Planhotel Hospitality Group im Maldives
Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
The Swiss based Planhotel Hospitality Group runs three resorts in the Maldives under its luxury all-inclusive brands: Diamonds Hotels & Resorts and Sandies Hotels & Resorts.
The two resorts of Diamonds Thudufushi and Athuruga are located in the magnificent South Ari Atoll, and are accessible by a 20-minute seaplane flight from the main airport. These are ideal resorts to discover the Maldives from a centre of excellence, where attention to detail will make your journey unforgettable.
Planhotel Hospitality Group has reopened the island of Bathala under its Sandies Hotels & Resorts brand, as Sandies Bathala Maldives. Sandies Hotels & Resorts, part of the Planhotel Hospitality Group, are all-inclusive resorts in exceptional locations, including Kenya and Zanzibar. The brand’s philosophy is to create a simple and friendly atmosphere whilst providing a high level of service.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- InterContinental Maldives: ENJOY UP TO 35% OFF YOUR STAYS; book before April 4 for stays until June 30, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till April 30 for stays until Sep 30
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1460.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
Best Experience: for Couples, Beach, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving, Value
Diamonds Athuruga - All Inclusive is the case when "if it works, why change something." This resort was one of the most effective and invariably popular in the country, but today Athuruga has undergone great changes and represents only the best side of the Maldives. In a nutshell, everything is fine. Only when you see a strikingly fresh, light and modern Athuruga, you probably think, yeah ... well, maybe it's a little outdated (it was built in 1990). The leading Italian architect has changed all aspects of the former hotel and created a new design for 25 Water Villas. With stunning views, the public area was open to the beach and a white color contrasting perfectly with turquoise waters is widely used throughout to give an amazingly airy and sublime feel. The panels of the original coral walls are clearly visible around the resort, giving the island an authentic Maldives style. Read Full Review....
Best Experience: Honeymoon, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Diamonds Thudufushi is the sister Athuruga in terms of property, hotel design, number of rooms, and the size and geography of the island. Both are brilliant resorts with an invincible formula developed over 25 years of their existence. All guests are on the same generous All Inclusive package. Some all-inclusive resorts in the Maldives offer a meal plan, like eating 3 times a day and a few typical drinks. Not in Diamonds Thudufushi; here you will find this scheme really (almost good) complex. Outside of food, snacks, and drinks, Thudufushi guests also receive a free wifi at the reception (Internet is also free in Water Villas), free use of non-motorized water sports like canoe or windsurfing, a free snorkelling tour around the island, an excursion to the local fishing island , snorkelling equipment for personal use, and daily entertainment for children Read Full Review....
Best Experience: Couples, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving, All Inclusive, Value
Paradise for divers and fans of snorkeling, Sandies Bathala is a new all-inclusive resort that today changed its management and returned to its roots. Perfectly placed to explore the North Ari Atoll’s spectacular underwater world, brand new for 2019, Sandies Bathala offers a great-value Maldivian experience just a 15-minute scenic seaplane ride from Malé airport, and it has long been a popular spot with divers from all around the globe. It seems that he will again be strong and healthy under Planhotel Hospitality Group. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (14.03.21) in Maldives
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blue Spirit - 22 Aug 2021 - from €1,196.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - (20% OFF)
- Blue Voyager - 08 Aug 2021 - from €1,170.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - (20% OFF)
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 12.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Marriott Bonvoy portfolio in Maldives formes new Market Sales & Marketing team
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- The Nautilus Maldives launches skydiving
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Minissha Lamba having an adventure Maldives holiday at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Indian actor Allu Arjun enjoys family time at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More