Love is always in the air at Finolhu Maldives resort
Best Romantic Getaways in the Maldives
24 January, 2023
It's time for romance, and there’s no better place to celebrate it than at Seaside Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives, a barefoot chic resort with a stunning natural beauty and serenity.
On Valentine’s Day, February 14, as the sunset gives a magical glow, sip back and relax with specially concocted cocktails or mocktails, and savour the flavours of delectable canapés, followed by a 6-course indulgent, toes-in-the-sand dinner at Crab Shack, with DJ and live musical performance to cap off the night. All of this and more for only USD 195++ per person (subject to prevailing service charge and taxes). Guests on All-inclusive and All-inclusive Premium packages will receive USD 50 and USD 65 credits, respectively.
With a selection of spacious and stylish villas, choose to enjoy the Maldivian sunsets and vistas however you desire, but always at your leisure and comfort from the lap of luxury.
Spend a night at the Beach Bubble for a Dream Eclipse Experience. Located in a secluded spot along Finolhu’s marvellous sandbank, the “transparent tent” gives couples a “glimpse of heaven”, which includes a private evening barbecue and breakfast on the beach.
From the toes-in-the-sand dining at Crab Shack and the sensory feasts of Arabian Grill to the epicurean extravagance of Kanusan, Finolhu is famed for taking its guests on a culinary journey of adventure.
For an exceptional treat, 5° North awaits. Situated on a special platform, which is located exactly 5 degrees North of the Equator that offers a blissful seclusion in the heart of the tropical lagoon. Marvel at the changing colours of golden hour fading into blue hour as tantalising aromas fill the air, with water all around and nothing but the sky above. When the sun comes up on a new day, a floating breakfast for two in your private pool is the perfect way to start your day together.
No romantic break on Finolhu would be complete without a sunset cruise or an excursion and a dive trip in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve Baa Atoll.
How about including a Couple’s Connection Journey at Fehi Spa in your itinerary? Valid on 01 – 28 February, for only USD 360++ per couple (subject to prevailing service charge and taxes), the journey begins with a purification ritual to clear the energies and affirmation of your connection mantra to allow the unity of two souls to bond with positivity.
This will be followed by a 60-minute Aromatherapy Body Massage and ends with a 30-minute Rejuvenating Facials using Natura Bissé products from Spain. After the treatment, enjoy a glass of wine at the sun deck as you gaze at the unobstructed view of the magnificent Indian Ocean.
Another one-of-a-kind experience that symbolises love not just for each other but for the ocean as well is the Coral Reef Propagation Project, wherein couple can sponsor a heart-shaped framed for only USD 300++ (subject to prevailing service charge and taxes). The fragments of coral used in the project are what is known as “opportunity coral”. This includes pieces of naturally broken coral found during snorkel and dive excursions, coral that has been relocated during construction projects, or small pieces of healthy coral harvested carefully from large thriving colonies. By collecting coral from different sources, it ensures the genetic diversity necessary for healthy growth and reproduction.
Celebrate romance on Valentine’s Day, or any other day at the breathtaking Finolhu, where love is always in the air.
Looking forward to spend your holiday at Finolhu in style? Email email@example.com or click on www.finolhu.com.
Jet off to a tropical paradise and take advantage of our last-minute deal. Promotion includes:
- Up to 30% savings on last minute bookings for stays until 31 March 2023
- Daily breakfast at Beach Kitchen
About Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives: Owned and managed by Seaside Collection, Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives, is a luxury island resort renowned for its two-kilometre white powdery beaches that stretch out across four islands. Firmly established as one of the finest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu - meaning sandbank in Dhivehi - consists of 125 beachfront and overwater villas (more than half with a private pool), four restaurants and an array of activities, every day on Finolhu’s island playground is as varied as the coral reef landscape of the Baa Atoll. Whilst popular with honeymooners, the extensive resort which is set in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve is also family-friendly, with a kids’ club and world-famous entertainment. For more information about Finolhu Baa Atoll, visit finolhu.com or follow us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
Best Experience for: Couples, Family, Group vacation, Activities, Nightlife
Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu came about as a reaction to the more familiar Maldives island. One of the newest resorts in the Maldives, Finolhu was born out of a desire to bring a fresh wave to the uninhabited island experience. Forget the images of the quiet Maldives paradise: here, fiery dancers, acrobats, world-famous DJs and top-class barmen keep the guests on tiptoe (starting from their bed). The retro atmosphere is the resort's main inspiring force that puts a fun stay at the heart of everything it offers. This cool island playground shakes things up with a fun and fresh spin on Maldivian luxury. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; old-school tuck shop. In rooms: TV, iPod dock, DVD player, desk, air-conditioning, minibar, black-out curtain, Neal's Yard Remedies bath products.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More