Gili Lankanfushi launches a Selection of Surf Packages
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
28 March, 2022
Gili Lankanfushi, Maldives has launched a series of new packages for this surf season appealing to beginner and advanced surfers alike.
While the resort’s house lagoon provides a magical setting for first-timers, some of the Maldives’ best surfing spots are just a short boat ride away, including the legendary honeymoon cove for advanced surfers. Gili Lankanfushi also offers a surf remedial massage at the resort’s Meera Spa. Guests can even enjoy yoga techniques and breathing exercises to tune their mind and posture to help catch the perfect wave.
The new surf packages include:
Level 1 Novice (one hour)
Learn safety and technique in Gili Lankanfushi’s calm lagoon. This lesson prepares first-timers to go to the waves. Price includes surfboard, sun cream, rash guards, towels, water, and expert coaching; just bring your bathing suit! No prior experience is necessary.
US$115/£90 per person ++
Level 2-4 Beginner/Intermediate Small Waves (three hours)
The intermediate lesson in white water or green waves with an instructor by your side in the water. Price includes Dhoni transfer to various breaks, surfboard, sun cream, rash guards, towels, water and expert coaching and daily surf report.
First Surf US$255/£175 per person ++
Additional surf US$490/£375 per person ++
Ticket to Ride
Level 5-10 advanced surfers (three hours)
Let Gili Lankanfushi take you to the best available waves of the day, depending on conditions. Price includes Dhoni transfer to various breaks, sun cream, rash guards, towels, water and expert coaching and daily surf report.
First Surf US$165/£126 per person ++ Additional surf US$235/£180 per person/day
Surf ‘n’ Spa
For those wishing to unwind and soothe tired muscles after a day on the water, Gili Lankanfushi’s Meera Spa offers a very special Surf Remedial Massage treatment that has been specifically created to ease any post-surf aches. After a physical day catching waves, this is a much-needed 60-minutes of pampering to restore energy levels. Special remedial techniques with firm to deep pressure combined with stretching through muscle tissues with therapeutic balm will relieve and loosen tension in the neck, shoulder, lower back, and arms.
For more information, please visit www.gililankanfushi.comCheck Availability and Prices
About Gili Lankanfushi
Located in the North Male Atoll, Gili Lankanfushi opened in 2000 as the original over water resort Soneva Gili. In 2012 the island was acquired by HPL (Hotel Properties Limited) a Singapore based company investing in hotels, lifestyle and properties around the world. Voted number one hotel in the world by Trip Advisor in 2015, Gili Lankanfushi is an easy 20 minute speedboat transfer from Male international airport. Set in the middle of its own lagoon, guests enjoy a barefoot existence with 360 degree views of the Indian Ocean. Gili Lankanfushi’s 45 overwater villas, including the vast and secluded Private Reserve offer unrivalled privacy. The wellbeing of the planet is at the heart of the Gili Lankanfushi, with each stay contributing towards preserving the natural environment, protecting the fragile marine ecosystem and treading lightly.
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
Gili Lankanfushi is rated by many among the best resort in the Maldives, and with good reason. This stunning, 46-villa, eco-resort is just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport thriving in providing truly unpretentious, relaxed luxury. Barefoot are recommended (shoes are removed as soon as you leave the airport on the boat), and each guest is surrounded by the care of a personal butler with the title "Mr. Friday". The spacious, charmingly simple water villas are built of some types of wood and are equipped with open (and on the roof!) decks with seaviews that can evoke tears of joy. On land, a beautiful island with 683 palms offers a range of activities and an excellent dining options. This rare diamond in the Maldives is more authentic than other famous brand resorts at the same price - given the regular appearance in the Gili Lankanfushi of world celebrities. But if your own pools and air conditioning in each room are your priority, you can Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More