5 Ways to Enjoy Your trip at Maafushivaru Maldives
Best Things to Do at Maafushivaru Maldives
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just want to treat your loved one to a once-in-a-lifetime island escape, the Maldives is definitely one of the most romantic destinations any couple can enjoy together.
You can easily experience magical moments in the Maldives like walking hand in hand on the sandy shores admiring the sunset or sharing a floating breakfast together in your water villa. But if you’re looking to make lifelong memories, here are 5 romantic things you must do during your stay at Maafushivaru Maldives!
We tailored our list of best experiences at Maafushivaru Maldives to keep your requirements in mind and helps you feel adventurous and relaxed simultaneously.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till May 31 for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Special offer with fly, stay and dine benefits!
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
The well-equipped PADI and SSI Diving Center with friendly multilingual team welcomes novices and experienced divers to a world of underwater adventure. Maafushivaru island is close to a many of world-class dive sites, including thilas and kandus, and a hour away only from Manta Point and place where you can spot a whale sharks.
Beginners will be able to discover the amazing marine life, and avid divers will undoubtedly be surprised by the sharks, Manta rays, turtles, Napoleon fish, tuna and other vibrant reef creatures.
The best way to relax and rejuvenate after a full daily activities is OCÉANE SPA. Blending your inner beauty with the beauty of the Maldives landscape the over-water sanctuary for the mind, body and soul has individually designed to help you realise your ultimate state of wellbeing. Reserve a signature experience for two and indulge in a series of treatments to target your specific needs.
Inspired by Asian beauty traditions, the spa focus is traditional with an Ayurvedic perspective, using all-natural products to relax and refine with lot of types of massage. The spa facilities include an amazing infinity pool, aesthetic beauty care room, treatment rooms, sauna, fully equipped gym and yoga pavilion.
Maafushivaru's secret delight and one of the most romantis attractions is a neighboring Lonubo Island. Not many other resorts in Maldives can boast about having a private island escape in Robinson Crusoe style for a perfect holiday in the Maldives!
Lonubo is tiny island is located in the lagoon next to Maafushivaru and is exclusively for the use of the resort's guests! A visit to this beautiful island is a must! Daily morning and later afternoon boat trips are available for guests to swim, snorkel or enjoy romantic picnic. View brochure
Swimming with Whale Sharks & Manta Rays ticks the top on bucket list of many visitors in the Maldives. Being one of the biggest fishes in the ocean and one of the most majestic creatures to see underwater, snorkeling or diving with these gentle giants is one of the ultimate experiences.
Fortunately Maafushivaru is 30 min away by boat from the Whale Shark Marine Reserve you can find in the Maldives. This whale sharke spot in south Ari atoll is the only part of the world where you can see whale sharks all year.
A wide range of entertainment programs including live music, DJ afternoons, movie nights, beach and water activities are available throughout the week.
Every night great music by DJ Simon at the water bar with excellent service by Chara and fancy signature cocktails. A must join when you are at Maafushivaru, a reason to come back soon.Plan your Maldivian escapade with the best of what Lti Maafushivaru has to offer. Book direct for the best available rates and enticing inclusions.
Best Experience: Honeymoon, spa, swimming with whale sharks, scuba diving
A very special place, Maafushivaru is a unique island getaway that epitomizes all that one dreams of when thinking of the Maldives. Located in South Ari Atoll, the boutique resort is one of the best all inclusive destinations in the Maldives. Combining a Maldivian paradise with contemporary indulgences, a rays, reef sharks, fish, and curious herons are the common attractions in the lagoon area, and the island’s location in the southern tip of the picturesque atoll of Ari is ideal for spotting whale sharks and mantas year round. Designed for couples seeking to rekindle their romance, outstanding and unique amenities include a chic lounge at Malé Airport, an infinity swimming pool with a large bar, a laser show, a large overwater spa and gym, and a modest wine bar. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Scubaspa Yang - 15 May 2021 - from €2,313.00 - Best of Maldives - (25% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 16 May 2021 - from €1,199.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €280 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Carpe Novo - 27 Nov 2021 - from €1,382.00 - North Male - Baa - Ari - Vaavu - South Male - Early Bird Deal (10% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 02 Jan 2022 - from €1,236.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 . (16% OFF)
- Maldives Aggressor II - 07 Nov 2021 - from €3,133.00 - Best of Maldives - Meemu (Male-Male) - $500 OFF! Rates include discounts! Valid until May 07, 2021.
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 00.05.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort debuts in Paradise this Summer
- The Maldives have been added to UK's red list countries
- Take Your Vacation to the Next Level with Amilla Maldives
- St. Regis Maldives appoints Pedro Samper as Executive Chef
- The Nautilus Maldives launches its first ever Holistic Spa Month
- Sheraton Maldives Introduces USD 130,000 Exclusive Island Takeover
- Mother’s Day Weekend at Vilamendhoo Island Resort
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Honeymoon at Maafushivaru Maldives
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives partners with Bamford brand
- Cora Cora Maldives Appoints Umberto Piccolini as Culinary Director
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands announces LEGENDARY DEBUT offer
- Marriott Bonvoy celebrates Healthcare Heroes with special rates
- The Maldives resorts still welcomes Indian travelers!
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen vacations in the Maldives
- Spend a romantic weekend at Baros Maldives
- The Most Romantic Bed and Breakfasts in the Maldives
- Why Milaidhoo Island is one of the Maldives' Hidden Gems
- 10 of our Favorite reasons to escape to Kuramathi Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More