The 10 Reasons to Regenerate Yourself at Seaside Finolhu
Why to visit Seaside Finolhu, Maldives
Escape to the remote island getaway of Seaside Finolhu and discover a natural haven of Maldives pristine beauty surrounded by the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Immersed in the tranquil serenity of peace and solitude, awaken each morning a little more refreshed and revitalised. Explore a higher level of physical and mental wellbeing with our ten reasons to spend a luxury holiday at Seaside Finolhu.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Nautilus Two - 25 Jan 2023 - from €2,615.00 - Ari and South (Male - Male) - Plus Free Nitrox! (20% OFF)
- Emperor Explorer - 22 Jan 2023 - from €2,094.00 - Sharktastic (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 01 Apr 2023 - from €1,806.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 26 Mar 2023 - from €1,902.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 28 May 2023 - from €1,498.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 23 Jul 2023 - from €1,451.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Moonima - 05 Mar 2023 - from €4,819.00 - Deep South (Male-Gan) - $500 OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Rates include discounts.
Spread across four islands, Finolhu’s stunning white sand beaches stretch out for around two kilometres, providing ample space to explore and enjoy! On the main island, the white sand passages are lined with lush greenery creating a picture postcard tropical island paradise scene. Surrounded by water, a refreshing walk along the beach is equally as enchanting at either sunrise or sunset. Day or night, the island’s charm never ceases to amaze.
The resort is located in Baa Atoll just a few minutes speedboat ride from the UNESCO-protected Hanifaru Bay. As an unspoiled haven for marine life, the diving and snorkelling here is unforgettable. The vibrant colours along the reefs are simply mesmerising, while some of the flora and fauna you’ll see in these pristine waters cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
Whether you fancy a relaxing massage, refreshing yoga, or an invigorating workout, the oceanfront setting and lush surroundings of the resort provide a calm haven in which to enjoy a whole range of rejuvenating activities.
Leave all your worries behind when you step into in a luxurious treatment room at the spa to indulge your senses with personalised treatments from the holistic menu. Experience the ultimate beach gym workout with TRX and high interval training equipment at the indoor and outdoor gym. Refresh the mind, body and spirit with a relaxing yoga at the outdoor Movement Pavilion.
Among Finolhu’s 76 private pool villas, the flagship two-bedroom Rockstar villas offer perhaps the most indulgent temptation in the Maldives. Boasting 460 sqm of living area and uninterrupted ocean views, each villa comes with all the latest luxuries and conveniences to make you feel like a real life rock star. Finolhu is also one of the few resorts in the Maldives offering exquisite 145 sqm overwater lagoon villas as its entry level villas.
For a uniquely tropical island gastronomic adventure, try the toes-in-the-sand dining experience at Crab Shack. Treat yourself to mouth-watering seafood and laid-back favourites in the rustic ambience of the open-fronted wooden shack on Finolhu’s stunning sandbank while gazing out across the azure waters of the lagoon.
Finolhu boasts the first beach bubble in the Maldives. Spend the night under the stars in a magical bubble tent with private beach dinner and waterfront breakfast completing a truly unforgettable romantic experience. As you gaze into eternity, discover where Heaven meets Earth on this unique one-night-only ‘Dream Eclipse’ astral adventure.
Finolhu offers a range of exhilarating ocean experiences, from thrilling motorised water sports, such as wake boarding, jet skiing and parasailing, to fun non-motorised activities, such as windsurfing, kayaking and catamaran sailing. For underwater discoveries, explore the magic under the waves with diving, snorkelling or a trip in a semi submarine.
Whether you’re staying as a couple, a family, or a group of friends, Finolhu has a choice of immersive experiences for everyone. Private dining on the beach and a one-night beach bubble experience create unforgettable romantic memories that last forever. Families can take advantage of the resort’s child-friendly facilities and spirit-lifting family activities that parents and kids can enjoy together for some quality bonding.
For fun activities to enjoy with friends, a game of tennis, indoor golf, beach volleyball or table tennis can be as friendly or competitive as your mood takes you. The two-bedroom villas also provide a spacious setting in which larger groups can share fun times and create wonderful memories together.
From group sports activities to cosy movie nights, and from to stellar performances to exhilarating themed parties, Finolhu’s one-of-a-kind, lively atmosphere has everything you need to make your holiday in paradise extra special.
As part of the exclusive Seaside Collection – acclaimed for prestigious locations, personal service, exclusive gastronomy, unique architecture and distinctive design concepts – Finolhu embodies the exceptional quality, inspiring style, and mindful approach to design that earned it a place as the first resort in the Maldives to be included in Design Hotels’ prestigious international portfolio.Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. Just 30 minutes by speedboat from sister resort Amilla Fushi, Finolhu is a stylish and eclectic retreat with a buzzy bon-vivant vibe and a refreshing, retro-inspired burst of fun for the region. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE, book by 28 January 2023
- Kandima: Summer DEAL - up to 65% off - FB, on all room types
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan Luxury All Inclusive deal
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
5 Best Things to Do at Hurawalhi
Besides the amazing diving and snorkeling opportunities available at Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives, what else should guests do, staying at the hottest and most popular luxury resortRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More