5 Reasons Why We Love Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
The Best Luxury Resorts in Maldives
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is the five-star beach resort you’ve been looking for. Nestled in Emboodhoo lagoon, minutes from The Marina @ CROSSROADS, the resort offers world-class accommodations, stylish design, and the service that made it famous.
Sample international cuisine or a classic hamburger at Hard Rock Café ® Maldives with scenic ocean views, or amplify the good vibes with Crosley turntable amenity. Infused with a legendary rock and roll vibe, heart-pounding, soul-touching, and passionately unpredictable, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is a music-infused, memorabilia-bedecked experience, too.
Expect a lot of activity above and below the water every day, mind-melting event experiences, indulgent spa treatments and cuisine from Michelin-star chefs you'll never forget. Whatever your vacation idea, when you stay at Hard Rock, you have arrived.
Here are just a few reasons why Hard Rock Hotel Maldives should be your next getaway.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Stories - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 30 Sep for a stay until 20 Mar 2022
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Opening Celebration Offer up to 20% OFF; for a stay until 30 Sep 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $337/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Nestled within the exquisite Emboodhoo Lagoon Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is just a 20 minutes ride by speed boat from Velana International airport and Malé, the capital of the Maldives. But the main location highlight is the walking proximity to The Marina @ CROSSROADS.
Located only 500 meters across a footbridge from the resort, the Marina @ CROSSROADS Maldives, the first and largest fully integrated lifestyle hub in the Indian Ocean offers incredible retail stores and wide range dining options.
Discover fun things to do in the immediate area, from water sports to Marine Discovery Centre. Walk five minutes to boutique shops, beachfront dining, and event rooms at The Marina @ CROSSROADS.
Feast on authentic American cuisine at Hard Rock Cafe Maldives with exclusive beach access, or chill out with tropical house music at The Beach Club. Amp up the fun and bring your dining experience of your Maldives getaway to the next level with 12 restaurants in and around the resort.At The Marina @ CROSSROADS, leisure and entertainment activities are endless.
In addition to a variety of shops and dining outlets, CROSSROADS features a diverse collection of attractions and activities including Maldives Discovery Centre, Marine Discovery Centre, The Event Hall @ CROSSROADS and The Koimala & Maalimi’s Junior Beach Club and CAMP.
Whether you are a romantic couple, a solo traveller, a family or traveling in a group Hard Rock Hotel Maldives satisfies all tastes and preferences.
With babysitting services, bunk beds, baby cots, Roxity Club® activities, and other family-friendly perks, never band is too big for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. By the way children 17 years old and below enjoy complimentary meals from the kids' menu or receive a 50% discount on the regular menu and meal plans.
Make your next event a headliner with Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. From rehearsal dinners and grand receptions to bridal showers and vow renewals, the resort does it all. Choose intimate or sprawling, staid or windswept, and rely on group-friendly, genre-bending amenities at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives.
Lay it on the line with a Maldives meeting and give your business meeting a breezy reception at The Marquee. From eye-catching conferences to tropical retreats, our business guests find the fix they need.
Welcome to the Maldives where turquoise water and pristine sand come infused with Hard Rock Hotel signature style, luxury and personality. With Fender® guitar and curated collection of Wax® records rooms and suites are here to stun. Enjoy the Sound of Your Stay® music amenities include personalized playlists with Tracks® or practice yoga by guided videos available on your LCD TV,
You can choose between beach and water accommodation, rooms with a living room and infinity pool, and dedicated butler service—there are a million reasons to fall in love with Rock N; rooms. Whether you prefer to jump in the Emboodhoo lagoon from the deck of your overwater villa or you like golden sands on your doorstep offered by a beach villas, you can live it up and soak it in from comfortable, stylish accommodations inspired by the breathtaking natural beauty of Maldives.
All ages will discover ways to chill and play from the abundant experiences at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives – from kids to romantic couples. Everyday from sunrise to sunset, choose from a wide range of activities suitable for all ages and fitness levels. You’ll discover inspiring moments that enrich your life and excite your spirit of adventure. Never boring, the Maldives is waiting for you come explore, play and relax. The best thing is that group activities are complimentary and only private classes are chargeable.
With state-of-the-art equipment the Watersports and Dive Centre run by expert specialists Best Dives. Enjoy a free use of snorkeling equipment, kayak, and pedal boat while all other activities are chargeable.
On the other hand, on land exciting activities awaits you from sunrise yoga sessions and workout classes to daily beach games and Martial arts. After all the activity, it's time to relax at Rock Spa®. Truly your own slice of paradise Rock Spa® Maldives is a different state of being. An escape.
Set your social media abuzz with local events and entertainment. From sundown ritual with complimentary drinks and snacks to the pool party, daily live music and weekly DJ & KARAOKE nights there's nothing better than mix it up, hang out and let your hair down. The resort's pulsating nightlife end completes any fabulous day with breathtaking sunset views, Indian Ocean breezes and the soothing rhythm of lapping waves.
When you book a resort special directly, you are guaranteed a 15% discount on in-villa dining, a 15% discount on treatments from the à la carte menu at Rock Spa®, and a welcome fruit basket on arrival.
While there have been no cases of COVID-19 reported at any Hard Rock properties, in an abundance of caution, Hard Rock International has implemented increased hygiene routines, monitoring & operational protocols and additional preventive measures as the safety and wellness of our team members and guests is our top priority. Based on the travel restrictions, Hard Rock International will rebook your hotel reservation for a later date without any cancellation fees within a year. Thank you for being a valued guest.BOOK DIRECT
Best Experience for: Couples, Families, Groups, Activities, Shopping, Dining, Entertainment
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is a part of Emboodhoo Lagoon, the country's first integrated resort destination – which means you can walk to nearby entertainment, 12 restaurants in and around the resort and shopping at The Marina @ CROSSROADS, where leisure and entertainment activities are endless.. The iconic brand of Hard Rock offers an all-access pass to diving opportunities, a soothing Body Rock spa and a stretch of soft beach. Vivid colours help the exotic surrounds flow inside modern interiors (complete with the ever-present memorabilia). Some rooms can be found inside bright white cubes on the beach while other villas jut out over the sea and offer direct access to the lagoon. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 20.09.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- The Best Time to visit Maldives A Month-by-Month Breakdown
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- "Glamingo": Ananya Panday's Perfect Caption for these Stunning bikini pics from The Maldives
- MBM appoints Jose Enrique as the first Brand Ambassador
- 10 Ultra-Luxury Travel Experiences
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- Lily Beach Resort gets Haute Grandeur Global Awards regional honours 2021
- Celebrity Introduces New Brand Look, Encourages Cruisers to Sail
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Returns to Sailing
- Win a One Week Honeymoon to the Maldives with Coco Collection
- THE OZEN COLLECTION hosts Champagne Tasting Masterclass with Guy Charbaut
- THE OZEN COLLECTION launches Immersive Wellness Experiences
- Wonder of the Seas' Debut Shifted From China to U.S. and Europe
- Maldives is back to UK’s green list
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives wins 2021 Luxury Lifetstyle Awards
- Komandoo Maldives features New Menu at Aqua
- Six Senses to add second branded property in the Maldives – Kanuhura
- Underwater World: Amilla Maldives inspires travelers to celebrate local Art
- Vakkaru Maldives Announces 'Glitter and Gold' Festive Programme
- Hina Khan having a fun in the Maldives
- Sara Ali Khan enjoys the Sun and the Sea in Maldives
- Green Globe certifies Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
- Emirates offers even more reasons to visit Dubai and Expo 2020
- MSC Approved To Sail First Cruise Out of Port Canaveral
- Two More Norwegian Ships Restart Operations
- Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives announces New General Manager
- Holland America Sets New Dates for Three Ship Restarts in 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eaterie
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Crown & Champa Resorts celebrate 10k guest reviews on Tripadvisor
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eatery
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Lily Beach - Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort by Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
- Carnival Corp., Quest Diagnostics Offer Cruisers Access to COVID Tests
- Sea Cloud Cruises christens New Sea Cloud Spirit, its third Ship
- Green Initiative at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Jumeirah Group announces opening of new resort in Maldives
- Dusit Thani Maldives supports Community Connections with Unique Gifts for Kids
- Lily Beach Maldives to host Football Workshops with Guinness World Record Holder
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More