Gili Lankanfushi appoints Nicolas Khairallah as General Manager
Best Romantic Resorts in The Maldives
22 June, 2021
Gili Lankanfushi, Maldives has announced the appointment of Mr. Nicolas Khairallah as their new General Manager effect from 1st June 2021.
Mr. Khairallah has been working as Resort Manager of Gili Lankanfushi since October 2017 and brings 15 years of experience in luxury hospitality spanning 5 countries and 3 different continents to his new role.
After completing a post-graduate diploma in Hotel Management at the Swiss Hotel Management School in 2007, Mr. Khairallah joined the team at Sheraton Center, Montreal, Canada as Guest Services Manager where he was recognised as Employee of the Year in 2008. He has also worked as Director of Front Office for the W Hotel in San Francisco from 2011 and was appointed Cluster Director of Operational Innovation by Sheraton & Four Points by Sheraton in 2016, overseeing 3 hotels in Dubai, UAE.
For the past 4 years Mr. Khairallah has served Gili Lankanfushi in his position as Resort Manager, leading day to day operations of the resort and taking full operational control as an interim General Manager for the past 4 months and so is perfectly positioned to take up his new title and role with gusto.
On his new appointment, Mr. Khairallah says: “I am honored to be appointed to take the helm of one of the top luxury resorts in the Maldives. It is a true privilege to work alongside an amazing team of dedicated hosts who constantly rise above expectations to create timeless memories for our guests. As my Gili Story continues, I look forward to advancing the plan we have in place, to expand our brand’s reach, build stronger connections with the local community, maintain fruitful relationships with our partners and deliver genuine experiences for our guests”.
Taking his 15-year career in the hospitality industry and extensive knowledge and experience of luxury brands together with his position as an already established and well-respected member of the Gili Lankanfushi team, General Manager Khairallah is a tremendous asset to the resort team. As the pioneer of ethical, sustainable, barefoot luxury in the Maldives, Gili Lankanfushi will continue to provide guests with truly memorable experiences and uphold their commitment to fusing rustic design with unparalleled service with awe-inspiring natural surroundings, while striving to further enhance service quality and brand value into the future.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
Gili Lankanfushi is rated by many among the best resort in the Maldives, and with good reason. This stunning, 46-villa, eco-resort is just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport thriving in providing truly unpretentious, relaxed luxury. Barefoot are recommended (shoes are removed as soon as you leave the airport on the boat), and each guest is surrounded by the care of a personal butler with the title "Mr. Friday". The spacious, charmingly simple water villas are built of some types of wood and are equipped with open (and on the roof!) decks with seaviews that can evoke tears of joy. On land, a beautiful island with 683 palms offers a range of activities and an excellent dining options. This rare diamond in the Maldives is more authentic than other famous brand resorts at the same price - given the regular appearance in the Gili Lankanfushi of world celebrities. But if your own pools and air conditioning in each room are your priority, you can Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More