Ask Furaveri: What is the Sunsational Summer Vacation?
Best Maldives Resort Deals & Offers
30 June, 2022
Surrender yourself to the pristine turquoise waters. Immerse yourself in the extravagant marine life. Lose yourself in selfcare. It’s a sensational summer in Furaveri Maldives.
Take advantage of 20% off and exclusive benefits offered with Furaveri's SUNSATIONAL SUMMER package.
- 20% Discount on Applicable Rates
- Resort Credit $100 per Stay per Villa
- 10 Min Jet ski once during the Stay per Villa
- Additional 20 minutes for a 60 minute spa treatment, once during the stay
- 15% Discount on selected activities from Dive Center
- A bottle of sparkling wine up on arrival with a fruit basket – for Beach Pool & Dhoni Pool, once during the stay
- A bottle of sparkling wine and floral bath once during the stay – for Beach & Reef Residences, once during the stay
For stays 7 nights or more
- 15 Minutes Jetski ride instead of 10 Minutes
- American Floating Breakfast, once during the stay
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer is valid for bookings of no less than 4 nights stay.
- Offer is valid for bookings for stays between
01 June 2022 until 31 October 2022.
- Resort Credit is only applicable for selected
Food & Beverage services & on excursions.
- Resort Credit is only per stay and not applicable for split stays.
- Guest must book 48 hours in advance and should obtain a 60-minute Spa Treatment prior to availing the 20-minute complimentary treatment.
- Reservation must be guaranteed by a valid credit card at the time of booking. Credit card used for making the booking must be presented during check-in.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion.
- Offer is valid for new bookings only.
- Furaveri Maldives reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: All Inclusive, Couples, Families, Value, House Reef Snorkeling, Beaches
With an excellent value-for-money and ideal for both couples and families alike, Furaveri Island Resort & Spa is a new luxury resort located in Raa atoll, one of the most developing and most remote atolls in the Maldives. The private Furaveri island is an independent brand that is run by the local business and conceptually linked to a long-standing desire to offer guests a culturally authentic, luxurious island experience in an environment that remains true to the natural beauty and spirit of the Maldives. The resort is accessible by a 45-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport. The 107 private villas have been specifically designed to meet guests’ individual preferences and are set amongst lush vegetation, in the first row on a sandy white beach or settled above a sparkling turquoise lagoon.The island also offers a great selection of F&B outlets combined with leisure activities. There is plenty to keep everyone occupied and the array of activities and events on offer is endless. Furaveri is blessed with an incredible house reef with turtles, sharks, rays, barracuda, napoleons, tuna and trevally as well as colourful corals. The resort’s PADI five-star certified dive centre offers a full range of PADI programmes, from Discover Suba Diving to PADI Divemaster along with daily dives and guided snorkelling trips.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More