5 best Things to Do at Hurawalhi Island Resort
What Not to Miss at Hurawalhi
Besides the amazing diving and snorkeling opportunities available at Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives, what else should guests do, staying at the hottest and most popular luxury resort of Lhaviyani Atoll?
At Hurawalhi Maldives there is no lack of activity, the only problem is the choice - we hope that our offerings will help you! We have collected the best 5 experiences - moments of staying at the hotel that will make the holiday of your dream so unusual:
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast; from US$400
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct to Save 25% off + FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 3O% OFF
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
Send your senses soaring 5.8 meters below Hurawalhi Maldives and book lunch or dinner to remember the world’s largest all-glass undersea restaurant. Enjoy high-class cuisine worthy of the highest ratings, that will not disappoint even the most demanding gourmets and will delight your senses with a multi-course tasting extravaganza, garnished with a state-of-the-art location among the ever-changing landscape of the coral reef behind the glass. 5.8 is as much a fine dining culinary delight as it is an extraordinary design masterpiece – paired, you can sate your appetite and dive into the pleasure of having a view that but a few restaurants in the world afford.
Married champagne with delicious canapes and cakes awaits you in the most romantic place - Champagne Pavilion. Celebrate your love story with romantic essence of the Maldives. Aperitif before dinner will never be the same as soon as you experience this romantic haven overlooking the incredibly blue ocean and the sparkling white beach of Dream Island. The Champagne Pavilion is also the place to say “YES” in paradise during the wedding ceremony or renewal of vows surrounded by the original beauty of Hurawalhi. If you are lucky, you can see dolphins who love this place and often play in the lagoon next to the pavilion.
A visit to Hurawalhi Marine Biology Center is a must for all who are interested in life in the ocean. With abundant marine life on the surrounding reefs and the island’s close proximity to world-class dive sites, not to mention a large population of turtles and sharks, Hurawalhi in close collaboration with Prodivers Maldives is a dream come true for ocean lovers to explore the unique marine environment. The bustling underwater metropolis that awaits below the water surface around Hurawalhi is certainly well worth a visit. Lhaviyani Atoll is made up of a number of narrow and shallow channels that funnel the nutrient-rich water directly into Hurawalhi’s proximity, resulting in an incredible amount and variety of marine life. The island sits between two such channels and as a result is home to an abundance of sea life. Hurawalhi offers unforgettable experiences with the ocean’s toughest survivors – sea turtles, dolphins are known to throw dazzling performances, and guests can come up close and personal with Hurawalhi’s majestic manta rays and reef sharks. Led by a marine biologist, begin your exploration of the ocean to become aware of the greatness of the surrounding world and to touch the miracle.
Treat yourself to an ultimate romantic ritual with your loved one in the oasis of peace and tranquility at Duniye Spa. Improve your well-being and let yourself be enchanted by an effective treatment that will rejuvenate the mind, body and soul. The most romantic experience for two, when the extravaganza of aromas and touches pampers all the feelings and awakens the love that you and your other half will not want to repeat.
Listen to the pulse of the ocean and immerse yourself in all the pleasures Hurawalhi’s surroundings make available. The resort is ringed by boundless stretches of water that provide an excellent playground for guest looking to do more than sunbathe. For those after a tranquil enjoyment and for adrenaline junkies alike, Ocean Watersport has just the right leisure activity for you. What could be more serene than riding a paddle board in the stunning Hurawalhi lagoon? SUP offer a fun, relaxing way to play on the water, providing full body workouts and providing unique views of both the ocean and the island.
Best Experience: There are no kids on the island - this is a big plus; a magnificent large overwater villas with stunning views of the lagoon; Superb house reef snorkeling, a fantastic '5.8 Undersea' restaurant
Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives - this is incomparable, extraordinary and absolutely original. Ecologically innovative, a new 5*-star resort, the world's largest underwater restaurant, tropical champagne pavilion, stylish villas and politics just over 15 years old, and with no other resorts in the neighborhood as far as the eye can see - Hurawalhi Island Resort offers its own look at Paradise. Officially inaugurated in January 2016, the five-star Hurawalhi resort is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane flight from the main airport, and offers 90 villas, including 60 Ocean Villas and 30 Beach Villas, for grown-ups who are seeking luxury and innovation. The villas are stylishly and beautifully conceived featuring soothing décor, sumptuous linens on king size beds, bleached wooden floors, and private terraces with panoramic views. There is an ocean of delights to take in at Hurawalhi: dining at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, snuggling up with your darling under a blanket or sparkling stars on the iconic Dream Island sandbank, falling in love with the plethora of marine life on the island’s doorstep – in fact, one visit to the resort is hardly enough to experience it all. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Adora - 11 Jul 2022 - from €1,603.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Group Special Available. (15% OFF)
- Capre Novo - 26 Nov 2022 - from €2,166.00 - North Male-South Male-Vaavu-South Ari-North Male (Male - Male) - (18% OFF)
- Pearl 111 - 06 Aug 2022 - from €1,768.00 - Classic Route (Male -Male) - (15% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More