The 10 Reasons to Regenerate Yourself at Seaside Finolhu
Why to visit Seaside Finolhu, Maldives
Escape to the remote island getaway of Seaside Finolhu and discover a natural haven of Maldives pristine beauty surrounded by the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Immersed in the tranquil serenity of peace and solitude, awaken each morning a little more refreshed and revitalised. Explore a higher level of physical and mental wellbeing with our ten reasons to spend a luxury holiday at Seaside Finolhu.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Ari Queen - 07 Jan 2023 - from €1,816.00 - Classic Central (Male - Male) - 7 Nights - Save up to $428 OFF! Rates include discounts. (23/9)
- Emperor Explorer - 02 Apr 2023 - from €2,336.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 07 Jan 2023 - from €2,021.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! Also available for group bookings. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 01 Jan 2023 - from €2,111.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 01 Jan 2023 - from €1,940.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 14 Jan 2023 - from €1,886.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
Spread across four islands, Finolhu’s stunning white sand beaches stretch out for around two kilometres, providing ample space to explore and enjoy! On the main island, the white sand passages are lined with lush greenery creating a picture postcard tropical island paradise scene. Surrounded by water, a refreshing walk along the beach is equally as enchanting at either sunrise or sunset. Day or night, the island’s charm never ceases to amaze.
The resort is located in Baa Atoll just a few minutes speedboat ride from the UNESCO-protected Hanifaru Bay. As an unspoiled haven for marine life, the diving and snorkelling here is unforgettable. The vibrant colours along the reefs are simply mesmerising, while some of the flora and fauna you’ll see in these pristine waters cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
Whether you fancy a relaxing massage, refreshing yoga, or an invigorating workout, the oceanfront setting and lush surroundings of the resort provide a calm haven in which to enjoy a whole range of rejuvenating activities.
Leave all your worries behind when you step into in a luxurious treatment room at the spa to indulge your senses with personalised treatments from the holistic menu. Experience the ultimate beach gym workout with TRX and high interval training equipment at the indoor and outdoor gym. Refresh the mind, body and spirit with a relaxing yoga at the outdoor Movement Pavilion.
Among Finolhu’s 76 private pool villas, the flagship two-bedroom Rockstar villas offer perhaps the most indulgent temptation in the Maldives. Boasting 460 sqm of living area and uninterrupted ocean views, each villa comes with all the latest luxuries and conveniences to make you feel like a real life rock star. Finolhu is also one of the few resorts in the Maldives offering exquisite 145 sqm overwater lagoon villas as its entry level villas.
For a uniquely tropical island gastronomic adventure, try the toes-in-the-sand dining experience at Crab Shack. Treat yourself to mouth-watering seafood and laid-back favourites in the rustic ambience of the open-fronted wooden shack on Finolhu’s stunning sandbank while gazing out across the azure waters of the lagoon.
Finolhu boasts the first beach bubble in the Maldives. Spend the night under the stars in a magical bubble tent with private beach dinner and waterfront breakfast completing a truly unforgettable romantic experience. As you gaze into eternity, discover where Heaven meets Earth on this unique one-night-only ‘Dream Eclipse’ astral adventure.
Finolhu offers a range of exhilarating ocean experiences, from thrilling motorised water sports, such as wake boarding, jet skiing and parasailing, to fun non-motorised activities, such as windsurfing, kayaking and catamaran sailing. For underwater discoveries, explore the magic under the waves with diving, snorkelling or a trip in a semi submarine.
Whether you’re staying as a couple, a family, or a group of friends, Finolhu has a choice of immersive experiences for everyone. Private dining on the beach and a one-night beach bubble experience create unforgettable romantic memories that last forever. Families can take advantage of the resort’s child-friendly facilities and spirit-lifting family activities that parents and kids can enjoy together for some quality bonding.
For fun activities to enjoy with friends, a game of tennis, indoor golf, beach volleyball or table tennis can be as friendly or competitive as your mood takes you. The two-bedroom villas also provide a spacious setting in which larger groups can share fun times and create wonderful memories together.
From group sports activities to cosy movie nights, and from to stellar performances to exhilarating themed parties, Finolhu’s one-of-a-kind, lively atmosphere has everything you need to make your holiday in paradise extra special.
As part of the exclusive Seaside Collection – acclaimed for prestigious locations, personal service, exclusive gastronomy, unique architecture and distinctive design concepts – Finolhu embodies the exceptional quality, inspiring style, and mindful approach to design that earned it a place as the first resort in the Maldives to be included in Design Hotels’ prestigious international portfolio.Check Availability and Prices
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. Just 30 minutes by speedboat from sister resort Amilla Fushi, Finolhu is a stylish and eclectic retreat with a buzzy bon-vivant vibe and a refreshing, retro-inspired burst of fun for the region. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - UP TO 45% OFF with additional benefits
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF: BEST AVAILABLE RATES
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- NOKU MALDIVES: - 4th Anniversary 40% OFF offer!
- Adaaran resorts: - Last Minute OFFER with Maximum Flexibility
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Accommodation
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
5 Best Things to Do at Hurawalhi
Besides the amazing diving and snorkeling opportunities available at Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives, what else should guests do, staying at the hottest and most popular luxury resortRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More