Four Seasons Explorer returns to Maldives for exclusive seasonal cruises
Luxury Travel in The Maldives
29 June, 2021
The fastest and most Luxurious liveaboard in the Maldives, Four Seasons Explorer returns to the Maldives for a year of epic oceanic adventuring from July 1.
Living in renowned Four Seasons style aboard the 11-cabin, three-deck catamaran, adventurous spirits can enjoy two seasonal cruise options: Summer of Mantas and Winter of Wonders.
From July 1 to October 31, brand new Summer of Mantas cruises offer all-inclusive three, four, or seven night itineraries that follow the world’s largest known population of “oceanic ballerinas” – and their whale shark friends – through the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and into the plankton-rich waters of Rasdhoo, North and South Ari Atolls.
Join experts from The Manta Trust (recently featured on CNN), for thrilling mid-ocean encounters, diving and snorkelling remote reefs, prime sunrise and night sites, and untouched coral-rich thilas.
From November 1 to May 1, 2022, experience a different extraordinary every day with Winter of Wonders cruises: endless bucket-list encounters across five atolls, from coral-ceilinged caves to camera-happy sharks, swim-through tunnels to a fish-filled wreck.
Unlike Summer of Mantas cruises that depart from and arrive back to Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru, Winter of Wonders cruises follow three, four and seven night itineraries between Landaa Giraavaru and Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa.
Tropicsurf Surf Cruises and private charters – for groups of up to 22 – extend the boat’s year-round appeal. Sandbank spa treatments, gourmet dining, water sports, cooking classes, yoga and island visits further heighten the luxury cruise appeal.
A floating five-star PADI dive centre, Four Seasons Explorer includes the latest Scubapro dive gear, Cressi snorkelling gear and Olympus cameras alongside a team of multi-lingual instructors ready to share the full spectrum of PADI courses at a bespoke pace.
Each of the 10 air-conditioned staterooms and expansive Explorer Suite offer blue-hued views through large windows, along with spacious ensuite bathrooms, refrigerated private bars, stunning artwork, and flat-screen LCD TVs.
Add the sleek, chic interiors of an artfully-designed liveaboard – including sun decks, a lounge, a library, a restaurant and two bars – plus Four Seasons signature service standards for an oceanic odyssey unlike any other.
With the health and safety of its guests and staff a top priority, Four Seasons Explorer provides the ultimate care, confidence, trust and comfort through its Lead With Care programme – heightened health and safety protocols led by global experts that include enhanced cleanliness, physical distancing measures in shared spaces, and empowering staff training grounded in emotional intelligence.
In addition, Four Seasons App and Chat provide the reassurance of contactless real-time interactions in 100+ different languages.
Special cruise, resort stay offer
Book a three, four or seven night all-inclusive cruise in conjunction with a minimum three-night stay at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa or Landaa Giraavaru and receive complimentary half board for two persons at the resort.
The offer is valid for stays from July 1 to December 20.
For the oceanic adventure of a lifetime, contact Central Reservations at tel: +960 6600888, email: email@example.com or book online.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
CruiseDirect is a leading online cruise travel company dedicated to providing customers with better deals than any other cruise website and access to great deals on cruise vacations. Offering special rates and savings on cruise bookings with some of the most popular cruise lines in the world, we are so confident in our cruise packages that each and every deal is backed by a price guarantee. You won't find these prices on other cruise booking sites.
Since 2001, we've helped our customers find the perfect cruise packages and book dream cruise vacations for less. We are a cruise finder and booking website committed to helping you research all your cruise travel options to find a cruise that fits what you're looking for. After you find a cruise the perfect cruise, make your reservation with our cutting-edge booking engine. We are the best site to book a cruise with because we are driven by our passion for cruise ship travel. Book a cruise today and enjoy the excitement of cruising the world with us! Book NOW
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More