Four Seasons Resort at Landaa Giraavaru Wins “Most Meaningful Experience” at Condé Nast Traveller Spa Awards 2020
Best Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
11 February, 2020
The Spa & Ayurvedic Retreat and Yoga Therapy Centre at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru has been named “Most Meaningful Experience” in the Condé Nast Traveller Spa Awards 2020.
A luxury lifestyle magazine with more than two decades of exploration under its belt, Condé Nast Traveller offers a unique insight into modern wanderlust. Recognizing quality and excellence, the annual Spa Awards represent one of the industry’s highest accolades for the world’s leading spas, retreats, medi-clinics and more.
Landaa’s Spa and Ayurvedic Retreat occupies a 1.2-hectare (3-acre) setting that extends from a jungled spa garden into one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives’ only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Founded on the ethos that planetary and human wellbeing go hand in hand, its grounding and heart-centred wellbeing treatments meld with Ayurveda and yoga to offer a tri-fold immersion into natural healing.
“Our approach has always been to offer connected and trans-formative spa experiences,” comments Director of The Spa and Ayurvedic Retreat Dr. Shylesh Subramanya, who collected the award at a glittering ceremony in London on January 28, 2020.
“To be recognized for bringing meaning into guests’ lives is of particular significance to us as we take great pride in engaging with guests on a holistic level and providing them with relevant and useful knowledge that they can take home to continue their wellbeing journey long after they have left us.”
Nowhere is this better exemplified than in the Resort’s Yoga Therapy Courses: personalized condition-targeting programs devised in conjunction with S-VYASA, global pioneer of yoga therapy through scientific research. Ranging from Men’s and Women’s Health to Stress Management, Spinal Care, Thyroid Health, Diabetes, and Addiction Management, guests work one-to-one with the Resort’s yogis to take back control of their wellbeing and lay the foundation for lifelong home-based care.
Other highlights include AntiGravity Yoga, Chakra Blessings, Night Spa sleep rituals, a Yoga Energy Trail and tailored Ayurvedic programs that redress the body’s delicate balance of vital energies and channel a profound sense of inner and outer wellbeing.
None of this would be possible, however, without The Spa & Ayurvedic Retreat’s heart-centred staff. “Our work isn’t a job to us,” concludes Dr. Shylesh. “It’s a duty of care born out of passion and intent. We all genuinely want to do whatever we can to make a difference to our guests’ lives, whatever form that may take. Nothing makes us happier.”
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru
Best Experience: Water Villas, Family, Beach, Spa, Diving, snorkeling with manta raysFeaturing lush jungle interior and a sparkling 2-kilometre lagoon, Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru is a sophisticated Maldives resort with fantastic facilities situated on 44 acres of unspoilt tropical island in the remote Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, just a 35-minute sea plane ride north of Male. If the cost don't bother you, you will not be disappointed in Four Seasons at Landaa Giraavaru. The combination of innovation, healthy lifestyles and environmental programs is all about the resort. A rare collection of all the best to see and do was featured and delivered by a team that has no equal in the hospitality industry. The clear waters surrounding Landaa Giraavaru are known worldwide as one of the best places for diving with whale sharks and Manta rays. The resourt leads the way in sustainable luxury living. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More