Eat Your Way to Better Health: Gili Lankanfushi reveals Healthy Eating secrets with the medicinal chef Dale Pinnock
Best Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
10 March, 2022
Gili Lankanfushi welcomes all fans of healthy food to meet Dale Pinnock - The Medicinal Chef from 21-26 March 2022, to learn more about useful nutritional tips on eating well, and maintaining a healthy diet.
Join Gili in the Maldives for 3 cooking workshops focusing on the following health topics: Healthy Heart, Stress Less, and Ways to Improve Your Immunity System.
Dale Pinnock has dedicated the last 26 years of his life to the field of Nutrition, helping people achieve better health. His area of expertise is using nutrition as an incredibly powerful, safe and effective tool in the management and prevention of disease.
He is a Sunday Times best selling author of 18 books, clinical practitioner, TV presenter and teacher. He regularly appears on popular shows like ITV’s ‘This Morning’ and ‘Lorraine’ . He is a presenter on ITV’s prime time hit show ‘Eat Shop Save’.
Dale holds a BSc in Human Nutrition, a BSc in Herbal Medicine, and a Post Graduate Degree in Nutritional Medicine. Over the last 2 and a half decades he has developed tools, strategies, and clinical protocols to help people restore their health with simple effective dietary changes.
Activities and Experiences with Dale (21-26 March 2022):
- 3 x cooking demonstration and tasting session focusing on the following topics: Healthy Heart, Ways to Improve Immunity and Stress Less
- Daily featured smoothie, juice or dish at breakfast
- Option of one-on-one nutritional consultancy for interested guests.
About Gili Lankanfushi
Located in the North Male Atoll, Gili Lankanfushi opened in 2000 as the original over water resort Soneva Gili. In 2012 the island was acquired by HPL (Hotel Properties Limited) a Singapore based company investing in hotels, lifestyle and properties around the world. Voted number one hotel in the world by Trip Advisor in 2015, Gili Lankanfushi is an easy 20 minute speedboat transfer from Male international airport. Set in the middle of its own lagoon, guests enjoy a barefoot existence with 360 degree views of the Indian Ocean. Gili Lankanfushi’s 45 overwater villas, including the vast and secluded Private Reserve offer unrivalled privacy. The wellbeing of the planet is at the heart of the Gili Lankanfushi, with each stay contributing towards preserving the natural environment, protecting the fragile marine ecosystem and treading lightly.
Recent Posts 24.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- KUDADOO wins 2022 Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Award
- Sea Turtle Conservation at Kuredu Maldives
- LUX* South Ari Atoll awarded South Asia’s most sustainable wedding resort
- Art-to-Table dining? Unique Experiences to Try at Joali Maldives
- Best of the Best winners named: Lily Beach
- Truly Luxurious Island for Every Type of Escape at Huvafen Fushi
- The Easy Way to Stay this Summer: Dhigali Indulgence
- Patina Maldives resort celebrates Its First Birthday
- Accor unveils a range of New Wellness Activities in Maldives this Year
- Maldivian launches Special Fares to Malaysia for Eid Holidays
- Emerald Maldives named Best All Inclusive resort in Asia 2022
- Ready For a Tennis Binge? Amilla Maldives welcomes ATP World Number Two
- Win a five-night luxury stay for two in RIU Maldives resort
- The luxurious Quest becomes latest Seabourn ship to return to service
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? May, 2022
- Dhigali Maldives resort wins 2022 Tripadvisors Travellers Choice Award
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Debuts in scenic Raa Atoll
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
Gili Lankanfushi is rated by many among the best resort in the Maldives, and with good reason. This stunning, 46-villa, eco-resort is just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport thriving in providing truly unpretentious, relaxed luxury. Barefoot are recommended (shoes are removed as soon as you leave the airport on the boat), and each guest is surrounded by the care of a personal butler with the title "Mr. Friday". The spacious, charmingly simple water villas are built of some types of wood and are equipped with open (and on the roof!) decks with seaviews that can evoke tears of joy. On land, a beautiful island with 683 palms offers a range of activities and an excellent dining options. This rare diamond in the Maldives is more authentic than other famous brand resorts at the same price - given the regular appearance in the Gili Lankanfushi of world celebrities. But if your own pools and air conditioning in each room are your priority, you can Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More