Bulgari Hotels announces Its debut in Maldives in 2025
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings
01 July, 2022
Bulgari Hotels & Resorts has announced an agreement to open a new luxury resort in the Maldives. Slated to open in 2025, the 20-hectare Bulgari Resort Ranfushi will be located in the Raa Atoll of the Maldives archipelago, surrounded by pristine waters and framed by lush, landscaped gardens.
The Bulgari Resort Ranfushi, meaning Little Gold Island in Maldivian language, will be located in the Raa Atoll of the Maldives archipelago, 45 minutes by sea plane from Maldives’ Malé airport. Surrounded by pristine waters and framed by lush, landscaped gardens, the Resort will spread over 20 hectares.
The Resort will comprise 54 keys including a Bulgari Villa on a separate exclusive island, 33 Beach Villas each with individual swimming pool, 20 Overwater Villas and a full range of luxury hotel facilities.
With design paramount to all other Bulgari Hotels and Resorts by Italian architectural firm ACPV ARCHITECTS Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel, Bulgari Resort Ranfushi will introduce to the Maldives the uncompromising contemporary style that characterizes all the Bulgari Hotels.
The Resort will also incorporate the highest standards of environmental sustainability, including a new island made to host nesting bird population.
The Bulgari Resort Ranfushi will feature four distinctive gastronomic experiences: the renowned Italian Il Ristorante – Niko Romito, curated by the three Michelin starred Chef Niko Romito, the Chinese fine-dining Bao Li Xuan, twin of the two Michelin stars restaurant at Bulgari Hotel Shanghai, Hōseki, the Japanese concept already present at Bulgari Resort Dubai and the Italian beach food of La Spiaggia.
The resort will also offer a Bulgari Bar, the Bulgari Spa with an adjacent fitness center, yoga pavilion, and a private library.Additionally, the resort will also feature a highly curated Bulgari boutique and La Galleria, a concept store where guests can find a selection of top niche items from international designers.
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Guide
Over a million tourists visit these islands every year for once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Now it's your turn to experience Maldives, the gem of the Indian ocean to discover plenty of hidden treasures. You can experience different experiences of luxury in Maldives best resorts, mingling with celebs in your best beachwear, dining in style, and falling in love with the underwater world. For those seeking romance, the Maldives offers enviably luxurious private accommodation and indulgent spas. Maldives makes the best holiday experiences year after year after year. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More