Former Miss GB, Amy Willerton vacations at Kihaa Maldives
Where to Spot Cerebrities in Maldives
16 Feb, 2021
Kihaa Maldives Resort is welcoming former Miss Universe Great Britain, Amy Willerton with family.
Amy Willerton is an English television presenter, model and beauty pageant titleholder. She is best known for her work with ITV and winning the title of Miss Universe Great Britain and representing Great Britain at the Miss Universe 2013 pageant. In November 2013 it was revealed that she would be taking part in I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
She has been sharing pictures and videos from her time in Maldives at Kihaa Maldives on her social media.
Kihaa Maldives is located right at the heart of the world-famous biosphere reserve ‘Hanifaru Bay’ where giant mantas and whale sharks thrive seasonally in feeding frenzies. They have 124 villas, combining contemporary and classic features such as elegant furniture, romantic four-poster beds, and exotic rattan lounge seats.
The latest initiative by Kihaa Maldives to eliminate single-use plastics and to contribute to their continued efforts to protect the environment is in immediate effect and guests are served drinks without straws. If requested, straws made from sustainably sourced organic bamboo are offered.
The resort has established its own water bottling plant, where guests are offered water in reusable glass bottles. This helps remove about 275,000 plastic bottles per year that either needs to be disposed or recycled which brings a massive negative impact on the environment.
Kihaa Maldives stated that “To reduce the environmental footprint, Kihaa Maldives takes great pride in operating responsibly. Kihaa Maldives endeavours to be eco-friendly and is committed to sustaining the natural environment”.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Kihaa Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Family, Beach, Diving, Swimming with Mantas and Whale Sharks
Set within the sparkling waters of UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Baa atoll, Kihaa Maldives is located on a picturesque 600m-long island festooned with jungle foliage, a white sandy beach which stretches the entire circumference of the island and a lively coral reef.
A friendly atmosphere, where guests can enjoy their time of relax, exploration and sunbathing in total comfort, surrounded by a welcoming and cordial feeling; in addition to this, thanks to its strategic position close to Hanifaru Bay, a Marine Protected Area biosphere announced by UNESCO where whale sharks and manta rays meet seasonally, Kihaad confirms to be one of the best location to fully enjoy the Maldivian relaxing and natural atmosphere. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More