10 Best Things to Do at Constance Moofushi Maldives
The 10 Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
When people think about a romantic beach getaway they dream of fine white sand, crystal waters, luxury accommodation and exceptional service. Whether they know it or not, all of this can be found in Constance Moofushi Maldives - All Inclusive.
Enjoy the Crusoe spirit of Constance Moofushi and plunge into the joys of barefoot luxury. At Moofushi romance is everywhere from fun diving trips to spa treatments, relax and unwind at this luxurious all-inclusive Maldives resort and share your passions with the one you love.
We’ve compiled our top ten things to do at Constance Moofushi Maldives to help you make the most of your stay in this island paradise.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - UP TO 45% OFF with additional benefits
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF: BEST AVAILABLE RATES
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- NOKU MALDIVES: - 4th Anniversary 40% OFF offer!
- Adaaran resorts: - Last Minute OFFER with Maximum Flexibility
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Are you bouncing between the beach and over water? Experience a world class get away at Moofushi's water villas. With a luxurious and romantic atmosphere to your stay in paradise the Water Villas are built on stilts over the lagoon and afford a spectacular view of the Indian Ocean where the turquoise waters meet sapphire-coloured skies. Couples will love the understated contemporary luxury of this watery hideaway. Plunge into the sea at will and discover something new each time as colourful sea creatures dart past you.
The Senior Water Villa is charming, spacious and comfortable with impeccable views. The two outdoor showers really make this accommodation special. The minibar is stocked with water, wines, beer sodas, juices, sweets and savories.
With uncontested the Indian Ocean’s Leading Dive Resort and the World’s Leading Dive Resor titles, Constance Moofushi is a great dive base to explore a marine life of the Maldives. The Blue Tribe Water Sports And Diving Centre provides a fun diving trips as well as water adventures to enjoy. Moofushi moored on the South Ari Atoll in the Maldives is lucky enough to be on the migration route of many rare ocean species. Don't miss the Whale Shark exursion is а once in a livetime experience. Whilist right season it is easy to spot manta rays too. You can see throughout the year reef sharks, turtles, and eagle rays.
A jorney for the senses, Constance Spa at Constance Moofushi is a true sanctuary, hovering over the Maldivian turquoise water, overlooking the ocean. With a wide array of styles and ranges of massages, there always to be the promise of rest and relaxation at the spa! To quilibrium in mind, body and soul there is a ritual for each one of you, from the Couple rituals collection to the Wellness body care selection, to pampering yourself.
We highly recommend to experience the Spa and watch the fish swim by through the glass floor as the warm tropical breeze flows through the room.
The love of good wine is part of the Constance Hotels & Resorts’s DNA, and the team is proud to share this passion with their guest! The Moofushi's wine list has 110’s references in the all inclusive wine selection and over 160 charging wines, consisting of 12,000 bottles from 15 different countries. Champagne and great French, houses and vintages, and international wines are offered in all inclusive - hardly believable! The resort sommeliers are happy to chat to you about wine matching for your meals, and even remember your favourites. Keep on Swirling your Glasses.
The Cinefushi is a must – your favourite movie under the stars with pop corn, ice cream, beer and Prosecco. You will love spend the starry evenings watchsing a best films on the beach at Constance Moofushi Maldives. The resort's movie selection will have something to tempt any moviegoer from old classics to recent thrillers, comedies, horror films and much, much more.
If you’re a real gourmand, why not try your hand at Maldivian cooking? Both fun and educational, the cooking classes are the best way to learn how to cook real Maldivian food while in Constance Moofushi, and it’s perfect activity for a rainy day or just as a fun thing to do on holiday with family or friends. Book a cooking class at Constance Moofushi and let their chefs teach you some fantastic recipes to take away back home. However, the most important thing, by the end of the cooking class, you will be pleased and awarded with a certificate.
Have a breakfast in one of the most secluded spot in a special set up or enjoy the most romantic and intimate moonlit champagne dinner - Constance Moofushi knows how to tailor your romantic getaway to be perfect at.
With sublime sunset views, laid-back vibes, and colorful cocktails, Totem bar is Moofushi's hot spot and a great 'sand-in-your-toes' place for lunch and a night cap. The best thing about the Totem is that once you've been, you inevitably start planning to get back there daily, somehow.
Installed right on the beach behind the pool and under a posh canopy of indigenous trees, this most romantic place on the island features ethnic decoration carved out of drift wood. Kick back and enjoy fresh fruit smoothies, iced tea or something a little stronger under a canopy located beside the pool and metres from the ocean. The menu offers a selection of all time favorites such as superb, fantastic wagyu beef burgers, sandwiches and fries.
Maldives’ world-renowned coral reefs are essential for both the islands’ natural beauty and the marine ecosystem’s survival. Why not contribute to eco-friendly initiatives during your stay? At Constance Moofushi you might get the chance to help the residend marine biologists create coral frames, designed to encourage coral growth.
By using finger-sized fragments of corals, the team at Moofushi is enabling this natural process to efficiently propagate corals in large numbers. You can also sponsor a coral frame with the nice Estrella, and will definitely want to check on the growth in a couple of years time. It is encouraging to note that these frames can be moved to deeper water to save the corals if necessary. Guests are encouraged to take part in the growing and transplanting process, and snorkelers benefit from the underwater beauty this restoration initiative is producing.
To entertain guests, thee resort has daily evening entertainment - DJ time between 22:00 to 00:30 from Monday to Saturday, live entertainment each Tuesday and Boduberu show (Maldivian Traditional performance) on every Sunday. This will allow You to burn off some of the additional calories that you have grabbed while holiday.
Best Experience: All Inclusive, Honeymoon, Beach, Diving
A fantastic island paradise surrounded by large turquoise lagoons and teasing white beaches, Constance Moofushi combines primitive simplicity with the highest standards of luxury and service. Opened in 2010 and since becoming a hit in the Maldives, Constance Moofushi is located in South Ari atoll - one of the best diving sites in the world with hypnotic marine life and a vibrant underwater world full of incredible colors. With the ubiquitous stamp of "wedding-honeymoon" in the Maldives, Constance Moofushi famous golden beaches, romantic villas and brilliant gastronomy. Generous prices all inclusive holiday mood and DJ music will push you to throw the purse into the sea and break your passport to never leave this place. Constance Moofushi Maldives is situated on the South Ari Atoll and is widely regarded as one of the best diving spots in the world. The Resort combines the Crusoe Chic Barefoot elegance of a deluxe resort with the highest standards of Constance Hotels and Resorts. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Ari Queen - 07 Jan 2023 - from €1,816.00 - Classic Central (Male - Male) - 7 Nights - Save up to $428 OFF! Rates include discounts. (23/9)
- Emperor Explorer - 02 Apr 2023 - from €2,336.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 07 Jan 2023 - from €2,021.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! Also available for group bookings. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 01 Jan 2023 - from €2,111.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! T&C applies. (10% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 01 Jan 2023 - from €1,940.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 14 Jan 2023 - from €1,886.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Autumn Sale! (10% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More