The 10 Reasons to Regenerate Yourself at Seaside Finolhu
Why to visit Seaside Finolhu, Maldives
Escape to the remote island getaway of Seaside Finolhu and discover a natural haven of Maldives pristine beauty surrounded by the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Immersed in the tranquil serenity of peace and solitude, awaken each morning a little more refreshed and revitalised. Explore a higher level of physical and mental wellbeing with our ten reasons to spend a luxury holiday at Seaside Finolhu.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Voyager - 22 Oct 2022 - from €1,938.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - 10% OFF
- Emperor Virgo - 28 Aug 2022 - from €1,545.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - €200 OFF! Rates include discounts
- Princess Sara - 06 Aug 2022 - from €1,278.00 - Best of Central Atolls (Male - Male) - 10% OFF
Spread across four islands, Finolhu’s stunning white sand beaches stretch out for around two kilometres, providing ample space to explore and enjoy! On the main island, the white sand passages are lined with lush greenery creating a picture postcard tropical island paradise scene. Surrounded by water, a refreshing walk along the beach is equally as enchanting at either sunrise or sunset. Day or night, the island’s charm never ceases to amaze.
The resort is located in Baa Atoll just a few minutes speedboat ride from the UNESCO-protected Hanifaru Bay. As an unspoiled haven for marine life, the diving and snorkelling here is unforgettable. The vibrant colours along the reefs are simply mesmerising, while some of the flora and fauna you’ll see in these pristine waters cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
Whether you fancy a relaxing massage, refreshing yoga, or an invigorating workout, the oceanfront setting and lush surroundings of the resort provide a calm haven in which to enjoy a whole range of rejuvenating activities.
Leave all your worries behind when you step into in a luxurious treatment room at the spa to indulge your senses with personalised treatments from the holistic menu. Experience the ultimate beach gym workout with TRX and high interval training equipment at the indoor and outdoor gym. Refresh the mind, body and spirit with a relaxing yoga at the outdoor Movement Pavilion.
Among Finolhu’s 76 private pool villas, the flagship two-bedroom Rockstar villas offer perhaps the most indulgent temptation in the Maldives. Boasting 460 sqm of living area and uninterrupted ocean views, each villa comes with all the latest luxuries and conveniences to make you feel like a real life rock star. Finolhu is also one of the few resorts in the Maldives offering exquisite 145 sqm overwater lagoon villas as its entry level villas.
For a uniquely tropical island gastronomic adventure, try the toes-in-the-sand dining experience at Crab Shack. Treat yourself to mouth-watering seafood and laid-back favourites in the rustic ambience of the open-fronted wooden shack on Finolhu’s stunning sandbank while gazing out across the azure waters of the lagoon.
Finolhu boasts the first beach bubble in the Maldives. Spend the night under the stars in a magical bubble tent with private beach dinner and waterfront breakfast completing a truly unforgettable romantic experience. As you gaze into eternity, discover where Heaven meets Earth on this unique one-night-only ‘Dream Eclipse’ astral adventure.
Finolhu offers a range of exhilarating ocean experiences, from thrilling motorised water sports, such as wake boarding, jet skiing and parasailing, to fun non-motorised activities, such as windsurfing, kayaking and catamaran sailing. For underwater discoveries, explore the magic under the waves with diving, snorkelling or a trip in a semi submarine.
Whether you’re staying as a couple, a family, or a group of friends, Finolhu has a choice of immersive experiences for everyone. Private dining on the beach and a one-night beach bubble experience create unforgettable romantic memories that last forever. Families can take advantage of the resort’s child-friendly facilities and spirit-lifting family activities that parents and kids can enjoy together for some quality bonding.
For fun activities to enjoy with friends, a game of tennis, indoor golf, beach volleyball or table tennis can be as friendly or competitive as your mood takes you. The two-bedroom villas also provide a spacious setting in which larger groups can share fun times and create wonderful memories together.
From group sports activities to cosy movie nights, and from to stellar performances to exhilarating themed parties, Finolhu’s one-of-a-kind, lively atmosphere has everything you need to make your holiday in paradise extra special.
As part of the exclusive Seaside Collection – acclaimed for prestigious locations, personal service, exclusive gastronomy, unique architecture and distinctive design concepts – Finolhu embodies the exceptional quality, inspiring style, and mindful approach to design that earned it a place as the first resort in the Maldives to be included in Design Hotels’ prestigious international portfolio.Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. Just 30 minutes by speedboat from sister resort Amilla Fushi, Finolhu is a stylish and eclectic retreat with a buzzy bon-vivant vibe and a refreshing, retro-inspired burst of fun for the region. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 4O% OFF
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct and get additional 15% off, FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 45% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: All Meals Included. from US$350
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
5 Best Things to Do at Hurawalhi
Besides the amazing diving and snorkeling opportunities available at Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives, what else should guests do, staying at the hottest and most popular luxury resortRead More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More