Four Seasons Resort at Landaa Giraavaru Wins “Most Meaningful Experience” at Condé Nast Traveller Spa Awards 2020
Best Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
11 February, 2020
The Spa & Ayurvedic Retreat and Yoga Therapy Centre at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru has been named “Most Meaningful Experience” in the Condé Nast Traveller Spa Awards 2020.
A luxury lifestyle magazine with more than two decades of exploration under its belt, Condé Nast Traveller offers a unique insight into modern wanderlust. Recognizing quality and excellence, the annual Spa Awards represent one of the industry’s highest accolades for the world’s leading spas, retreats, medi-clinics and more.
Landaa’s Spa and Ayurvedic Retreat occupies a 1.2-hectare (3-acre) setting that extends from a jungled spa garden into one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives’ only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. Founded on the ethos that planetary and human wellbeing go hand in hand, its grounding and heart-centred wellbeing treatments meld with Ayurveda and yoga to offer a tri-fold immersion into natural healing.
“Our approach has always been to offer connected and trans-formative spa experiences,” comments Director of The Spa and Ayurvedic Retreat Dr. Shylesh Subramanya, who collected the award at a glittering ceremony in London on January 28, 2020.
“To be recognized for bringing meaning into guests’ lives is of particular significance to us as we take great pride in engaging with guests on a holistic level and providing them with relevant and useful knowledge that they can take home to continue their wellbeing journey long after they have left us.”
Nowhere is this better exemplified than in the Resort’s Yoga Therapy Courses: personalized condition-targeting programs devised in conjunction with S-VYASA, global pioneer of yoga therapy through scientific research. Ranging from Men’s and Women’s Health to Stress Management, Spinal Care, Thyroid Health, Diabetes, and Addiction Management, guests work one-to-one with the Resort’s yogis to take back control of their wellbeing and lay the foundation for lifelong home-based care.
Other highlights include AntiGravity Yoga, Chakra Blessings, Night Spa sleep rituals, a Yoga Energy Trail and tailored Ayurvedic programs that redress the body’s delicate balance of vital energies and channel a profound sense of inner and outer wellbeing.
None of this would be possible, however, without The Spa & Ayurvedic Retreat’s heart-centred staff. “Our work isn’t a job to us,” concludes Dr. Shylesh. “It’s a duty of care born out of passion and intent. We all genuinely want to do whatever we can to make a difference to our guests’ lives, whatever form that may take. Nothing makes us happier.”
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru
Best Experience: Water Villas, Family, Beach, Spa, Diving, snorkeling with manta raysFeaturing lush jungle interior and a sparkling 2-kilometre lagoon, Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru is a sophisticated Maldives resort with fantastic facilities situated on 44 acres of unspoilt tropical island in the remote Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, just a 35-minute sea plane ride north of Male. If the cost don't bother you, you will not be disappointed in Four Seasons at Landaa Giraavaru. The combination of innovation, healthy lifestyles and environmental programs is all about the resort. A rare collection of all the best to see and do was featured and delivered by a team that has no equal in the hospitality industry. The clear waters surrounding Landaa Giraavaru are known worldwide as one of the best places for diving with whale sharks and Manta rays. The resourt leads the way in sustainable luxury living. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More