Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives with New Royal Cocktails
Best Family Resorts in the Maldives
13 May, 2022
Guests staying at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives over the Platinum Jubilee Weekend on 2 – 5 June 2022 can celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s historic reign by sipping on two new royal cocktails, tailored to the palette and likes of Her Majesty. Best enjoyed on the resort’s impressive sandbank or poolside in a private overwater villa, these delicious cocktails can be ordered at the Beach Bar.
The “Zaza” Dubonnet
A classic cocktail of the 1930’s, the Dubonnet cocktail is said to be Her Majesty’s favorite pre-dinner tipple and was also a favourite of the late Queen Mother. The glamorous French cocktail is traditionally served straight up and without garnish, but the royals are said to enjoy the drink best when it’s served over ice and with a twist of lemon.
Ingredients: Dubonnet, dry London gin, splash of lemon bitters.
Method: Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass, add ice and stir until chilled, pour and garnish with a lemon swath.
Thyme-less & Down to Earth
Combining Her Majesty’s love of whiskey, chocolate and Prince Phillip’s mushrooms a la crème, this unique cocktail celebrates earthy flavours from both land and sea.
Ingredients: mushroom-infused blended Scotch, thyme, orange and dark chocolate bitters, seaweed mist and dark cacao.
Method: In a copper mug, combine thyme leaf, bitters and seaweed saline solutions and lightly muddle. Add crushed iced, pour over the whisky and gently mix. Top up with crushed ice and serve with a cocoa powdered orange peel.
Add Royal Treatment
For additional royal indulgence, guests staying in the resort’s two-bedroom villas will benefit from the Roohu, a personalised guest service ensuring all needs are taken care of by a dedicated host, including unpacking, dining reservations, spa bookings and a tailormade itinerary for the duration of the stay.
Looking forward to spend your holiday at Finolhu in style? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on www.finolhu.com.
About Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives: Owned and managed by Seaside Collection, Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives, is a luxury island resort renowned for its two-kilometre white powdery beaches that stretch out across four islands. Firmly established as one of the finest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu - meaning sandbank in Dhivehi - consists of 125 beachfront and overwater villas (more than half with a private pool), four restaurants and an array of activities, every day on Finolhu’s island playground is as varied as the coral reef landscape of the Baa Atoll. Whilst popular with honeymooners, the extensive resort which is set in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve is also family-friendly, with a kids’ club and world-famous entertainment. For more information about Finolhu Baa Atoll, visit finolhu.com or follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. One of the newest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu was born out of a desire to bring a fresh wave to the uninhabited island experience. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More