Hideaway Beach Resort's Floating Aqua Park gets an upgrade
Best Family Resorts in The Maldives
30 December, 2021
Powder-soft sand and water so blue, Hideaway Maldives presents an exciting upgrade to one of the resort's most loved features at the resort – the Floating Aqua Park. The original floating aqua park was one of the first of its kind in the Maldives and continues to be a great experience at the resort for guests of all ages.
The system is a modular system from the experts at floating aqua park technology – Wibit. Due to the expert design of the system, it was quite easy to make the upgrade in a very short period of time. The new modules of the system, makes the aqua park experience even more thrilling and exciting and refreshes some of the older modules in the system. Notable modules, include the cylindical module and bowling pin module. The new modules also increased the size of the whole system by a bit as well.
One of the managers, Mr. Usman, of Deep Blue Water Sports Centre, our partner that operates the water sports at Hideaway says, “We are thrilled to be releasing this new upgrade just before the Festive Season, we hope all guests at the resort enjoy this new attraction and have oodles of fun.”
Hopefully, guests will enjoy this upgraded feature at the resort. And we look forward to seeing our guests have ball while getting a good workout whilst running around the Hideaway Floating Aqua Park. Have fun!
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Water Villas, Service, Honeymoon, Family, House reef snorkeling, divin
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa at Dhonakulhi is a luxury island hideaway in the untouched Haa Alifu atoll in the north of Maldives. Boasting with long white sandy beaches on each side of the island, crystal-clear waters, and beautiful turquoise-blue lagoon, Hideaway Beach offers guests the luxury of space and privacy across 297,000 square metres. With some of the largest villas in the country, as well as new 50 water villas over the sparkling lagoon, all 103 luxury villas and residences fall into ten categories ranging from beachfront to over-water. To ensure the absolute absence of stress during your holiday, each of the villas is assigned a butler, to deal with anything from unpacking luggage to food, activity and transfers. Accessible by a 50-minute seaplane ride, the 5-star resort is home to the first fully-functional marina in the Maldives, due to its unique reef system. The resort offers an extensive programme of wellness and sporting experiences, vast culinary offering, and one of the largest spas in the Maldives.
With its new extensive White Platinum Plan, the luxury resort caters to the needs of all visitors, from transfers to a personal butler service, culinary delights, fine drinks and experiences around the resort. Gourmands and foodies get their money’s worth in the four elegant restaurants: whether an opulent breakfast buffet, an exquisite à la carte dinner or a delicious snack in between — the culinary offerings are varied and the cuisine is at the highest level. From the 70 different wines of the wine list guests find for each course of the appropriate drink, exquisite spirits are available as an aperitif or elaborate cocktails. For small snacks in between, the mini bar of each villa is lavishly stocked and replenished daily as part of the White Platinum Plan. Variety is provided by the two day trips included in the White Platinum Plan. The wonderful memories of fishing in the sunset or snorkelling in the hotel’s reef will gladly take guests home. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More