Celebrating 6 years of Maldivian hospitality with Furaveri Maldives!
Best Maldives Resorts with House Reef Snorkeling
29 January, 2022
Furaveri Maldives is celebrating the 6th year of Maldivian service excellence. While the anniversary is 25th January, Furaveri Resort is set to continue the celebrations till January 30th. The first tourists who arrived on the day of the anniversary were presented with a bouquet, souvenirs, and a complimentary 4-night stay in Furaveri Resort. The tourist visitors were given a warm welcome with Bodu Beru, coincidentally these visitors were repeating customers to the resort.
In celebration of the 6th anniversary, the events on the agenda include a staff versus tourist visitors tennis tournament, tree plantation event, and an array of entertainment activities.
Sending warm congratulations to the management and the hardworking staff of Furaveri Maldives!
Furaveri Maldives is a tropical 23-hectare natural and un-reclaimed island situated in the exotic Raa Atoll near “Hanifaru Bay” a UNESCO biosphere reserve. This sanctuary is just a mere 45-minute scenic seaplane ride from Velana International airport. The very spacious 168 villas offer uninterrupted privacy and indulgence.
Escape the routine and indulge in self-care, be it a visit to Furaveri Spa & Wellness Village to experience natural harmony, a workout at the gym, playing tennis or badminton, relaxing sunrise, or private Yoga sessions at wellness village. Discover an un-spoilt paradise, its unbeatable aquatic life, thick greenery, and its people.
This is where you are to visit if looking for a Truly Maldivian experience. To book your getaway at this turquoise paradise, visit Furaveri ACCORD. Exclusive direct booking benefits include:
Take advantage of 25% off and exclusive benefits offered with Furaveri ACCORD.
- Exclusive 25% Discount on rates
- Best Price Guarantee
- Best Value Guarantee
- Early checkin/late checkout (depending on availability)
- Floral Bathtub Arrangement (1 villa per booking)
- Complimentary 30 min Steam and Sauna from Wellness Village (2 pax per booking, advance booking required)
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: All Inclusive, Couples, Families, Value, House Reef Snorkeling, Beaches
With an excellent value-for-money and ideal for both couples and families alike, Furaveri Island Resort & Spa is a new luxury resort located in Raa atoll, one of the most developing and most remote atolls in the Maldives. The private Furaveri island is an independent brand that is run by the local business and conceptually linked to a long-standing desire to offer guests a culturally authentic, luxurious island experience in an environment that remains true to the natural beauty and spirit of the Maldives. The resort is accessible by a 45-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport. The 107 private villas have been specifically designed to meet guests’ individual preferences and are set amongst lush vegetation, in the first row on a sandy white beach or settled above a sparkling turquoise lagoon.The island also offers a great selection of F&B outlets combined with leisure activities. There is plenty to keep everyone occupied and the array of activities and events on offer is endless. Furaveri is blessed with an incredible house reef with turtles, sharks, rays, barracuda, napoleons, tuna and trevally as well as colourful corals. The resort’s PADI five-star certified dive centre offers a full range of PADI programmes, from Discover Suba Diving to PADI Divemaster along with daily dives and guided snorkelling trips. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More