SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection By Hilton
Best Family Resorts near Malé Airport
Updated May, 2020
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton is a luxurious tropical escape in the stunning Emboodhoo Lagoon, just 15 minutes by boat from Malé (Velana) International Airport. Open in June 2019, SAii Lagoon is an unique, enchanting 5-star hotel gives you the sanctuary of staying on a private island while shopping, dining, entertainment and event space are just across the footbridge at The Marina @ CROSSROADS. Surrounded by white sands and blue seas this is a 198-room luxury resort will offer modern travellers a private sanctuary enhanced by creative art and design, artisanal cuisine, a soundtrack of curated music and heart-made hospitality.
Ideal for couples, families or group of friends looking for an inspiring escape, the resort’s generous interiors and al fresco spaces, innovative culinary concepts, hallmark resort lifestyle features, personalized experiences and genuine service culture, create an inspired guest journey to the CROSSROADS Maldives – the first fully integrated resort destination.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Honors Legacy - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,310.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Group specials - 30% OFF! Rates include discount. Valid for new bookings only. Inquire for detail.
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Emperor Leo - 26 Dec 2020 - from €1,699.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €200 OFF! Price includes discount.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2020 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Crossroads Island composed of different retail and Food & Beverage outlets, a cultural centre that showcases the beauty of Maldives and certain art and craft offerings that would support local artists and a marine life centre where knowledge of coral preservation and habitation is provided. There is only 5 minutes distance between Crossroads Island and SAii Lagoon Maldives by taking a walk through the footbridge. READ MORE
Beaches, as descended from the pages of glossy magazines, warm lagoons with turquoise water and one of the best diving in the Maldives - all this about the South Male Atoll. South Male Atoll (South Kaafu) is a group of islands in the Maldives, which lies just south of the North Male Atoll and is separated from it by the Vaadhoo Kandu channel. Showing the best of the Maldives, South Male region offers everything you can need for a memorable and comfy holiday. The days here revolve around swimming, relaxation, water sports and snorkeling - and nothing more. READ MORE
With shuttle speedboats departing every 30 mins SAii makes it easy to come and go with a choice of transfers to suit your style and budget. Simply head for the CROSSROADS guest services counter at the Velana International airport, Malé. If you are not well navigated the resort's SAiiLanders will welcome you on arrival and take you directly to the CROSSROADS lounge to wait for the shuttle, speedboat or seaplane. There you will receive useful information about SAii Resorts and the diverse facilities and services on offer at CROSSROADS Island. On departure, you can leave your luggage in the SAii lounge and take advantage of the attractions and diversions at CROSSROADS Island while waiting for your flight. From the Male airport to CROSSROADS Island (marina pier) takes 10 to 15 mins. From CROSSROADS Island to SAii pier takes less than 5 mins. Same Way Return. Adult: USD 135, Child (6 to below 12 years): USD 67, inclusive of all taxes and Complimentary for Child below 6 years.
Rooms and Villas
SAii's boutique rooms, villas and suites are designed for the ultimate tropical escape. The modern resort features spacious deluxe rooms, beach villas and overwater villas with inspired tropical designs created by acclaimed architect Bill Bensley, who has conceptualised some of the world's most iconic hotels, resorts and spas such as The Royal Istana, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia, St. Regis Resort, Bali and the recently opened Waldorf Astoria Bangkok. Decorated in an inspiring style with vibrant tile patterns, natural textures and soothing colors, each accommodation features stunning lagoon or ocean views and unique amenities.
All accommodations come with artisanal furnishings, outdoor decking as well as playful family elements, such as handcrafted puzzles and ‘creature comfort' pillows – complemented by comfortable social spaces, quality restaurants and access to the super-hip beach club brand, Café del Mar.
SAii rooms and villas are designed with cheerful explorers in mind with a boho-chic aesthetic that subtly reflects the destination’s maritime heritage. All resort's guest rooms are vibrant yet serene with inspiring decor and natural textures while bespoke bathroom amenities can be blended at the aroma bar, or selected from the natural touch fruit and floral collections. Each room features beautiful ocean views, free WiFi, HDTV, complimentary tea and coffee, a generously sized bathroom with waterfall shower and furnished deck or balcony. Upgrade to a beach villa for more space and additional amenities, or stay in the overwater bungalows for panoramic ocean views. For a truly luxurious experience, we recommended a stylish two-bedroom overwater villa with private pool, ideal for families or friends. If you want all day sun on your deck, take villas on the island's south side though all water villas are facing south with uninterrupted ocean view.
Sky Rooms (44-sqm) is the most affordable accommodation on the island. Spacious and stylish rooms (including twin rooms) with an indoor chill-out corner, comfortable custom furnishings and private balconies that frame the serene Indian Ocean views. Every guest room features lagoon or ocean views, luxurious bedding, complimentary pillow menu, seating area with sofa, 42-inch TV, a generously sized bathroom with waterfall shower and a furnished balcony or deck. Other thoughtful comforts include an in-room coffee machine, mini bar, safe, air conditioning, ceiling fan, bathrobe and slippers. Room service is available 24 hours for your convenience.
More capacious upscale beachfront living experience the 22 Beach Villas (60sqm) include all the benefits of the guest rooms with additional space, an indoor lounge area, wide private terraces, direct beach access and breathtaking ocean vistas. Ultra-comfortable beds ensure deep, restful sleep while expansive en-suite bathrooms with twin sinks and waterfall showers, plus an outdoor shower and bathtub, offer natural extravagance.
2br Beach Villas are capacious upscale villas featuring two bedrooms with an indoor chill out lounge, stylish bespoke furnishings and wide private terraces offering direct beach access and stunning aqua vistas. Ultra-comfortable beds ensure deep, restful sleep while expansive en-suite bathrooms with twin sinks and waterfall showers, plus an outdoor shower and bathtub, offer natural extravagance.
Perched above a shimmering Emboodhoo's waters the Overwater Villas (84sqm) offer the unforgettable Maldivian experience with a private terrace offering direct access to the blue lagoon. Unwind in the private bedroom, with one king bed, or relax in the separate chill out lounge. Signature beds call for relax and replenishment while en-suite bathrooms with twin sinks and waterfall showers encourage soothing lavation. Other amenities include a 48-inch LCD TV, WiFi, handcrafted puzzles,customised aroma bath amenity, mini bar, soundbar, air conditioning, and natural bath amenities. Sleeps 2 with an additional person on a sofa bed. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
Ideal for families, 2-bed Overwater Pool Villas (240sqm)are expansive and elegant villas poised above the ocean for easy dips into the blue with a choice of spacious interior living spaces, hand-crafted custom furnishings, a unique outdoor “nest” lounge and broad terraces that open onto sublime views of the spectacular Indian Ocean. Divine beds make sleep an appealing vacation activity and 2 designer en-suite bathrooms with twin sinks and waterfall showers and an inspiring seaview bathtub offer blissful private indulgence. Other amenities include a 48-inch LCD TV, WiFi, handcrafted puzzles,customised aroma bath amenity, mini bar, soundbar, air conditioning, and natural bath amenities. Sleeps 6 with two additional guests on a sofa bed .
Dining and Wining
When you follow the SAii way it’s the pleasure to please you with a cool combination of delights, sensations and inspirations. Whether you seek comfort food, creative flavors, inspired mixology or a good reason to party, SAii Lagoon treats blend an exciting mix of culinary and lifestyle trends to offer experiences that stick to your soul and make your holiday whole. An array of appealing dining experiences include a daily gourmet breakfast with morning inspiration by Café del Mar, Mediterranean delights and seafood grills at Miss Olive Oyl, Thai-inspired treats at Mr Tomyam, artisanal coffees at bean / Co, tropical cocktails and cozy drinks. You'll also enjoy our ocean-view infinity pool, fitness center and the Hub, including the resort's custom aroma lab.
Naturally amazing and amazingly natural, Crossroads offers limitless opportunities for leisure and pleasure. From casual dining to an exquisite gourmet dinner, from healthy juices to the finest wines, from Japanese to Indian, Thai to Mediterranean. There’s all right floating on your doorstep.
You Can Find at Crossroads : Café del Mar, Hard Rock Cafe, Moon Glass, The Social Bar, Indus restaurant, Naeki Sushi, Dressed, Mango Tree restaurant, Baan Khanitha, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Squeeze Bar and All Coco.
Activities & Pampering
SAii experiences put the destination front and centre. Whether you prefer your adventures in the Air, on the Land or under the Sea, you can try something new and learn something too. Life is what you make of it and during a stay to SAii Lagoon Maldives, so make it thrilling, engaging and rewarding.
Walk across the footbridge from SAii Lagoon Maldives to The Marina @ CROSSROADS to experience dining, shopping and buzzing nightlife. There are plenty of activities for all ages and preferences, whether you want to go for a dive with giant manta rays or unwind with a tranquil day at the spa. For the adventurous travelers, choose from several water, air and land activities. Go on a dive or snorkeling tour to see beautiful marine life, including turtles, dolphins and reef sharks. Kids can enjoy a game arcade, playground and Junior Beach Club, and a variety of land, sea and air activities are available for all ages. Visit the Maldives Discovery Center, presenting marine life and cultural experiences, or the CROSSROADS Event Hall.
You have that fantastic Maldivian blazing sunshine, and the clear, turquoise water in a location close to Male with a very different vibe. The staff, food, quality of accommodation and facilities are very high standard. The hotel not trying to compete with the other Hilton properties in the Maldives - it’s a much lower price point allowing it to effectively compete on price with the bigger tourist resorts, whilst offering more bang for your buck. If you get the chance to visit whilst prices are still so low then just do it - before long We think Saii will be one of the most popular islands in the Maldives
Why to Stay Here
- Beautiful Maldives resort on private island, 15 minutes by boat from Malé
- Inspiring rooms and suites by Bill Bensley, including overwater villas with lagoon or ocean views
- Guest journey experience, including custom aroma lab, pillow menu and more
- Alfresco dining overlooking the sea, serving Mediterranean, seafood and Thai options
- Infinity pool, fitness center and Hub M.I.Y aroma lab and SNAP snack box
- Less than 100 m. from The Marina @ CROSSROADS - shopping, dining and entertainment district
What You Need to Know
- The resort is accessible by boat transfer, which takes 15 minutes from Male International Airport. Adult (12 and above): USD 148; Child (6 - 11): USD 74; Child (below 6): Free of charge;
- Check-in From 14:00 hours; Check-out Until 12:00 hours;
- Children of any age are welcome. Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- Children below 6 years stay and eat for free. Children between 6 – 11 years old stay for free using the existing bed and receive 50% discount when dining with parents.
- Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- A damage deposit of USD 600 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 14 days of check-out.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.10.2020
- Veligandu Island announces UP to 25% OFF on 2020 & 2021 stays to fit Your Maldives Escapes
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Yachting in the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
- Cocoon Maldives offers XXL All -Inclusive plan
- Emerald Maldives expands culinary offerings with Russian cuisine
- LUX* South Ari Atoll brings Circus to Maldives this Festive Season
- 10 Most Affordable Water Villas in Maldives
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Experience LUX* North Male Atoll in All-Inclusive Offer
- One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives: Place to celebrate this Christmas
- Joali Maldives wins 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Holidays at Taj Exotica Resort, Maldives
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives amongst top Indian Ocean resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives and Conrad Rangali Island Welcome Guests with Assurance and Peace of Mind
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Appoints Alia Korshykova as Sales Manager
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More