Festive Season Celebrations at Komandoo Maldives
Best Adults Only Hotels in The Maldives
14 October, 2019
If perfect festive season involves white sandy beaches, cooling cocktails, mouth-watering food, and a relaxed atmosphere, Komandoo Maldives is the resort to head to this Christmas and/or New Year.
Those wishing to celebrate Christmas on the island can look forward to a Champagne breakfast, a special big game fishing excursion, live music by Zakitte, a romantic sunrise breakfast on the beach, an underwater treasure hunt, a glow party with DJ Afiz and a lot more. While the resort promise event-packed days – and of course Santa’s arrival – Komandoo will still keep its tranquil, adults-only charm.
Guests at Komandoo will get to spend the last couple of days of 2019 enjoying more fantastic live music, Maldivian culture, and handicraft classes, admiring the year’s last sunrise on the ocean and stargaze before letting our hair down during New Year’s Eve samba carnival with DJ Shifan. The resort will do the count down under the starlit sky, invite you for a ruffle draw and have a party to remember.
Throughout the holidays luscious themed buffets will add additional sprinkles of magic to dinners at Falhu: from Maldivian, Spanish, British and German to international, where taste buds will certainly be jumping for joy.
Komandoo Maldives stated, “So if you’re going to be spending the festive season with us here at Komandoo, enjoy the anticipation of what lies ahead: great entertainment with live music, gatherings with fellow guests and Komandoo Champions and delicious dining, all in the relaxed Komandoo-like style.”
Recent Posts 13.01.2021
- Unforgettable Experiences complimented by Exclusive Hospitality in the Maldives: Waldorf Astoria launches Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa To Debut In September 2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Newly awarded Wine Spectator, Vakkaru Maldives’ wine cellar Vakkaru Reserve welcomes its Head Sommelier
- Reethi Faru Resort takes Environmental initiatives a next level
- Kanuhura gets Health Security Verification from Sharecare, Forbes Travel Guide
- Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi kick start in 2021 with Special Offer
- Maldives Padel Tennis Opens at Kudadoo Private Island and Hurawalhi
- German celebrity Dieter Bohlen vacations in the Maldivess
- The Nautilus Maldives launches Full Moon Crystal Singing Bowl meditation
- Wreck Diving in Addu atoll
- 10 Excursions You Must Take Your Kids at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
- 10 Things to consider when Booking a Hotel in the Maldives
- Fresh start: Vakkaru Maldives offers bespoke Ayurveda programmes to balance Mind, Body and Soul
- Hurawalhi Island's 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to host Two Michelin-starred Chef Stefan Heilemann
- Baros Maldives celebrates Fifteen Years of Fine Dining
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives opens Sangu Stories podcast channel
- Patina Maldives beautifies horizon with biophilic Design concept
- 10 Best All Inclusive Resorts for Honeymoon in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Komandoo Island Resort & Spa
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Value, Diving, House Reef Snorkelling
Alluring Indian Ocean blues, snorkelling with sea turtles and reef sharks, pampering spa treatments and fine dining: not a bad resume for Komandoo Maldives Resort. Add to that the island’s adults-only concept, guaranteeing pure tranquility, and it becomes clear why Komandoo regularly finds itself on the very top of most romantic resorts lists.
Combining a Maldivian charm with all the comforts and indulgences you would expect from a private island resort, Komandoo is undoubtedly the place to spend your romantic holiday. Suitable for honeymoons, anniversary celebrations or quality down time with your darling or family, this small island is bound to receive a special mention in your dairy.
Located in Lhaviyani Atoll, Komandoo offers 65 villas in three categories; 14 Beach Villas along the western beach of the island, 36 Jacuzzi Beach Villas on the eastern beach and a part on the western beach, 15 Jacuzzi Water Villas arching around the southern end of the island. Each of them is independent well-appointed villas spaced adequately to provide privacy. Since first opening in 1998, the resort has provided its guests with a unique take on the Maldivian dream holiday with its quiet, adult-only vibe, understated luxury and excellent service. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More