E-Surf’s up: Catch latest adrenaline-pumping trend at Hideaway Beach Resort
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
09 July, 2022
There’s no more waiting for the perfect wave at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa and its Signature Collection. Together with their Watersports partner Deep Blue, the resort has released this exhilarating experience. Now guests can hop on the hottest watersports trend by trying their hand at E-Surfing.
This new craze involves being propelled through the water on a motorised, electric surfboard, as friends, family and impressed onlookers cheer you on. Though there are no great surfing spots in north Maldives, this is an excellent alternative for guests looking to have some surfing fun while experiencing the latest in watersports innovation.
Whether you’re looking to master a new skill or perfect your technique at an existing sport, there is plenty to keep thrill-seekers and sports enthusiasts entertained at this exclusive all-suite Maldives resort where space and privacy is key. Enjoy a Golf game at the state-of-the-art in-house Golf Simulator, work up a sweat in the extensive gym, take a gander at the other evergreen surfing option – windsurfing, jump around a floating aqua park, and more. As a large, spacious island with a year-round tropical Maldivian summer, it’s also the perfect location for doing outdoor activities such as running to keep fit and healthy – even on vacation.
With this addition to the great number of recreational activities available at the resort, this is yet another exciting experience which adds to the Hideaway guarantee to be one of the leading recreation resorts in the Maldives with many novel offerings for guests to enjoy.
To learn more about these adrenaline-filled experiences available at the resort, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Water Villas, Service, Honeymoon, Family, House reef snorkeling, divin
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa at Dhonakulhi is a luxury island hideaway in the untouched Haa Alifu atoll in the north of Maldives. Boasting with long white sandy beaches on each side of the island, crystal-clear waters, and beautiful turquoise-blue lagoon, Hideaway Beach offers guests the luxury of space and privacy across 297,000 square metres. With some of the largest villas in the country, as well as new 50 water villas over the sparkling lagoon, all 103 luxury villas and residences fall into ten categories ranging from beachfront to over-water. To ensure the absolute absence of stress during your holiday, each of the villas is assigned a butler, to deal with anything from unpacking luggage to food, activity and transfers. Accessible by a 50-minute seaplane ride, the 5-star resort is home to the first fully-functional marina in the Maldives, due to its unique reef system. The resort offers an extensive programme of wellness and sporting experiences, vast culinary offering, and one of the largest spas in the Maldives.
With its new extensive White Platinum Plan, the luxury resort caters to the needs of all visitors, from transfers to a personal butler service, culinary delights, fine drinks and experiences around the resort. Gourmands and foodies get their money’s worth in the four elegant restaurants: whether an opulent breakfast buffet, an exquisite à la carte dinner or a delicious snack in between — the culinary offerings are varied and the cuisine is at the highest level. From the 70 different wines of the wine list guests find for each course of the appropriate drink, exquisite spirits are available as an aperitif or elaborate cocktails. For small snacks in between, the mini bar of each villa is lavishly stocked and replenished daily as part of the White Platinum Plan. Variety is provided by the two day trips included in the White Platinum Plan. The wonderful memories of fishing in the sunset or snorkelling in the hotel’s reef will gladly take guests home. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More