Hina Khan strikes a multi-coloured beachwear on new photos from Maldives
Where to spot Celebrities in the Maldives
27 March, 2021
An Indian television and movie star Hina Khan enjoyed the Maldives vacation at Kuramathi Island earlier this week. With her boyfriend Rocky Jaiswal, Hina Khan makes a splash on Instagram on their love-soaked photos and videos.
The 33-year-old actress, Hina Khan is known for playing Akshara in Star Plus's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Komolika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay. In 2017, she participated in the reality shows Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 and Bigg Boss 11 and emerged as the first runner up in both. Khan was one of the Indian television industry's highest paid actresses in 2015 and 2016.
In the pictures that Hina Khan posted on her Instagram account, she can be seen enjoying the sun at the beach in a printed swimwear. She perfectly accessorised her outfit with a beach hat, multiple necklaces and a pair of goggles. Hina Khan is all smiling in the pictures.
Her latest entries from the Maldives will give you major vacation blues - sporting a swimsuit, Hina Khan can be seen soaking up the sun at the infinity pool of her water villa. Hina Khan is staying at the Kuramathi island of the Maldives and "loving" every bit of her holiday. "Ocean breeze," Hina Khan captioned her photos, in sync with the blue hues of the setting - the sea and the sky. "Loving it," she added in her caption.
In a post card from Maldives earlier, Hina Khan had written: "Travel brings you more power. This is my kind of happy place." In the photos, Hina can be seen enjoying the scenic beauty of the Maldives, in printed resort wear, accessorized with a straw hat.
Set in Rasdhoo Atoll, Kuramathi Maldives offers a naturally Maldivian holiday experience with unique twists to suit everyone. Whether you are a couple on a romantic getaway or a family seeking to enjoy quality time together, Kuramathi has something for you.
Browse through the special offers at Kuramathi Maldives, an island catering to simply everyone with a myriad of tasteful options be it villas, wining and dining, or recreation.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beach, Diving, House Reef Snorkeling
Strips of pristine beaches, world-class diving, fine dining and knockout spa, Kuramathi Maldives is rated one of the best hotels in the Maldives and with good reason. Kuramathi is one of the first resorts to open in the Maldives and is part of Universal Resorts of Universal Enterprises, a 100 per cent Maldivian company and the pioneers of tourism in the Maldives.
An emerald jewel in the turquoise Maldivian waters, Kuramathi is a stunning island retreat with acres of luxuriant vegetation surrounded by spectacular beaches tapering into an endless sandbank. Villas blend contemporary design and nature, and are set on the beach, amongst lush gardens or over water. Four poster beds, open-air bathrooms, rainfall showers or Jacuzzi, large outdoor decks with inviting daybeds or sun loungers, are just some of the creature-comforts enjoyed by guests.
Dining options are diverse with many restaurants, bars and great-value all-inclusive packages, topped off with Maldivian service – welcoming, genuine and friendly. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More