5 Ways to Enjoy Your trip at Maafushivaru Maldives
Best Things to Do at Maafushivaru Maldives
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just want to treat your loved one to a once-in-a-lifetime island escape, the Maldives is definitely one of the most romantic destinations any couple can enjoy together.
You can easily experience magical moments in the Maldives like walking hand in hand on the sandy shores admiring the sunset or sharing a floating breakfast together in your water villa. But if you’re looking to make lifelong memories, here are 5 romantic things you must do during your stay at Maafushivaru Maldives!
We tailored our list of best experiences at Maafushivaru Maldives to keep your requirements in mind and helps you feel adventurous and relaxed simultaneously.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 37% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival Book now for stays until 22nd Dec 2021
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF for a stay until 30 June 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book minimum 3 nights with'Secret Rate' and get 30% OFF. Stay from 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Anantara Maldives Resorts: Special Offersi
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays till October 31, 2022
- Mirihi Island: Early Bird Winter/Summer offer 2022 up to 35% OFF
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE - Up to 35% OFF; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
The well-equipped PADI and SSI Diving Center with friendly multilingual team welcomes novices and experienced divers to a world of underwater adventure. Maafushivaru island is close to a many of world-class dive sites, including thilas and kandus, and a hour away only from Manta Point and place where you can spot a whale sharks.
Beginners will be able to discover the amazing marine life, and avid divers will undoubtedly be surprised by the sharks, Manta rays, turtles, Napoleon fish, tuna and other vibrant reef creatures.
The best way to relax and rejuvenate after a full daily activities is OCÉANE SPA. Blending your inner beauty with the beauty of the Maldives landscape the over-water sanctuary for the mind, body and soul has individually designed to help you realise your ultimate state of wellbeing. Reserve a signature experience for two and indulge in a series of treatments to target your specific needs.
Inspired by Asian beauty traditions, the spa focus is traditional with an Ayurvedic perspective, using all-natural products to relax and refine with lot of types of massage. The spa facilities include an amazing infinity pool, aesthetic beauty care room, treatment rooms, sauna, fully equipped gym and yoga pavilion.
Maafushivaru's secret delight and one of the most romantis attractions is a neighboring Lonubo Island. Not many other resorts in Maldives can boast about having a private island escape in Robinson Crusoe style for a perfect holiday in the Maldives!
Lonubo is tiny island is located in the lagoon next to Maafushivaru and is exclusively for the use of the resort's guests! A visit to this beautiful island is a must! Daily morning and later afternoon boat trips are available for guests to swim, snorkel or enjoy romantic picnic. View brochure
Swimming with Whale Sharks & Manta Rays ticks the top on bucket list of many visitors in the Maldives. Being one of the biggest fishes in the ocean and one of the most majestic creatures to see underwater, snorkeling or diving with these gentle giants is one of the ultimate experiences.
Fortunately Maafushivaru is 30 min away by boat from the Whale Shark Marine Reserve you can find in the Maldives. This whale sharke spot in south Ari atoll is the only part of the world where you can see whale sharks all year.
A wide range of entertainment programs including live music, DJ afternoons, movie nights, beach and water activities are available throughout the week.
Every night great music by DJ Simon at the water bar with excellent service by Chara and fancy signature cocktails. A must join when you are at Maafushivaru, a reason to come back soon.Plan your Maldivian escapade with the best of what Lti Maafushivaru has to offer. Book direct for the best available rates and enticing inclusions.
Best Experience: Honeymoon, spa, swimming with whale sharks, scuba diving
A very special place, Maafushivaru is a unique island getaway that epitomizes all that one dreams of when thinking of the Maldives. Located in South Ari Atoll, the boutique resort is one of the best all inclusive destinations in the Maldives. Combining a Maldivian paradise with contemporary indulgences, a rays, reef sharks, fish, and curious herons are the common attractions in the lagoon area, and the island’s location in the southern tip of the picturesque atoll of Ari is ideal for spotting whale sharks and mantas year round. Designed for couples seeking to rekindle their romance, outstanding and unique amenities include a chic lounge at Malé Airport, an infinity swimming pool with a large bar, a laser show, a large overwater spa and gym, and a modest wine bar. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More