclectic blend of activities and vivid impressions with unbeatable value.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Constance Maldives - UP to 45% OFF, for stays until 29th Sep 2023
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE + transfers, minimum 4 nights
- Fushifaru Maldives: 40% discount & Kids STAY & EAT Free! Free Cancellation
- Amilla Escape: 30% OFF on villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 41% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on Luxury All Inclusive Plan
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
1 Largest Art Collection in the Maldives
In collaboration with Maldivian artists and craftsmen, we are proud to hold the Largest Art Collection in the Maldives including the largest mural pool in the world, 105+ room murals, 150+ pieces in Gallery villas and so much more!
2 100% Maldivian Owned
The resort runs by the local family, reflecting true Maldivian hospitality, which can be felt the minute you arrive on the island. Let’s talk facts, a local company with a 99% Maldivian management team, a community with 70% locals from which 24% are female!
3 An Unique Dining Concept
The luxury dining options at Oaga Art Resort are far from the usual dining experiences offered in the Maldives. Kaa Kada restaurant is dine around a la carte with 5 vibrant street carts offering a global food selection. Samaasaa offers a theatrical dining experience, designed to bring together fusional, seasonal flavours and performance art. With curated collection of artisan beers and gin from around the world Sobi is a pool bar with a beer & gin garden and it is included in all inclusive. Raa Baa bar & pool serves sushi & sashimi around lunchtime and high tea in midafternoon.
Last but not least, if you are too tired to walk to the restaurant, be sure to try the Thashibari delivery service and have your food delivered on a tricycle and in a tiffin box! The first delivery is always on the house
4 Hoba Spa
With its unique community healing vibe, Hoba Spa is a space of wellbeing where you can feel the simplicity, warmth and energy of the island lifestyle. Our journeys slowly bring transformation, re-connection and balance to body, mind and soul through the ancient knowledge of the Maldivian medicinal traditions, known as Dhivehi Beys.
With STEM based kids activities and a petting zoo – this is the place where kids can learn and have fun too!
6 Open Community
Choose to mingle with our team? Get to know them and have a tea or two! They have loads of stories to share.
7 Vibe & Art Department
Rain or shine, our vibe team ensures all day entertainment where the fun never ends! While having a platform for the local art community, showcasing the Maldivian talents and masterpieces
8 Recording Studio
Join Oaga's in-house artists to explore the groovy tunes playing in your head.
9 ADK Outreach Hospital
Medical care and attention available from the biggest private hospital in the Maldives!
10 100% Local Retail Boutique
Offering only authentic local products made by Maldivian talents!
Plan a holiday at your favorite Maldivian villa with an additional 25% off when you stay longer than 4 nights. With our exclusive The Island Lobi Plan, you’ll enjoy a hassle-free holiday dedicated to ocean adventures, snorkeling, gourmet wine and undersea dine, and spacious villas made for sharing good times. No hidden extras, no surprises, no worries!
Oaga Art Resort - Greatest All-Inclusive
Best Experience for: All Inclusive, couples, families, house reef snorkeling, dining, spa
An all-inclusive Maldives resort near Male, Oaga Art Resort has opened up for the world during this new year of 2023. A contemporary brand driven by a Maldivian team, Oaga as a concept revolves around the philosophy of organic community growth. The art resort focuses on elevating the collective story of the Maldive islands with a platform especially made to cater for local artists and craftsmen while embracing the tranquility offered by the surrounding sun, sand and beaches.
Their greatest all-inclusive plan is testament to this, which includes experiences such as Creative Expression (art) classes, Take Notes (music) sessions, Thashibari In-Villa Dining, floating meal, choices of excursions, motorised watersports and the list goes on. READ FULL REVIEWCheck Availability and Prices
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Carpe Diem - 09 Apr 2023 - from €1,999 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - North Male-South Male-Vaavu-South Ari-North Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Novo - 09 Apr 2023 - from €2,435.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Vita - 08 Apr 2023 - from €2,296.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 22.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- 10 Ways to Take Your Breath Away in the Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives announces with egg-citing Easter activities for whole family
- Nova Maldives launches Community Street Food Festival
- The St. Regis Maldives welcomes chef Christophe Marleix from Le Cordon Blue
- Conrad Maldives welcomes Ayurvedic Expert Dr Gopal, elevates holistic wellness
- Niyama Maldives announces Surf Residency with Brad Gerlach
- Kuredu Maldives resort: What's new? March 2023
- Mandarin Oriental to open First Hotel in the Maldives in 2025
- Unwind in Maldives’ Most Dreamworthy resort: COMO Maalifushi
- Experience the Wonders at Anantara Kihavah with daily HB gourmet meal
- Veligandu Island Resort announces Property-wide Upgrade
- Le Méridien Maldives unnounces a New Executive Chef appointment
- 'EASTER BREAK OFFER' at Heritance Aarah
- La Dolce Vita gourmet weeks at You & Me Maldives
- An Easter Egg Hunt you wouldn’t want to miss at Oaga Art Resort
- Cora Cora Maldives announces Harry Potter-Themed Easter Program
- Things to Do on Easter 2023 at Sun Siyam resorts
- Rosewood opens Its first hotel in the Maldives
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, March
- Escape to Maldives with a 4-Day Weekend at COMO Cocoa Island
- Jawakara Islands Maldives opens 1st August 2023
- Things to Do on World Art Day at Kandima Maldives
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More