10 Most Romantic Escapes in The Maldives
The Best Honeymoon Resorts in the Maldives
The Maldives is the best destination to go if You are looking for a romantic escape! Spectacular surroundings, secluded luxury accommodation, gourmet food, five-star spas and just about everything you could possibly dream of for a holiday with your loved one. In the Maldives most romantic resorts you can take the love to the next level with the collection of experiences designed especially with honeymooners in mind. You will be delighted with the mind-blowing marine life, silky sandy beaches lined with coconut palms, stunning sunsets, romantic candlelight dinner with a canopy of stars appears in the sky to softly illuminate the oceanand and easy adventures.
Trying new excursion together, or taking the time to share a favourite activity creates, new memories and helps strengthen the bond between you. With a blend of fancy amenities and unmatched privacy, the Maldives is home to a some of the most honeymoon resorts around. Here are a few of our favorites.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Scubaspa Yang - 09 Jan 2021 - from €2,014.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (15% OFF)
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Scubaspa Ying - 13 Feb 2021 - from €2,014.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. (15% OFF)
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: Diving, Couples, ALL INCLUSIVE, Beaches
Only for lovers of infinite magic and romantic fairy tale scenarios! The Loabi Island private dining escape is bound to leave an ever-lasting memory. An exquisite 5-course dinner prepared exclusively by Innahura's chef will be served to you on this beautiful small island sandbank. Surrounded by water and in complete privacy, let the resort's team immerse your senses with pure delight.
A paradise for divers and beach lovers, Innahura Maldives Resort, the latest addition to the portfolio of Crown & Champa Resorts. A getaway for the unpretentious and fun loving, whether young or naturally young at heart, Innahura island introduces a more affordable Maldives all inclusive resort to the market. READ MORE
Best Experience: Couples, Beaches, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving, Activities, Value
Luxury Boat makes this island special and unique. The Island has its own luxury Safari Boats for the use of in-house guest for Free of Charge.( Stay 7 nights and have 01 Day free boat cursing, Stay 14 Nights and have 02 Days free boat cursing). The recommendet highlight, Luxury Safari Boat trip includes lunch on a deserted sandbank and dolphin watching. If you stay 14 nights it‘s 2 days so you‘ll also stay overnight in the boat.
With its own luxury Safari Boats, Safari Island is located in the heart of North Ari Atoll, Maldives. Combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance, the resort's main highlights are white sand beaches and clear turquoise waters with incredible house reef snorkeling. Located only 20 minutes by seaplane from Malé airport, Safari Island is the perfect getaway for a relaxing and exciting break away. Read Full Review
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Swimming with Whale Sharks, Diving
Maafushivaru's secret delight and one of the most romantis attractions is a neighboring Lonubo Island. Every day there are three free dhoni boat transfers to and from this tiny, wild and idyllic getaway. There are not so many amenities aside from a few wooden loungers and cabins with a toilet and a shower, but there are many chances to feel yoursels in Robinson Crusoe style on a desert island amidst dazzling white sand and turquoise waters. Those guests who are not afraid of prices, can rent the island overnight or for private candlelit dinners or events, such as vow renewals or weddings, followed by a morning massage and champagne for breakfast. The island has only two small villas, so the number of beds is limited (and expensive).
A very special place, Maafushivaru is a unique island getaway that epitomizes all that one dreams of when thinking of the Maldives. Located in South Ari Atoll, the boutique resort is one of the best all inclusive destinations in the Maldives. This is not a fully all-inclusive resort, and a truly all-inclusive package is fairly standard, but a vote gives you an idea of how good this hotel has become in recent years. All thatch-roofed 81 villas inspired by local architecture are either set amidst verdant gardens or poised over the turquoise lagoon and have an exquisite design, an espresso coffee maker, a mini bar, a private terrace, an outdoor shower, an iPod docking station, and comfortable double beds; some rooms have semi-private pools. Read Full Review
Best Experience: for Couples (only), Privacy and Tranquillity, Fine Dining, Activities
Cast away on your own island. A private dinner awaits. Board a luxury pontoon and alight at an island to call your own. Enjoy tropical cocktails as sun sets. Candlelight flickers, and dinner is served – an oceanfront barbecue set on your sandbank table, Maldivian specialities of the freshest seafood brought to your white-canopy faree tent, each dish paired with the perfect wine. Indulge in an island fantasy, and perhaps the most romantic evening of your life.
For an unforgettable beach experience, like anywhere else, go to Anantara Veli Maldives - quite simply because the resort ticks all the boxes and brings the best of both worlds together. The hotel 'for adults only' is ideal for couples who prefer not to force children to interrupt their hard earned vacation. Not one, but two magnificent islands to relax with the healing properties of massage, facial and Ayurveda. A total of seven restaurants share your meals between them. Possibility to make the most of the water surroundings with surfing, deep-sea fishing and sailing. And, of course, there are ideal pristine sands, clear turquoise waters and iconic water bungalows, that makes the Maldives so desirable destination - all encompassed by five-star hospitality and luxury. And the last reason to book is an exellent location. Anantara Veli is 30 minutes by speedboat from Male airport. Read Full Review...
Baros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga.
Baros Piano Deck is a unique dining expeerience on a stand-alone deck isolated in the middle of the beautiful, turquoise lagoon – a symphony of fine cuisine served in exclusivity in the exotic setting of the lagoon. This deck, whose profile resembles a grand piano with wooden steps like a piano keyboard, is just minutes by boat from the resort’s shore with access only through prior reservation. With a muslin canopy billowing in the breeze and providing shelter from the sun, the Piano Deck is extremely popular with guests who want a different experience in sophisticated style. There is no permanent structure on the deck, making it possible to create the perfect backdrop for any occasion whether during the day or on a moonlit night. While the Piano Deck is more frequently chartered for a couple to share a romantic meal, whether breakfast, lunch or dinner in privacy, it has also been used as a venue for small cocktail parties, for yoga enthusiasts and for renewal of wedding vows for both newly married and couples commemorating a wedding anniversary. It’s ideal for a melody of Baros cuisine discreetly served on the deck in the lagoon under the stars. READ FULL REVIEW
Best Experience: There are no kids on the island; a magnificent large overwater villas with stunning views of the lagoon; Superb house reef snorkeling, a fantastic '5.8 Undersea' restaurant
Dream Island is the ultimate romantic escape and if you’ve ever had the romantic notion of you and your loved one being castaways on a desert island, Hurawalhi Maldives can make your dream come true with an idyllic escape. Situated just a short boat ride away from the luxury of Hurawalhi, Dream Island is a private sandbank surrounded by the sparkling Indian Ocean and it can be all yours to enjoy exactly as you wish including: swimming in the clear water, snorkelling amongst fish, strolling hand in hand around the beautiful shoreline and relaxing in the sun! You won’t need to catch a fish or hope for a coconut to wash up on the beach either – Hurawalhi’s culinary team will prepare a selection of delicious light eats for you to enjoy during your time on the sandbank.
Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives - this is incomparable, extraordinary and absolutely original. Ecologically innovative, a new 5*-star resort, the world's largest underwater restaurant, tropical champagne pavilion, stylish villas and politics just over 15 years old, and with no other resorts in the neighborhood as far as the eye can see - Hurawalhi Island Resort offers its own look at Paradise. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Design, Fashion and Music, House Reef Snorkelling
Reserve Gaathafushi and have this tropical playground completely to yourself. The island is yours for the day, or for an overnight ‘Robinson Crusoe’ experience. Indulge in exquisite serenity while exploring the surrounding silent lagoon or hang out on the signature W Bed under a thatched roof. Unwind like never before while your own private chef sets up a special candle light BBQ as the sun dips over the horizon. Live the Robinson Crusoe experience in luxury and wake up as the sun rises, with an innovative champagne breakfast cuisine awaiting you.
In luxurious hotels mysteriously named "W", the Starwood group emphasizes a confident, young brand - oriented to design, fashion and music. Conscious service and attention to the smallest details determine the overall experience of W Maldives. The 5-star resort boasts 77 escapes and suites located both ashore and overwater, six bars and restaurants including even a dining option on the resort’s private desert island, Gaathafushi, or Fish, the resort’s specialty seafood restaurant set over the water and under the stars. Fifteen Below is the only underground club in the Maldives, with its own resident DJ and a sushi bar Sushi Beat. Guests can also spoil themselves with a selection of over 125 treatments at the award-winning overwater Away Spa. Read Full Review....
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 29.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Four Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Seaside Finolhu: Playground for Tennis Lovers through Exciting Partnership with LUX Tennis
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More