Banyan Tree Hotels And Resorts Launches “Safe Sanctuary”
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
25 May, 2020
The Banyan Tree Group partnering with Bureau Veritas to co-develop a proprietary label and set of protocols, the Group is launching the SafeSanctuary Programme, an integrated health and wellbeing programme that incorporates protocols of assurance and wellbeing standards. This will be rolled out progressively from June 2020 throughout all properties.
The SafeSanctuary Seal demonstrates the rigor of Protect, Provide and Prevent, to assure all guests and associates of the Group’s enhanced health and safety measures at all guest touchpoints as they plan, book and stay with us. This programme has over 40 areas of enhanced protocols, including screening procedures, hygiene stations, and redesigned processes throughout the guest and associate experience.
Highlights of the programme include:
Protective assurance protocols
Rigorous cleaning and distancing protocols will be applied through the guest and associate journey, focusing on high-traffic public areas as well as high-touch areas in-room with EPA-approved and recommended cleaning agents. Appropriate distancing will be encouraged through signage and with ambassadors in public areas such as pools, lobbies, restaurants and other facilities. There will be limited capacity quotas in enclosed areas and for group activities. Guest amenities, linens and bedding are thoroughly steamed and arrive fully protected in-room, ensuring a pristine and comfortable night of sleep.
Providing for Contactless Journeys
Going contactless as much as possible, in-room directories and restaurant menus will be replaced with digital options for convenient access on personal devices. Check-in and check-out processes and experiences such as personal health and fitness classes, cooking sessions or wellbeing consultations, may be conducted in-room to enable a vacation prioritizing privacy.
Preventing through Continuous Education & Training
All associates are educated continuously on the evolving nature of this health situation, along with guests and surrounding communities. Education and training are fundamental to ongoing success, and the centralized Banyan Tree Management Academy will increase its subject-specific training standards worldwide. Hygiene Managers on each property and key personnel will apply audit technology that allows implementation of the new protocols.
Wellbeing Now and for the Future
The Group, known for pioneering wellbeing for guests and associates, is rolling out an Organisational Wellbeing index to assess and respond to associates’ wellbeing, as well as a regional Tele-therapy service to help support emotional and mental health. Self-care, mindfulness and resilience modules are already available for both associates and guests.
Within the SafeSanctuary programme, additional global standards will focus on deep rest through sleep, activities emphasizing the connection to Nature, and culinary offerings emphasizing plant-forward menus and ingredient integrity.
Banyan Tree Group’s primary mission is to create sanctuaries to live well, and is dedicating all efforts to ensure a Safe Sanctuary for guests’ return.
Banyan Tree Holdings Limited (“Banyan Tree” or the “Group”) is one of the world’s leading independent, multi-branded hospitality groups. The group’s properties in Maldives include Banyan Tree Angsana Resort & Spa Maldives – Ihuru, Banyan Tree Angsana Resort & Spa Maldives – Velavaru and Banyan Tree Maldives Vabbinfaru.
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Accor Hotels in The Maldives
A newcomer to the Maldives booming tourism industry, AccorHotels is on a major expansion drive with eight existing properties and one under development in the island nation. The French multinational hotel group runs Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort, Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi, Mӧvenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives and Raffles Maldives Meradhoo, as well as the recently-opened Pullman Maldives Maamutaa. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More