Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
Best Luxury Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
15 May, 2022
Well known as an island playground where fun and relaxation are always at the centre of every day’s activities, Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives is also an oasis of health and wellness. Whether you pamper yourself with the signature treatments at Fehi Spa, or engage in the search for a better you through the wide variety of health and wellness activities, you sure find the perfect balance at Finolhu Baa Atoll.
Meaning “green” in the local Dhivehi language, Fehi Spa fully embraces the role of nature in the journey to wellness and inner peace. The luxurious treatment rooms are surrounded by lush tropical flora to add a deeper sense of tranquillity to your experience, while the relaxation area offers stunning views of the ocean and sunset. There is no doubt you will feel refreshed and reinvigorated after your favourite treatment.
The holistic treatments at Fehi Spa offer the best of East and West in a fusion of philosophies and therapies. The variety of revitalising signature treatments include the Maldivian Healing Treatment, a journey to the bliss that begins with a massage of long and circular strokes using virgin coconut oil, followed by a warm sand poultice on the back, and completed with a warm coconut milk polish. East Meets West delivers transformative energy healing from Tibetan Singing Bowls, followed by a combination of Eastern and Western massage techniques, including Shiatsu, Tibetan Indian Head and Swedish.
Signature treatments designed especially for couples include the Finolhu Royal Signature, an exfoliating dry body brush and oil massage followed by a clay mud body polish that promotes cleansing and detoxing to generate fresh skin growth. Romance at Finolhu begins with a shared massage using warmed olive oil and wine, complimented by a Cleopatra Milk Body Polish and brought to a blissful conclusion with a glass of wine. Spread across the day, the Sun and Moon Chi treatment starts with private sunrise yoga followed by a classic massage later in the day and then finished off with a private sunset yoga session.
Aside from its spa treatments, Finolhu also offers guests a choice of weekly health and wellness activities at the gym, in the Yoga Pavilion or on the island’s beaches. Complimentary activities include selected Yoga sessions, Island Jog, Boot Camp, Spin and Core, and Stretch & Flex, as well as use of Tennis Court
So whether you are looking to be passively pampered or actively engaged, you’ll find the perfect balance between body, spirit and mind in an oasis of health and wellness at Finolhu.
Looking forward to spend your holiday at Finolhu in style? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on www.finolhu.com.
About Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives: Owned and managed by Seaside Collection, Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives, is a luxury island resort renowned for its two-kilometre white powdery beaches that stretch out across four islands. Firmly established as one of the finest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu - meaning sandbank in Dhivehi - consists of 125 beachfront and overwater villas (more than half with a private pool), four restaurants and an array of activities, every day on Finolhu’s island playground is as varied as the coral reef landscape of the Baa Atoll. Whilst popular with honeymooners, the extensive resort which is set in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve is also family-friendly, with a kids’ club and world-famous entertainment. For more information about Finolhu Baa Atoll, visit finolhu.com or follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. One of the newest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu was born out of a desire to bring a fresh wave to the uninhabited island experience. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More