5 best Things to Do at Hurawalhi Island Resort
What Not to Miss at Hurawalhi
Besides the amazing diving and snorkeling opportunities available at Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives, what else should guests do, staying at the hottest and most popular luxury resort of Lhaviyani Atoll?
At Hurawalhi Maldives there is no lack of activity, the only problem is the choice - we hope that our offerings will help you! We have collected the best 5 experiences - moments of staying at the hotel that will make the holiday of your dream so unusual:
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- CROWN & CHAMPA Resorts: UP to 40% OFF. Book until Feb 28
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Heritance Aarah: book early till 28th Feb for Stay till 31st Oct - 40% OFF
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Send your senses soaring 5.8 meters below Hurawalhi Maldives and book lunch or dinner to remember the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant. Enjoy high-class cuisine worthy of the highest ratings, that will not disappoint even the most demanding gourmets and will delight your senses with a multi-course tasting extravaganza, garnished with a state-of-the-art location among the ever-changing landscape of the coral reef behind the glass. 5.8 is as much a fine dining culinary delight as it is an extraordinary design masterpiece – paired, you can sate your appetite and dive into the pleasure of having a view that but a few restaurants in the world afford.
Married champagne with delicious canapes and cakes awaits you in the most romantic place - Champagne Pavilion. Celebrate your love story with romantic essence of the Maldives. Aperitif before dinner will never be the same as soon as you experience this romantic haven overlooking the incredibly blue ocean and the sparkling white beach of Dream Island. The Champagne Pavilion is also the place to say “YES” in paradise during the wedding ceremony or renewal of vows surrounded by the original beauty of Hurawalhi. If you are lucky, you can see dolphins who love this place and often play in the lagoon next to the pavilion.
A visit to Hurawalhi Marine Biology Center is a must for all who are interested in life in the ocean. With abundant marine life on the surrounding reefs and the island’s close proximity to world-class dive sites, not to mention a large population of turtles and sharks, Hurawalhi in close collaboration with Prodivers Maldives is a dream come true for ocean lovers to explore the unique marine environment. The bustling underwater metropolis that awaits below the water surface around Hurawalhi is certainly well worth a visit. Lhaviyani Atoll is made up of a number of narrow and shallow channels that funnel the nutrient-rich water directly into Hurawalhi’s proximity, resulting in an incredible amount and variety of marine life. The island sits between two such channels and as a result is home to an abundance of sea life. Hurawalhi offers unforgettable experiences with the ocean’s toughest survivors – sea turtles, dolphins are known to throw dazzling performances, and guests can come up close and personal with Hurawalhi’s majestic manta rays and reef sharks. Led by a marine biologist, begin your exploration of the ocean to become aware of the greatness of the surrounding world and to touch the miracle.
Treat yourself to an ultimate romantic ritual with your loved one in the oasis of peace and tranquility at Duniye Spa. Improve your well-being and let yourself be enchanted by an effective treatment that will rejuvenate the mind, body and soul. The most romantic experience for two, when the extravaganza of aromas and touches pampers all the feelings and awakens the love that you and your other half will not want to repeat.
Listen to the pulse of the ocean and immerse yourself in all the pleasures Hurawalhi’s surroundings make available. The resort is ringed by boundless stretches of water that provide an excellent playground for guest looking to do more than sunbathe. For those after a tranquil enjoyment and for adrenaline junkies alike, Ocean Watersport has just the right leisure activity for you. What could be more serene than riding a paddle board in the stunning Hurawalhi lagoon? SUP offer a fun, relaxing way to play on the water, providing full body workouts and providing unique views of both the ocean and the island.
Best Experience: There are no kids on the island - this is a big plus; a magnificent large overwater villas with stunning views of the lagoon; Superb house reef snorkeling, a fantastic '5.8 Undersea' restaurant
Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives - this is incomparable, extraordinary and absolutely original. Ecologically innovative, a new 5*-star resort, the world's largest underwater restaurant, tropical champagne pavilion, stylish villas and politics just over 15 years old, and with no other resorts in the neighborhood as far as the eye can see - Hurawalhi Island Resort offers its own look at Paradise. Officially inaugurated in January 2016, the five-star Hurawalhi resort is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane flight from the main airport, and offers 90 villas, including 60 Ocean Villas and 30 Beach Villas, for grown-ups who are seeking luxury and innovation. The villas are stylishly and beautifully conceived featuring soothing décor, sumptuous linens on king size beds, bleached wooden floors, and private terraces with panoramic views. There is an ocean of delights to take in at Hurawalhi: dining at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, snuggling up with your darling under a blanket or sparkling stars on the iconic Dream Island sandbank, falling in love with the plethora of marine life on the island’s doorstep – in fact, one visit to the resort is hardly enough to experience it all. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (21.02.21) in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 21.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- Former Miss GB, Amy Willerton vacations at Kihaa Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives triumphs 2021 Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More