CROSSROADS Maldives and Its Luxury Resorts to Reopen on 15 July With Special Offers
Best Family Hotels in the Maldives
11 July, 2020
The CROSSROADS Maldives, Indian Ocean’s first and only multi island, integrated leisure destination, and its luxury resorts - SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton and Hard Rock Hotel Maldives will open doors to guests on 15 July 2020. Selected facilities at The Marina @ CROSSROADS will also be opened for in-house guests.
Maldives will lift all COVID-19 travel restrictions on 15 July, requiring only a health declaration form from International travellers, without mandatory quarantine or testing on arrival.
CROSSROADS Maldives is committed to provide its guests with an enhance hygiene and safety program which is in line with guidelines of WHO and local and international tourism and health authorities. CROSSROADS Safe, Healthy Relax Manifest will allow guests to enjoy unforgettable experiences curated in a safe environment.
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives’ safety and hygiene practices are amplified by the new SAFE+SOUND program from Hard Rock International in partnership with Ecolab and NSF that allows guest to discover Hard Rock’s unique Authentic experiences that Rock.
SAii Lagoon Maldives follows Hilton CleanStay practices with experts from Mayo Clinic’s Infection Prevention and Control team, and assisting in enhancing Hilton’s cleaning and disinfection protocols.
Nestled within the exquisite Emboodhoo Lagoon, just 15 minutes by boat from Male’ International Airport, the game-changing new retreats offers a myriad of immersive experiences. Whether it is a family seeking bonding time, a small group of friends in search of an upbeat get-together, a cool couple who wants to rock out in style, or a company that wish to bond with staff in a refreshing way, CROSSROADS customises memorable island experiences while ensuring space, privacy and safety.
With maximum flexibility the two resorts at CROSSROADS Maldives are offering irresistible “Stay 3 Pay 2” packages, allowing guests to purchase vouchers that can be redeemed any time before 31st October 2021 with an attractive free night for each consecutive 2 nights stayed. Perfect for those who want to travel but not sure when, this offer also comes with a maximum flexibility on reservation changes and cancellations up to 24 hours before arrival time. The package is available across several room types starting at USD 550 net with a value of USD 800 for SAii Lagoon Maldives and at USD 650 net for a value of USD 1,000 for Hard Rock Hotel Maldives. A credit of USD 100 will be offered on top when staying 5 nights and more. Complimentary activities such as Sunrise Yoga, Coral Propagation Programme, Aqua gym and cocktail class are offered at SAii Lagoon Maldives.
Besides many attractive activities such as aerial acrobatics, self-defence and Jiu-jitsu classes, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives also comes with the Signature Sound of Your Stay program allowing guests to borrow, on complimentary basis, Crosley turn tables to curate their holiday soundtracks or a Fender Electric Guitar from an exquisite guitar menu.
For ultimate privacy and destination weddings & events at both resorts, the entire island is now available for rent at USD 35,000 net per night inclusive of up to 50 rooms. With the Buy-Out Package, groups will be exclusively hosted on the entire Island. The package includes breakfast, lunch and dinner in resort restaurants throughout the stay, non-alcoholic drinks during meals, exclusive return speedboat transfers from Velana International Airport and varieties of exciting signature group bonding activities with a private coach.
For island Buy-Out Package, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maldives temporarily stopped issuing on-arrival visas on March 27, 2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and is now set to re-open the International borders starting from July 15, 2020. For latest updates on travel information, including visa policy and airport regulations, please refer to Maldives Ministry of Tourism.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The development of the multi-island integrated resort project Emboodhoo Lagoon, known as "CROSSROADS", is the most comprehensive and expansive tourism project in the Maldives, opening a new wave of investment opportunities.
The project, a game changer that will transform the face of the Greater Male region and expand the attractiveness of the Maldives as a multi-faceted tourist destination is managed by Singha Estate PLC, a well-known real estate developer in Thailand.
CROSSROADS presented as "where cultures meet," proceeds from the fact that the Maldives are strategically located on the Silk Road, crossing the East and the West, a direction where the paths of different cultures crossed and interacted with each other in the past. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More