Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives appoints Mark Eletr as General Manager
Maldives Luxury Guide
11 November, 2021
Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives has welcomed Mark Eletr as General Manager.
Mark brings with him over 24 years’ experience in hospitality across leading luxury brands such as Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts, Voyages Hotels & Resorts, Anantara Hotels & Resorts, Akaryn Hotel Group, Karma Group in stunning resort destinations such as Vietnam, Thailand, Abu Dhabi, the Great Barrier Reef and Hayman Island in Australia.
In his most recent role as General Manager, Mark spearheaded the opening of the Crowne Plaza Starbay Phu Quoc.
Of his appointment, Mark says: “My hospitality journey has taken me to some of the world’s most iconic luxury island destinations. It is an absolute privilege to be here in the Maldives working alongside my incredible team to continuously deliver true hospitality that the Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives is known for.”
Located in the South Male Atoll, a mere 40 minutes by speedboat from the main Velana International Airport, the 32-acre Kandooma Maldives resort features spectacular architecture inspired by sea barnacles.
The resort exudes a tropical island atmosphere; its lush tropical greenery, white sand beaches and turquoise waters are more than enough paradise for guests to enjoy relaxed seclusion and privacy.
All the accommodation has been built around the edge of or on the water. Each villa type is fresh and contemporary in appearance, with clean lines and minimal clutter, incorporating all modern amenities, while retaining the warmth of natural wood finishes. Large picture windows mean that you are only a glance away from the great blue outdoors.
The Kandoo Kids Club – one of the largest children’s facilities in the Maldives with an outdoor splash pool — and daily activities coupled with the “Kids Stay & Eat Free” programme makes this the perfect retreat for family travellers.
The Kandooma Spa by COMO Shambhala, the proximity to world class diving and surf spots guided by the onsite PADI five-star dive centre and surf school, and “The Marquee” – a fully-fledged indoor event space catering up to 180 attendees — mean that there is something for everyone at Kandooma Maldives.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Family Guide
The Maldives is a place where most honeymooners go due to its romantic ambiance, blue calm waters, white sandy beaches and the best overwater bungalows, but family travel is increasingly on the upswing. The paradise islands is becoming more and more popular for families, even those with babies and toddlers, wanting island-living at its best, year round sunshine, warm water, watersports, top dive sites and a safe environment. The Maldives is reinventing itself as a family destination – and now's the time to go.Learm More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More