Fairmont Maldives Launches Wellness ‘Fit’ Programme
Best Wellness Retreats in The Maldives
18 November, 2019
Set in the northern Shaviyani atoll of Maldives, surrounded by nothing but azure waters of the Indian Ocean, Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi lends itself to those seeking a far-flung healing retreat. Experience a wide range of fun activities to burn those extra calories with your family while enjoying your getaway at Fairmont Maldives. Stay guilt-free during your holidays with the Fairmont Fit program.
This festive season, two internationally-renowned wellness practitioners, Johnson Chong and Dawn Harlow, take residency at the luxury resort, leading travellers on a journey of self-discovery, wellbeing and relaxation.
Launching as part of the new Fairmont Fit programme, which has been designed to give active guests the tools necessary to stay fit and healthy in paradise, the visiting practitioners will lead private classes, curate wellness workshops, guide meditation sessions, teach yoga lessons and offer invaluable advice that can be relished long after leaving the island.
First to take residency is Johnson Chong (November 24 to December 15), an international yogi, Reiki master and self-mastery guide, specialising in shamanic journeys and helping his clients re-connect mind, body and spirit.
During his three-week residency, guests can benefit from tailored transformational wellness workshops, one-on-one spiritual coaching and yoga masterclasses.
Chong’s InnerGuidance for Deep Transformation workshop integrates yogic breath work, mediation and sound therapy, whilst the ‘Ajna Light Therapy Guided Meditation uses sound therapy, aromatherapy, energetic touch work and light at various frequencies to help calm the nervous system and rewire the brain for calm, focus and peace.
Writer, author and spiritual teacher, Dawn Harlow, will be on the island from December 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
For the last decade, Harlow has dedicated her life to studying and mastering the sacred kundalini yoga and is passionate about empowering women globally to release deep-seated trauma; helping them feel heard and live authentically, happily and purposefully.
At Fairmont Maldives, Dawn will curate a series of tailored journeys, including private Kundalini Yoga classes, Pranayama (mantra mediation), couples’ yoga, family yoga, intuitive counselling with personalised meditation, relationship healing and stress-relief workshops.
Alongside visiting wellness practitioners, the new Fairmont Fit package kickstarts health journeys with complimentary workout wear delivered to guests’ villas on arrival, personal training sessions or group workout classes, beach volleyball and yoga sessions beside the resort’s infinity pool – the longest in the Maldives.
Relaxation-seekers can also indulge in signature treatments at the Willow Stream Spa or take part in mindful art lessons with the resort’s resident artist.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Families, Diving
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi is a new luxury resort with a delirious mix of substantial villas, large private pools and cool open spaces of the Secret Water Island. Accessible by a 50-minute scenic seaplane jorney from Male airport, the resort offers the ultimate Maldivian experience of turquoise and azure waters and fine white beaches, complemented by tranquil settings in privacy and tranquillity, your own sanctuary within a sanctuary for couples or families alike.
Set on an exceptionally lush island bursting with flora and fauna the sophisticated 5-star resort offers luxury beach and over-water accommodation overlooking an endless turquoise sea each with a private pool and butler service. The picturesque locale is also surrounded by powder with diamond white beaches and jewel-like coral reefs. The all-villa resort features one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives, a 200-metre long swimming pool which traverses the length of the island, fine dining options, dive and water sports center, reinvigorating destination spa and an intricate open-air bamboo bar. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More