The 10 Reasons to Regenerate Yourself at Seaside Finolhu
10 Reasons to Stay in Seaside Finolhu, Maldives
Escape to the remote island getaway of Seaside Finolhu and discover a natural haven of Maldives pristine beauty surrounded by the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Immersed in the tranquil serenity of peace and solitude, awaken each morning a little more refreshed and revitalised. Explore a higher level of physical and mental wellbeing with our ten reasons to spend a luxury holiday at Seaside Finolhu.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (26.01.21) in Maldives
- Moonima - 07 Feb 2021 - from €1,299.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Carpe Novo - 13 Feb 2021 - from €1,362.00 - Addu - Foammulah - Huvadhoo (Gan - Kooddoo) - Save up to $800 OFF on junior and standard cabins.
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 17 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only. Book before 30 December 2020. T&C (20% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Spread across four islands, Finolhu’s stunning white sand beaches stretch out for around two kilometres, providing ample space to explore and enjoy! On the main island, the white sand passages are lined with lush greenery creating a picture postcard tropical island paradise scene. Surrounded by water, a refreshing walk along the beach is equally as enchanting at either sunrise or sunset. Day or night, the island’s charm never ceases to amaze.
The resort is located in Baa Atoll just a few minutes speedboat ride from the UNESCO-protected Hanifaru Bay. As an unspoiled haven for marine life, the diving and snorkelling here is unforgettable. The vibrant colours along the reefs are simply mesmerising, while some of the flora and fauna you’ll see in these pristine waters cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
Whether you fancy a relaxing massage, refreshing yoga, or an invigorating workout, the oceanfront setting and lush surroundings of the resort provide a calm haven in which to enjoy a whole range of rejuvenating activities.
Leave all your worries behind when you step into in a luxurious treatment room at the spa to indulge your senses with personalised treatments from the holistic menu. Experience the ultimate beach gym workout with TRX and high interval training equipment at the indoor and outdoor gym. Refresh the mind, body and spirit with a relaxing yoga at the outdoor Movement Pavilion.
Among Finolhu’s 76 private pool villas, the flagship two-bedroom Rockstar villas offer perhaps the most indulgent temptation in the Maldives. Boasting 460 sqm of living area and uninterrupted ocean views, each villa comes with all the latest luxuries and conveniences to make you feel like a real life rock star. Finolhu is also one of the few resorts in the Maldives offering exquisite 145 sqm overwater lagoon villas as its entry level villas.
For a uniquely tropical island gastronomic adventure, try the toes-in-the-sand dining experience at Crab Shack. Treat yourself to mouth-watering seafood and laid-back favourites in the rustic ambience of the open-fronted wooden shack on Finolhu’s stunning sandbank while gazing out across the azure waters of the lagoon.
Finolhu boasts the first beach bubble in the Maldives. Spend the night under the stars in a magical bubble tent with private beach dinner and waterfront breakfast completing a truly unforgettable romantic experience. As you gaze into eternity, discover where Heaven meets Earth on this unique one-night-only ‘Dream Eclipse’ astral adventure.
Finolhu offers a range of exhilarating ocean experiences, from thrilling motorised water sports, such as wake boarding, jet skiing and parasailing, to fun non-motorised activities, such as windsurfing, kayaking and catamaran sailing. For underwater discoveries, explore the magic under the waves with diving, snorkelling or a trip in a semi submarine.
Whether you’re staying as a couple, a family, or a group of friends, Finolhu has a choice of immersive experiences for everyone. Private dining on the beach and a one-night beach bubble experience create unforgettable romantic memories that last forever. Families can take advantage of the resort’s child-friendly facilities and spirit-lifting family activities that parents and kids can enjoy together for some quality bonding.
For fun activities to enjoy with friends, a game of tennis, indoor golf, beach volleyball or table tennis can be as friendly or competitive as your mood takes you. The two-bedroom villas also provide a spacious setting in which larger groups can share fun times and create wonderful memories together.
From group sports activities to cosy movie nights, and from to stellar performances to exhilarating themed parties, Finolhu’s one-of-a-kind, lively atmosphere has everything you need to make your holiday in paradise extra special.
As part of the exclusive Seaside Collection – acclaimed for prestigious locations, personal service, exclusive gastronomy, unique architecture and distinctive design concepts – Finolhu embodies the exceptional quality, inspiring style, and mindful approach to design that earned it a place as the first resort in the Maldives to be included in Design Hotels’ prestigious international portfolio.
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. Just 30 minutes by speedboat from sister resort Amilla Fushi, Finolhu is a stylish and eclectic retreat with a buzzy bon-vivant vibe and a refreshing, retro-inspired burst of fun for the region. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi: Save up to 35%, Bookable till 31 Jan 2021; Stay from 1st March till Oct 2021
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Dhigali Maldives: Easter Escape package - save up to 43%. Valid for stays from 1 Apr to 25 Apr 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Huvafen Fushi: FLEXI BOOKING offer - Valid for stays to 31st Jan 2021
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- The Nautilus Maldives: from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: UP TO 35% OFF - book till 31 Jan for a stay until 20 Dec 2021
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Maldives: January Sale: up to -25%; book by Jan 31 to save big on stays until Aug 31
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 25.01.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Experience Luxury Escape to Paradise at Universal Resorts
- Emerald Maldives launches New fun-filled, inspiring Family activities
- Scuba Diving Experience at Komandoo: a Typical itinerary
- Milaidhoo Maldives introduces Vacation Packages 2021
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo offers Whale Shark encounters
- Heritance Aarah named the Best Luxury All Inclusive Resort in Asia
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Soneva Jani: Welcome to the Chapter Two
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa appoints Nikolaus A Priesnitz as GM
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives gets 2021 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
5 Best Things to Do at Hurawalhi
Besides the amazing diving and snorkeling opportunities available at Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives, what else should guests do, staying at the hottest and most popular luxury resortRead More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More