You & Me Maldives Introduces Extreme All-Inclusive Meal Plan
Best Adults Only All-inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
17 December, 2021
Adults only island, targeting couples, You & Me by Cocoon Maldive is excited to announce the introduction of Extreme All- inclusive Meal Plan.
The price of AI Extreme Supplement will be USD95 per person per night on top of existing All-Inclusive supplement in the wholesale contract. Valid for minimum of 5 nights stay only.
AI Extreme Supplement includes:
- Breakfast at the main Restaurant, lunch and dinner from a la carte’ restaurants (H2O restaurant is excluded), afternoon Tea/Coffee with snacks served from 1630hrs – 1800hrs.
- Bottled water, Drinks served by the glass (including unlimited soft drinks, beer, sparkling wine, house wine, pouring and premium spirits which includes Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and Martini). Beverages served at Cheers Bar between 1000hrs and 0000hrs only. After midnight, all consumed drinks will be charged at the normal price
- All Inclusive Extreme menu served in all outlets except H2O
- Mini bar – unlimited soft drinks, 6 beers, bottle of prosecco, bottle of white wine, bottle of red wine and chips. (Replenished once daily).
- Tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
Once during stay
- Sunset canapés by Sunken Table
- Sunset fishing.
- Cooking class (Ethnic or Italian)
- Candle Light Dinner on the beach.
- 25% discount on Spa treatments & Retail Products
- 25% discount on Saint Barth products.
- Personal training classes (Yoga/Pilates) twice during stay
Embark on a culinary discovery with this new upgrade designed to elevate your resort experience completely!
Plan your vacations from now until winter 2021 and get 35% discount off all room categoriesCheck Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
You & Me Maldives
Best Experience: Adults Only, Water Villas, Diving
You & Me by Cocoon Maldives is the brand newest luxury, “adults only” resort for honeymooners and couples, opened on March 2019. Set on a private island in Raa Atoll of the northern Maldives, You & Me by Cocoon offering a secluded, romantic hideaway in luxurious, “rustic-chic” style surroundings. With a natural-chic ambiance made especially for lovers the resort offers in complete privacy with the spacious 109 Villas - 99 are over water and 10 are on the beach, six dining options provide world class cuisine in stunning settings, the over-water Orchid Spa, the large swimming pool and water sports centre, the resort offers one of the hottest go-to spots for honeymooners. The resort's solely a la carte culinary spots embody the romantic essence of the island and guests can dine at any four of You & Me’s restaurants including Six-metres underwater, almost half a kilometre away from the pearly shores of the island is H2O, the world’s best underwater restaurant, conceived by world-renowned designer Daniele Lago. If you're looking for five star standards and service in a lush world of unsurpassed tropical beauty, look no further. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More