Iridium Spa at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
Best Luxury Spa in The Maldives
Unique, lobster shaped, Iridium Spa at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort located above the clear turquoise waters of the beautiful Dhaalu Atoll, offers a spa paradise on a remote tropical island.
The spa occupies an area of 1,850 square meters towering over the sparkling waves of the Indian Ocean, and its elegant interior is decorated with white oak and plush furniture. Treatments are performed in six spa overwater rooms, located in lobster claws. Portholes with a seabed view mean that guests during treatment can watch the vibrant sea life below, creating a soothing backdrop for an exceptional range of spa experience.
This is the first Iridium Spa in the Marriott brand to offer intensive Ayurvedic and wellness programs. “A dedicated Ayurvedic practitioner performs consultations for guests and creates customized spa programs during their stay,” explains the spa director. Iridium also has its own yoga master who leads anti-gravity yoga sessions, and is the only spa in the Maldives with a special hydrotherapy saltwater pool.
The largest overwater spa in the Maldives featured the corporate Iridium Signature Legacy treatment package for 4 days, as a complete holistic experience for body and soul.
This experience includes four procedures and individual counseling on wellness therapy, as well as the use of the extensive Blue Hole Pool hydrotherapy, which uses heated seawater and a multitude of hydromassage jets to provide more effective therapeutic physical and psychological advantages.
The Iridium Signature Legacy Package for $ 1,425 includes the following:
- 30-minute wellness consultation: consultation with local therapists to ensure an individual and more efficient experience.
- 90-minute Iridium Signature Touch Treatment: a combination of traditional Asian techniques for applying pure natural oil and feeding the skin with vital nutrients. Then there is a warm sand scrub, sand from the beach of the island of Vommuli, wetted with oil of young coconut, which is applied on the back to penetrate the skin of organic minerals, relieve muscle tension and improve circulation.
- 60-minute Mococa body scrub with pink salt: after the exfoliating scrub, guests are wrapped in a Mococa scrub. Mococa is made from cocoa detox, coffee beans and coconut milk, providing soothing nutrition to the skin, and pleasing the senses.
- 120-minute Shirodhara: this Ayurvedic treatment includes four hands massage, which is very soothing, and then a constant stream of warm aromatic oil is poured on the third eye chakra on the forehead, which leads guests to a blissful state of rest.
- 210-minute The Caviar Journey: The journey begins with deep breathing exercises, before using bamboo and fruit enzymes, to improve skin tone. Anti-inflammatory proteins are stable, tone, thin and deeply moisturize the skin. Then a therapeutic massage using the best Neroli massage oil, enriched with magnesium, relaxes the muscles and dissipates tension. The Caviar Journey ends with lavender, with a glass of champagne, savoring delicious black caviar with the best views of the Indian Ocean from the bath.
Guests can also consult on spiritual themes with an Ayurveda specialist in the spa, which offers a free 15-minute consultation for all guests of the luxury resort. A naturopathic doctor offers acupuncture, a traditional healing method known for more than 5000 years, while other experts provide supervise unique rituals for the health needs of each individual guest. Spa lovers in search of inner peace and balance can start the day with a yoga class at dawn, and end with a sunset meditation - or enjoy all sorts of "AUM" mantras at the Whale Bar, watching the magnificent Maldivian sunset over this piece of paradise.
In addition, on the covered terrace of the spa, there is the Blue Hole Pool - the largest hydromassage pool in the entire Maldives Archipelago. Heated sea water and massage streams will not only relieve tension from the body, but also help to gain peace of mind. After the pool, you will surely be pleased to relax on comfortable loungers.
The philosophy of Iridium Spa is based on using a holistic approach to healing and rejuvenation, as well as the use of Natura Bissé products, known for their healing properties.
To arrange a spa visit, contact your personal butler St. Regis. DOWNLOAD SPA MENU
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, for Family, for Couples, spaThe St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort offers the famous St Regis brand contemporary style and the legendary luxurious services in one of the most magnificent destination in the world. The new St Regis resort is 40 minutes by seaplane from Velana (Male) airport towards the equator. The hotel is located on the private Vommuli island, Dhaalu Atoll, and is surrounded by pristine white beaches with a beautiful lagoon and sparkling turquoise waters. The resort has 77 luxurious villas including John Jacob Astor Estate, each with original design, modern forms, natural materials and a fine color palette. There is a spa, an infinity pool (if the private pool on the terrace of your room is not enough for you), PADI diving center and a collection of fabulous restaurants. Read Full Review...
1st Time Diving in Maldives
Although the Maldives are known all over the world for fantastic beaches and turquoise waters symbolizing the tropical idyll, the life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the mainRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
10 Best Beaches in Maldives
The Maldives is sprinkled with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. But an experienced visitor knows that the best of them do not have clear borderline (not permanent). Sand movesRead More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Liveaboards in Maldives
From whale sharks and mantas watching and drift diving in the Maldives to the biodiverse area of Hanifaru Bay, there is a liveaboard to suit every eco-diver out there.Read More
10 Best Things to do in Malé
Malé for most visitors to the Maldives is nothing more than a urban spot on an untouched horizon, and the capital is usually used as a transit point to the five-star luxury resorts of the archipelagoRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More