Sea Life, Sights and Snorkeling: Explore Maldives by Yacht at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
Activities and Experiences in the Maldives
11 December, 2022
Festive is truly here as the year comes to an end, and Santa is busy getting everything ready for Christmas. One such gift he comes bearing all the way from the North Pole is a Luxury Three-Bedroom Ferretti yacht at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa. If you are looking for the perfect way to explore the stunning island nation of the Maldives, then look no further than the newly launched Hideaway Majesty yacht at the resort. This luxurious yacht is the perfect way to get around and enjoy the many sights and sounds of the Maldives in the vicinity of the resort.
Hideaway Majesty offers three-bedrooms, perfect for couples, groups, or families to stay and relax in while they enjoy the surrounding beauty near Hideaway and make unforgettable memories. The yacht can be booked for transfers and charters, allowing guests to stay and explore the many islands, lagoons, and beaches that is around the enchanting Haa Alifu Atoll in North Maldives.
The yacht features state-of-the-art amenities, allowing guests to enjoy the best of both worlds: the comfort of a luxurious stay and the excitement of exploring the open waters. The yacht has a kitchen at a well-equipped galley, an outdoor terrace with comfortable seating, indoor dining lounge, entertainment system, air-conditioned cabins, and even a crew to ensure that your stay on board is nothing short of perfect.
Hideaway Majesty is used to transport the guests to great curated locations for them to enjoy Hideaway’s truly Maldivian experiences. Up to 12 guests can experience what Majesty has to offer if booked as a private excursion or day trip. Guests can hire it for different activities including a magnificent dolphin cruise, private snorkelling and diving excursion, and a sunset cruise inclusive of champagne and canapes. Guests may charter the yacht privately for half or full-day excursions too which include a private sandbank picnic. Hideaway Majesty can also be booked for an overnight stay which is called the Liveaboard & Hideaway Experience. All in all, experiences booked on the yacht can be customized completely based on the guests’ preferences.
Hideaway Majesty is also available for guest transfers (upon request at a special rate) from Maafaru International Airport to the resort. The ride to Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa via yacht will take about 4 hours from Maafaru International Airport.
The yacht is the perfect way to explore and experience the beauty of the Maldives. From snorkelling and swimming in the crystal-clear waters to exploring the nearby islands, there is something for everyone to do and enjoy. With its luxurious amenities and plenty of activities, it is sure to make your stay in the Maldives a memorable one. So, don’t wait any longer and book your stay at Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa or its Signature Collection to experience the brand-new experience at the resort today and enjoy the sunny side of life in style.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Water Villas, Service, Honeymoon, Family, House reef snorkeling, divin
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa at Dhonakulhi is a luxury island hideaway in the untouched Haa Alifu atoll in the north of Maldives. Boasting with long white sandy beaches on each side of the island, crystal-clear waters, and beautiful turquoise-blue lagoon, Hideaway Beach offers guests the luxury of space and privacy across 297,000 square metres. With some of the largest villas in the country, as well as new 50 water villas over the sparkling lagoon, all 103 luxury villas and residences fall into ten categories ranging from beachfront to over-water. To ensure the absolute absence of stress during your holiday, each of the villas is assigned a butler, to deal with anything from unpacking luggage to food, activity and transfers. Accessible by a 50-minute seaplane ride, the 5-star resort is home to the first fully-functional marina in the Maldives, due to its unique reef system. The resort offers an extensive programme of wellness and sporting experiences, vast culinary offering, and one of the largest spas in the Maldives.
With its new extensive White Platinum Plan, the luxury resort caters to the needs of all visitors, from transfers to a personal butler service, culinary delights, fine drinks and experiences around the resort. Gourmands and foodies get their money’s worth in the four elegant restaurants: whether an opulent breakfast buffet, an exquisite à la carte dinner or a delicious snack in between — the culinary offerings are varied and the cuisine is at the highest level. From the 70 different wines of the wine list guests find for each course of the appropriate drink, exquisite spirits are available as an aperitif or elaborate cocktails. For small snacks in between, the mini bar of each villa is lavishly stocked and replenished daily as part of the White Platinum Plan. Variety is provided by the two day trips included in the White Platinum Plan. The wonderful memories of fishing in the sunset or snorkelling in the hotel’s reef will gladly take guests home. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More