Indulge in Festive Fun in the Sun at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
Best Maldives Luxury Hotels
24 Nov, 2021
With the year-end holidays fast approaching, Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives has confirmed its exciting line-up for the festive season.
Guests spending their festive holidays at the luxury Maldives resort are in for a treat of fun-filled experiences and vibrant entertainment designed to thrill everyone from couples and families to groups of friends.
The seasonal activities begin on December 21 with cocktails on the beach and a toast to the lively Festive Tree Lighting, followed by Finolhu’s signature LobsterFest at Crab Shack. The anticipation begins to build on December 24 with a Festive Cocktail Party and Kid & Teens Fashion Show followed by a Festive Night Feast at Beach Kitchen. On December 25, enjoy a special Festive Day Lunch with family and loved ones in the leadup to the much-awaited enchanting spectacle of Santa’s Arrival Parade in the late afternoon. Celebrations continue on December 26 with a not-to-be-missed Festive Caviar Night, showcasing fine caviar paired with luxurious Champagnes selected by Finolhu’s sommelier.
Finolhu has designed fun-filled programmes throughout the holiday season, where every day offers exciting activities for both the young and young-at-heart, from festive cooking, baking and art classes to a friendly fishing competition for teens. The exciting line-up of kids’ activities include a Bubble Pool Fun Party, a thrilling Pirate Cruise, and exploring the underwater world snorkelling with the Marine Biologist, while families are invited to engage in friendly competition with the Family Fun Challenge on the beach or for an afternoon of Aqua Fun at the Main Pool on New Year’s Eve.
The vibrant build-up to New Year gets underway on December 31 with a New Year’s Eve Cocktail Party on Finolhu’s beautiful sandbank, followed by a lavish New Year’s Eve Dinner. Guests will be treated to a spectacular evening of thrilling entertainment of tribal fire dances, traditional Maldivian Boduberu performances, live music, colourful aerial hoop acts, and magical LED shows leading up to a champagne toast to the New Year with an unforgettable countdown under the stars.
Start the morning after with Finolhu’s New Year’s Day Brunch and follow with a selection of friendly water polo, futsal matches and beach soccer games lined up throughout the week, or take the holistic route by signing up for wellness programmes by visiting practitioner Karen Gay, who will be leading a diverse schedule of Yoga, Pilates, Personal Reiki and Elemental Movement classes.
Guests are invited to indulge in a special Orthodox Eve Festive Night on January 6 at Beach Kitchen, while festivities continue the next day with Finolhu’s first White Party of 2022 on January 7, where fire dance performances and DJ sessions set the tone for an unforgettable evening at Crab Shack.
See the Finolhu's Festive program
Take the first step to Festive fun in the sun at Finolhu Baa Atoll at www.finolhu.comCheck Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. One of the newest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu was born out of a desire to bring a fresh wave to the uninhabited island experience. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More