Four Seasons Resort Maldives Kuda Huraa Opens New Tropical Beach Pavilions
Best Family Resorts near Male Airport
3 January, 2020
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa has opened new beach pavilions that perfectly mix the resort’s all-embracing ocean village vibe with tropical nature.
Flanked by the welcoming embrace of a lapping lagoon, lively gardens and genuinely caring staff, two new accommodation categories provide the perfect spot to relax and recalibrate: a new two-Bedroom Beach Pavilion with Pool, and 10 Deluxe Beach Pavilions with Pool.
“Every detail of Kuda Huraa has been designed to offer ease of experience, from the spontaneity of service to the wellness-inspired activities that reset your mind,” Randy Shimabuku, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa stated.
Soothing sounds abound with feature fountains splashing into spacious, extended pools creating a relaxing oasis vibe. Additional garden seating and relaxing daybeds offer more space to sit and soak up the gorgeous surrounds. The new “island-view-and-hues” palette continues the indoor-outdoor union: light and bright interiors are enlivened by bold bougainvillea accents; driftwood-coloured floors ensure the ocean energy is ever present; and a new pool-view “portal” window creates a living picture.
Two-Bedroom Beach Pavilion with Pool: A spacious, steps-from-the-sand family sanctuary. Two bedrooms and bathrooms ensure a freedom of space, while a free-form plunge pool, private garden and gazebo invite outdoor lounging and living.
Deluxe Beach Pavilion with Pool: Holiday-home havens set in their own garden surround with direct yet private access to the beach. Fling open the bedroom double-doors to soak up the sunshine and tropical views from the cocooning comfort of the private plunge pool, thatched bale daybed or lush lawn.
Recent Posts 26.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Hideaway Beach Resort and Lily Beach extend free PCR testing offer
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- The St Regis Maldives Resort wins prestigious Forbes Honour
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s Vacay at Seaside Finolhu
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa
Best Experience: Family, Beach, Spa, SurfingWith the charm and seclusion of the Maldives' village interwoven with style and sophistication, Four Seasons Resort on the island of Kuda Huraa is a nice luxury escape for families and couples alike in the Maldives. Just a short boat ride from Male airport, this idyllic resort offers luxury accommodation, superb amenities, a fantastic range of activities, and of course the unrivaled Four Seasons service. Own surfing school, 2 huge landscaped swimming pools (including children's), a water sports center and a fitness room, there is plenty for recreation and entertainment. The fantastic lounge bar with sunset views reflects the hotel's tranquil and sociable atmosphere, there are four restaurants serving gourmet cuisine and an incredible spa on a separate island that completes this utopia for those seeking relaxation and a great getaway near Velana Int. Airport, Male Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More