Centara Hotels Features New 'Stronger Together' Offer
Best Family Resorts in the Maldives
29 July, 2020
Centara Hotels & Resorts is announcing promotional packages to enjoy a special room rates at its hotels and resorts in select destinations, including the Maldives.
The 'Stronger Together' package offer includes free half-board dining for stays of four nights or more. Global travellers can book now for stays anytime before March 31, 2021, with free modification and cancellation to enjoy:
- Special room rates
- Half-Board offer for stay of 4 nights or more*
- Accommodation in a spacious room, family-friendly suite or pool villa
- Free stay for up to 2 children**
- Free Wi-Fi
Under the offer, rates at the Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives and Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives start from $520 and $420 per night, respectively.
The Stronger Together offer is available to all new and existing members of Centara’s loyalty programme, CentaraThe1.
Centara, Thailand’s leading hotel operator, makes travel to the Maldives more accessible and appealing with a choice of two distinctive resorts. Each one caters to different needs but both offer the experience of one of the world’s most incredible natural holiday destinations.
Recent Posts 18.01.2021
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Amazing activities in the great outdoors of Lily Beach
- Unforgettable Experiences complimented by Exclusive Hospitality in the Maldives: Waldorf Astoria launches Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa To Debut In September 2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- Reethi Faru Resort takes Environmental initiatives a next level
- Kanuhura gets Health Security Verification from Sharecare, Forbes Travel Guide
- Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi kick start in 2021 with Special Offer
- Maldives Padel Tennis Opens at Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi
- German celebrity Dieter Bohlen vacations in the Maldivess
- The Nautilus Maldives launches Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation
- Wreck Diving in Addu atoll
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- 10 Things to consider when Booking a Hotel in the Maldives
- Fresh start: Vakkaru Maldives offers bespoke Ayurveda programmes to balance Mind, Body and Soul
- Hurawalhi Island's 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to host Two Michelin-starred Chef Stefan Heilemann
- Baros Maldives celebrates Fifteen Years of Fine Dining
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives opens Sangu Stories podcast channel
- Patina Maldives beautifies horizon with biophilic Design concept
- 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts for Honeymoon in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: All-Inclusive Resort, for Couples, Value
Less than 20 minutes away from Velana International Airport by speedboat, set on a pristine island blessed with tropical beauty in North Malé Atoll, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat that is ideal for couples and honeymooners. Light and airy villas with wooden flooring and natural fabrics provide sensational views of the Indian Ocean and offer the choice of beachside or overwater accommodation. Pure white sand and a sparkling blue lagoon make this a perfect playground for beach games, snorkelling and water sports, while the magical underwater world of some of the top dive sites in the Maldives are reached within less than half an hour by Dhoni. Exciting dining with a choice of dining programmes, along with a sublime spa, make this intimately scaled resort a haven for those seeking a tropical escape. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Couples, Family holiday, Over-Water Vollas, Spa, All Inclusive, swimming with whale sharks
Given the need for the Maldives in the 5-star family premium all inclusive hotels, Centara built one from scratch in South Ari atoll (dismantling what used to be Machchafushi). Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa is a perfect match for honeymooners, families and groups on incentives trips, and has a reputation for hosting renewal of vows on its idyllic sandy beach surrounded by lazy palms and sparkling azure waters. The hotel does not look like a typical Maldivian resort, but it works brilliantly. Today, Centara Grand competes on an equal footing with Lily Beach and slightly behind Constance Moofushi.
The Centara has a variety of facilities awaits adults and younger guests, and the latter will enjoy a children’s pool and the Kids’ Club with supervised Camp Safari for the youngsters and E-Zone entertainment zone for those in their teens. The resort has an attractive beach pool with a shallow children's section, a beautiful but expensive Thai Cenvaree SPA (guests receive a daily $ 100 resort credit that buys a 30-minute massage) and a fitness center overlooking the ocean, built on stilts over the lagoon. Guests can snorkel right next to the beach on the beautiful reef house, and the nearest site offers interesting rack-diving. A children's club with a playground is provided for free, and the games room offers snooker, billiards, ping-pong and table hockey. Other offers include beach volleyball, a tennis court, a souvenir shop and emergency medical services out from the crowd. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More