Planning Maldives Family break this Easter? Here's why You Should choose Furaveri
Best Maldives Resorts for Families
27 February, 2022
Spring is almost here with its smiling promise of renewal and it's time to plan your Easter family holiday in the Maldives.
Whether you have young kids looking forward to Easter egg hunts and egg tosses, or older children who would love to be whisked away to one of the best family destinations for spring break, a fun family getaway to the Maldives could be just the escape.
If you haven’t yet booked your vacation in Furaveri, we have listed down the top reasons why we offer you your dream vacation here in Maldives!
1. Family-friendly Accommodation
If not our joyous festivities for easter, our spacious villas will be the highlight of your family vacation. All our villa categories are family friendly and can fit a family of 4. With the smallest villa being 110m, all villas can easily fit 1-2 extra bed/s for your child/children and you will still be able to enjoy the villa at its best. If you are more than a family of 4, worry not, as we have Two Bedroom Beach Residence and Two Bedroom Reef Residence available as well.
2. Hygiene and Safety Measures
We understand safety would be one of your main concerns currently travelling with your family. Don’t worry, our staff will be wearing face masks at all times, guest temperatures will be taken upon arrival to resort, hand sanitisers will be available at all outlets and public areas. In addition, we have adapted a more rigorous and stringent cleaning protocol with industry cleaning product to ensure a safe environment. Our team at resort continues to follow the utmost safety and hygiene procedures to ensure guests safety and will be doing so for the festive period as well.
3. Fun Family Festivities
We understand Easter is all about family, so of course we have a whole week of fun Easter festivities planned for your children. Some of the activities include Easter Egg decoration, Egg Hunt, Bunny Bonnet making, etc. Don’t miss out on the Easter Parade on Easter Sunday!
4. Easter Special Dinner
Whether you are looking for a Private Romantic Dinner on the beach or a Gourmet Family Dinner on the beach, our special easter dinner menu’s have you covered. Enjoy 5-Star Luxury Dining while you listen to the beach waves and gaze at the nights stars.
5. Furaveri Special Offers!
Furaveri Maldives is a tropical 23-hectare natural and un-reclaimed island situated in the exotic Raa Atoll near “Hanifaru Bay” a UNESCO biosphere reserve. This sanctuary is just a mere 45-minute scenic seaplane ride from Velana International airport. The very spacious 168 villas offer uninterrupted privacy and indulgence.
This is where you are to visit if looking for a Truly Maldivian experience. To book your getaway at this turquoise paradise, visit Furaveri ACCORD. Exclusive direct booking benefits include:
Take advantage of 25% off and exclusive benefits offered with Furaveri ACCORD.
- Exclusive 25% Discount on rates
- Best Price Guarantee
- Best Value Guarantee
- Early checkin/late checkout (depending on availability)
- Floral Bathtub Arrangement (1 villa per booking)
- Complimentary 30 min Steam and Sauna from Wellness Village (2 pax per booking, advance booking required)
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: All Inclusive, Couples, Families, Value, House Reef Snorkeling, Beaches
With an excellent value-for-money and ideal for both couples and families alike, Furaveri Island Resort & Spa is a new luxury resort located in Raa atoll, one of the most developing and most remote atolls in the Maldives. The private Furaveri island is an independent brand that is run by the local business and conceptually linked to a long-standing desire to offer guests a culturally authentic, luxurious island experience in an environment that remains true to the natural beauty and spirit of the Maldives. The resort is accessible by a 45-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport. The 107 private villas have been specifically designed to meet guests’ individual preferences and are set amongst lush vegetation, in the first row on a sandy white beach or settled above a sparkling turquoise lagoon.The island also offers a great selection of F&B outlets combined with leisure activities. There is plenty to keep everyone occupied and the array of activities and events on offer is endless. Furaveri is blessed with an incredible house reef with turtles, sharks, rays, barracuda, napoleons, tuna and trevally as well as colourful corals. The resort’s PADI five-star certified dive centre offers a full range of PADI programmes, from Discover Suba Diving to PADI Divemaster along with daily dives and guided snorkelling trips. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More