Four Seasons Resort Maldives Kuda Huraa Opens New Tropical Beach Pavilions
Best Family Resorts near Male Airport
3 January, 2020
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa has opened new beach pavilions that perfectly mix the resort’s all-embracing ocean village vibe with tropical nature.
Flanked by the welcoming embrace of a lapping lagoon, lively gardens and genuinely caring staff, two new accommodation categories provide the perfect spot to relax and recalibrate: a new two-Bedroom Beach Pavilion with Pool, and 10 Deluxe Beach Pavilions with Pool.
“Every detail of Kuda Huraa has been designed to offer ease of experience, from the spontaneity of service to the wellness-inspired activities that reset your mind,” Randy Shimabuku, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa stated.
Soothing sounds abound with feature fountains splashing into spacious, extended pools creating a relaxing oasis vibe. Additional garden seating and relaxing daybeds offer more space to sit and soak up the gorgeous surrounds. The new “island-view-and-hues” palette continues the indoor-outdoor union: light and bright interiors are enlivened by bold bougainvillea accents; driftwood-coloured floors ensure the ocean energy is ever present; and a new pool-view “portal” window creates a living picture.
Two-Bedroom Beach Pavilion with Pool: A spacious, steps-from-the-sand family sanctuary. Two bedrooms and bathrooms ensure a freedom of space, while a free-form plunge pool, private garden and gazebo invite outdoor lounging and living.
Deluxe Beach Pavilion with Pool: Holiday-home havens set in their own garden surround with direct yet private access to the beach. Fling open the bedroom double-doors to soak up the sunshine and tropical views from the cocooning comfort of the private plunge pool, thatched bale daybed or lush lawn.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa
Best Experience: Family, Beach, Spa, SurfingWith the charm and seclusion of the Maldives' village interwoven with style and sophistication, Four Seasons Resort on the island of Kuda Huraa is a nice luxury escape for families and couples alike in the Maldives. Just a short boat ride from Male airport, this idyllic resort offers luxury accommodation, superb amenities, a fantastic range of activities, and of course the unrivaled Four Seasons service. Own surfing school, 2 huge landscaped swimming pools (including children's), a water sports center and a fitness room, there is plenty for recreation and entertainment. The fantastic lounge bar with sunset views reflects the hotel's tranquil and sociable atmosphere, there are four restaurants serving gourmet cuisine and an incredible spa on a separate island that completes this utopia for those seeking relaxation and a great getaway near Velana Int. Airport, Male Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More