Constance Moofushi Maldives - All Inclusive
Best Experience for: All Inclusive, Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, Gourmet Food, Diving
A fantastic island paradise surrounded by large turquoise lagoons and teasing white beaches, Constance Moofushi combines primitive simplicity with the highest standards of luxury and service. Opened in 2010 and since becoming a hit in the Maldives, Constance Moofushi is located in South Ari atoll - one of the best diving sites in the world with hypnotic marine life and a vibrant underwater world full of incredible colors.
Constance Moofushi accessible by a 25-minute seaplane flight from Velana International Airport, strikes the balance between luxury and simplicity, while upholding ecological principles across the resort. A variety of beach, water and senior residences that make up the 110 villas throughout the resort embraces ecological thatched roofing. The interior embodies fresh and contemporary décor with the idyllic backdrop of the aqua lagoons of the Indian Ocean. Two restaurants and two bars provide multiple options for a unique culinary experience tailored to all age groups. You don’t have to be a diver to enjoy the fascinating underwater world of Maldives. A snorkel, mask and fin is your passport to enrich your holiday experience and to encounter different species of playful fish, turtles, and other curious creatures that may be residing in the house reef.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE, book by 28 January 2023
- Kandima: Summer DEAL - up to 65% off - FB, on all room types
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan Luxury All Inclusive deal
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Upon arrival in Male, You are seamlessly transferred to the lounge (outside the main airport) and given a lovely drink and some snacks whilst waiting sea plane boarding. The sea plane itself is really exciting experience with a spectacular views! The Constace's lounge at sea plane terminal has good free wifi and on the way there, they check you in so you’re ready to go to your room when you arrive on the island.
With the ubiquitous stamp of "wedding-honeymoon" in the Maldives, Constance Moofushi famous golden beaches, romantic villas and brilliant gastronomy. Generous prices all inclusive holiday mood and DJ music will push you to throw the purse into the sea and break your passport to never leave this place.
White as alabaster beaches are ideal for luxurious barefoot experience, a theme that further extends to the Constance villas with rustic chic and their extensive entertainment facilities. Pops of sapphire and fuchsia complement the white sands and the clear blue sky, allowing a vibrant glow to spread throughout the resort. Pleasant sleep in a beach villa hammock or dive into the clear waters from Water Villa or more spacious Senior Water Villa - all this has a bright, individualistic feeling.@humaidhs
The beach "foot in the sand" dining spot, Manta is a buffet restaurant completed with exquisite wines from an impressive cellar, and an experienced sommelier is always at hand. Grill menu on the beach, Alizee attracts a lively crowd in a while delicious snacks you can try the shade of the trees by the pool in the Totem Bar and creative signature cocktails.
A refreshing dip in the beachfront swimming pool, stretch your limbs in the yoga deck, go to a fun scuba diving, snorkeling and water sports - all this can be done in Constance Moofushi, including a starry sunset cruises, and adventures with the dolphins; The best overwater spa with Ymalia products that specializes in scrubs, wraps, massages and unique healing procedures is must try experience. DOWNLOAD RESORT MAP
Tucked away not far from the spa, the beautiful Constance Moofushi's swimming pool ideally wraps around the shape of the beach that provides a breathtaking view from all sun loungers. The best views from the sun loungers on the platform, where you can climb with a path behind the pool. If the pictures of "floating" (splashing) bodies aroused your appetite, Totem bar in the neighborhood serves snacks and drinks.
Committed to delivering the best of service while keeping our environment clean and sustainable, the resort integrated environmental leadership into everything Moofushi do and adopt the best practices while complying with regulatory requirements. Since 2013, the resort implemented a number of eco measures, adopted the best sustainable practices & green initiatives to join eco-luxury hotels and resorts.
The crowd is mainly from Europe and US, with a minority of Asians. The facilities provided suited all types and featured a good variety. The staff are always friendly, accommodating and would go out of their way to make it a special holiday.
Constance Moofushi Maldives is situated on the South Ari Atoll and is widely regarded as one of the best diving spots in the world. The Resort combines the Crusoe Chic Barefoot elegance of a deluxe resort with the highest standards of Constance Hotels and Resorts.
After arriving at Velana International Airport, guests are welcome by Constance Airport Team. If arriving after 15h30, guests can arrange a transfer with the team to be escorted to the hotel they have pre-booked on their side for their layover on Malé. If arriving before 15h30, they are taken to the seaplane (Trans Maldivian Airways) check-in counter approximately 20 meters away from arrival desk. The guests along with their luggage will be checked on the pre-booked flight to Constance Moofushi. Airport transfer time: Approx. 25 minutes scenic flight by seaplane from Malé airport.
The 110 magnificent villas set on sparkling white sand or above the azure lagoon of the private island are completely built of wood. You have a choice between Beach villas, Water villas and Senior water villas. Traditional Maldivian style and fashionable ecological design are harmoniously combined with this pearl surrounded by white sand and crystal clear turquoise lagoon.
A variety of rustic and elegantly decorated beach and water villas with private beach or deck, comprising 24 Beach Villas, 56 Water Villas and 30 Senior Water Villas. All Beach and Water Villas feature air-conditioning, ceiling fan, bathroom, shower, WC, hairdryer, sitting area, complimentary.
Villas are simple, well-made thatched wooden bungalows. Inside they have a carefree spirit, with natural materials, giant travel chests for wardrobes and beachcomber-inspired fittings, in forms that resemble waves or shells. A Mac mini hidden inside a mother-of-pearl desk brings things up-to-date. The large decking that stretches out on stilts over the sea has steps down into the shallow lagoon below for snorkelling. Senior water villas are larger, with more space for dressing, and can accommodate a spare bed. Beach villas are a good, more affordable choice, with front terraces that lead onto the sand, made private by palms and bushes. They can also be connected, for families.
WIFI, LCD TV, mac mini (iPod connection, CD & DVD), telephone, mini-bar, safe, tea, coffee facilities and a wooden terrace.
Pure white color, and furniture with rounded shapes in the rooms make these intimate alcoves absolutely perfect. Water villas (Senior water villa) - the top of ultra-luxury: a delightful oval bath set right over the water! Never seen, even in the Maldives..
Are you bouncing between the beach and over water? The best option for water villas is the rooms from 30-35, which are at the beginning of the jetty, with easy access to the beach on one side and the Indian Ocean on the other. Going crazy from the beach is best in villas 17-25 from which you can see the sparkling white sand, and where beach volleyball and Totem Bar are almost on your doorstep. If you want more privacy, you need to book Senior Water Villa 78 or 79, as the most private, at the far end of the jetty; romantic sunsets are best seen from water villas with rooms from 101 to 137, or Senior Water Villa from 50 to 78.
Restaurants and Bars
Enjoy relaxed dining offered at a number of fabulous locations around Moofushi. The dining theme in Constance Moofushi continues in two restaurants: Manta's "foot-in-the-sand" and Alizée. The price for a stay of seven nights includes one dinner for two in Alizee (two suppers if you stay longer); the all inclusive package includes full meals in Manta and as much food in Totem as you can eat.
Interaction between chefs and guests will be one of the top priorities at the buffet from wood-fired crispy pizza to Maldivian specialties. Manta restaurant with a carpet of sand and a mobile sculpture from sea shells hangs from the ceiling over a buffet: expect daily changing thematic dinners (Mexican cuisine on Mondays, Mediterranean on Tuesdays, Wednesday on the table India and Sri Lanka, etc.) with an impressive variety of delicious fare (a friendly sommelier will help supplement your selection with wines from the world's best vineyards). It is hard to fathom quite how British head-chef Stephen manages to produce the variety of dishes, grills and confectionary to such high standards each day. The pastries, delicate tarts and pastel sponge cakes – baked fresh every day – were a particular highlight. The staff is smiling and charming, and will help make your holiday magical, in brackets.
In Manta: the best table on the overwater deck where at breakfasts or dinners you can spy on the fish of the color of precious stones, and gray reef sharks patrolling the waters below you.
Features a very casual and relax setting in a few meters from the sea on white sandy beaches, Alizee is a smaller and more romantic restaurant with ocean waves music and tables set right on the beach and a very tempting a la carte “Beach grill” menu (40 covers): scallops with Serrano ham and leek roasted in oil, or the sharp Maldives reef fish should catch your sight. Do not turn your back on the grilled lobster (extra US $ 40, but no longer worth it). The best table in Alizee: grab a lighted candle on the beach and enjoy the supper crunching with a soft, sand-like sand between your toes.
In 2019 Alizée Restaurant at Constance Moofushi has rolled out a new menu. Part of the resort’s all-inclusive package, the new menu embraces the different specialities of the native countries of its team members. For instance, the menu features Quinoa Biryani from a Pakistani chef on the team and Foie Gras Terrine from a European chef.
Some of the favourites from the new menu include:
- Foie Gras Terrine: beetroot gel, balsamic vinegar, fig chutney, and brioche bread
- Chicken Mousse: compressed watermelon and cucumber, orange gel, cold avocado crème, and velvet tomato.
- Spicy Tikka Salad: artichoke and cauliflower tikka, and yoghurt dressing.
- Buffalo Mozzarella: tomato coulis, Snow peas, Grilled Apricot and Black olives.
- Local Catch: sous vide cooked fish, cucumber, nagi broth, and purple cauliflower puree.
- Corn Fed Chicken: grilled chicken, fondant potato, truffle, corn puree, roasted endive, and white asparagus.
- Job Fish: pan-seared fish, beurre blanc, chorizo, green peas puree, and baby leek.
- Duck Breast: roasted duck, cherry sauce and puree with shallots, and roasted root vegetable.
- Veal Tenderloin: grilled veal, mashed potato espuma, and pumpkin comfit.
- Tuna and Scampi: grilled tuna and scampi, ginger teriyaki sauce, sesame seeds, pumpkin puree, bok choy, and ratatouille.
- Lamb Loin: pistachio crusted lamb, jus, and cauliflower puree.
Some of the favourite sweet treats from the new menu include:
Salted Caramel: salted caramel mousse tart with lemongrass ice cream.
Cheesecake: passion fruit cheesecake with Thai basil sorbet.
Coconut Pudding: warm pudding, vanilla cream, raspberry sorbet, and almond chocolate crumble.
With the new menu, guests are served with a plethora of choices; for those who cannot decide on individual dishes, there is a degustation menu, which includes three courses and sorbet!
For oenophiles and wine amateurs, there is an award-winning wine collection to pair your dishes with. The all-inclusive package allows you to pick from a wide selection of wines.
The menu also offers a selection of all time favorites such as pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches and fries, as well as large salads that can be accompanied by grilled fish & meat according to the selection of the day cooked to order on the “show” charcoal grill. In the evening, the beach grill serves a vast selection of seafood dishes, amongst other specialties.
Enjoy the food in Jahaz, a restaurant in the sister hotel of Constance Halaveli. Dinner is a generous buffet with different themes every evening. Other dining options in Halaveli include: Meeru restaurant with 10 tables and a delicious meat or fish grill, and romantic Jing - is halfway down to the pier where in a stunningly beautiful, turquoise-colored and dark dining room you are waited with truly unforgettable culinary adventure.
Drink for your holiday in a relaxed atmosphere of Totem bar which looks not nearly worse than a reggae beach bar in Goa. The bar is situated right on the beach behind the pool and under a heavy canopy of indigenous trees, and features ethnic decoration carved out of drift wood. Whenever the heat of the Maldivian sun gets overwhelming, the beach bar is the right place to enjoy a fresh fruit smoothie, or choose from a menu of freshly brewed iced teas. Snack menu is served for lunch and in the afternoon. This bar is also one of the most romantic places to be for a sundowner on the beach.
Located next to the main restaurant, the main bar has a lively, tropical and friendly atmosphere with sand floor open areas. In Manta bar DJ Sanjeeva will keep you on the dance floor under the disco ball late into the night. Lemonade Moofushi Nasta (homemade lemon-ginger marmalade with whiskey, fresh mint and cucumber) or ice cold tropical Bellini should give you a charge of energy for the whole night.
If the nightlife and the hookah - not your forte - try a night diving.
Totem refreshes guests from 10:00 to 23:30; Manta bar remains open until 00:30. Alizee stops service at 22:00; Manta restaurant continues to feed the most hungry guests until 22:30.
No, that's not all! All Inclusive plan means that you will never stay hungry. Make the most of your free mini-bar, which is packed with chips, chocolate, beer, soft drinks and wine ... and replenishes daily. Free afternoon tea, waffles and pancakes are daily bait by the pool.
All-Inclusive Plan - What's included
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Manta restaurant
• 1 à la carte dinner per 7-night stay at Alizée beach grill
• Select unlimited drinks including premium brand spirits, international beers, cocktails and select international wine varieties
• House Champagne during meal times
• Minibar refilled daily with selected red and white wines, beers, soft drinks and water
• Afternoon tea and pancakes at the Totem Bar (4-6pm)
• Snorkelling equipment and guided snorkelling excursions from the beach
• 1 boat excursion per 7-night stay and a second excursion per 10-night stay
• 1 introduction to scuba diving session in the pool
• On-demand movies on Mac mini system
• Private limousine bus transfer to Constance Hotels & Resorts seaplane private lounge
• Use of seaplane lounge on arrival and departure from Malé.
Constance Moofushi takes care of leisure and recreation and does everything to entertain their guests by offering free windsurfing, kayaking, boat trips and snorkeling tours (mask + snorkel included). For an additional fee, you should get out of bed to go by dhoni discovering private and uninhabited islands, for a full or half day, book a sunset cruise, watch for dolphins, visit local villages, try night fishing or diving, the latter highly recommended. If you have already made friends with other guests, hang out together in the entertainment lounge, play cards or billiards. Abused in Manta and the bar? Practice in beach volleyball or it is best to relax for two at the spa. In the case of island fever you can rent a boat toConstance Halaveli, for dinner. Travel by boat and dinner are not for free, but it's a great way to see another island.
The water around Constance Moofushi is also on the migration route of mantas, whale sharks, dolphins and sea eagles. With clear water visibility usually between 20 and 25 metres and a slow to moderate current, divers find it perfect for dives. Expert divers can choose from more than 20 diving points but there is also plenty to explore for new divers or those wishing to refresh their skills. BlueTribe also offer PADI certificate courses, snorkelling equipment and boat excursions for those wanting to explore the sea!
Are you thinking about starting your yoga journey at Constance Moofushi? At Moofushi Maldives group yoga sessions cost $15 per person, a private 60-minute session costs $46 per session and two yoga sessions cost $80 per couple. Read More
An utterly gorgeous over-the-water experience, the unique spa offers natural treatments to help you rebalance your mind and body away from the stresses of everyday life. With tailor made relaxing, luxurious spa packages for both men and women, each guest can benefit from an indulgent spa experience specially designed for them.
The island spa massages have been developed to offer the ultimate in massage experiences, taking inspiration from ancient techniques from different cultures around the world. Guests can choose from a range of energising, revitalising and relaxing treatments, including hot stone massages, aromatherapy, Swedish and Thai massages. Expert facials, body scrubs and wraps are also on offer. All of our oils, scrubs and wraps have been created to a unique formula for Spa de Constance and are naturally SLS and paraban free.
Here you also have the incentive to tie yourself up by marriage: the newlyweds receive a 50% discount on spa treatments. Try a dreamy massage "Enchanting Wave", 75 minutes, a ritual for the whole body that combines raki, tai chi, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi and Esalen massage - immediately. During the procedures, ask that the windows of your room remain open so you can hear the purring of the waves and the smell of the sea breeze.
Check our top ten things to do at Constance Moofushi Maldives to help you make the most of your stay in this island paradise.
Reviews for Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives are excellent with many stating that the resort is nothing less than laid back luxury. With thousands of positive marks, it’s easy to see what makes the Constance Moofushi such an irresistible, luxury escape. The Constance Hotel Group seems to have done things right, as nearly every guest gushes about the setting, the large rooms, and especially about the food in the all-inclusive restaurant. For a mid-sized private-island overwater villa resort, the Constance Moofushi Resort Maldives appears to be a solid 5-star performer, and it looks like it becomes more and more popular options as time goes on.
“AMAZING AS ALWAYS”, “5 stars hospitality, everything was perfect here.”, “Paradise. Didn’t want to leave.”, Exceptional, “Perfect trip”, “Perfect stay! Highly recommended!”, “comfortable and great satisfaction”, “Heaven on Earth”, “Marvellous”, “The perfect place for a relaxing vacation!”, “Superb stay at Constance Moofushi! We will return...”, “Superb stay at Constance Moofushi! We will return...”
Pros: What Guests Love
- Responsive, courteous and attentive staff, quickly and efficiently resolves all issues;
- Exciting diving with whale sharks and Manta rays;
- All Inclusive plan
- The sea plane ride is fun and you don't have to deal with paying anything, they have added that to your bill at the hotel
- The food offering is amazing. Fresh, delicious, varied, especially buffets and lunches; The sommeliers are very kind and are happy to fulfill any request... fantastic cocktails and wines
- 50% discount for spa treatments for newlyweds;
- Good house reef snorkeling right from the water villas; also amazing snorkeling with Manta rays (season December-April);
- Beautiful beach, large swimming pool, very well-groomed area, around scrupulous cleanliness;
- Remarkable water villas, including design and sea views;
- Fantastic overwater U spa and high-quality cosmetics Constance in villas;
- Totem bar
- Full stocked mini-bar;
- Weekly evening entertainment with DJ, music and dancing;
What You Need to Know
- Please note that due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional steps are required for guests to stay at this property. More details will be provided via message after booking.
- A great island for an all inclusive option
- Constance Moofushi is located in South Ari Atoll, on a private island, 30 minutes by seaplane from Male airport;
- Check-in from 14:00 hours; Check-out Until 12:00 hours
- Since 2013 Constance Moofushi Maldives is a Gold member of the Green Globe certification.
- To get to the international flight at Male airport before 08:50, guests must leave the Constance Moofushi resort one day before departure.
- There are no specific child care facilities but Constance Moofushi does welcome children of all ages (although children under the age of 12 are not allowed to stay in the Water Villas and Senior Water Villas). Food and activities can be tailored to suit the younger guests and babysitting may be arranged when necessary.
- The over water spa offers tailor made USpa treatments
- Your mini-bar is refilled daily with complimentary wine, beers, soft drinks and water
- For fans os snorkeling, we recommend to book Water Villas face south (arrival jetty), around the eastern lagoon
- A some of the Water Villa and Senior Water Villas that facing the lagoon (north) are difficult to swim due to coral, when is low tide
- Spectacular house reef for snorkellers and a paradise for divers with 32 major dive sites in close proximity to the island
- The island does not offer motorised watersports but there are pedal boats, windsurfing and catamaran sailing to enjoy
- In 2018, Constance Moofushi Maldives has won the award for Indian Ocean's Leading Dive Resort.
- Due to safety and privacy concerns the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of guests including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists is prohibited.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Nautilus Two - 25 Jan 2023 - from €2,615.00 - Ari and South (Male - Male) - Plus Free Nitrox! (20% OFF)
- Emperor Explorer - 22 Jan 2023 - from €2,094.00 - Sharktastic (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 01 Apr 2023 - from €1,806.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 26 Mar 2023 - from €1,902.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 28 May 2023 - from €1,498.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 23 Jul 2023 - from €1,451.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Moonima - 05 Mar 2023 - from €4,819.00 - Deep South (Male-Gan) - $500 OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Rates include discounts.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More