New 3-bedroom Beach Pool Villa opens for booking at Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives
Come Together: The Best Maldives Resorts for Group Getaways
18 January, 2023
An affordable family Maldives resort near Male, Holiday Inn Kandooma has unveiled a three-bedroom beach pool villa to meet the growing needs of extended families and groups of friends visiting the island paradise.
“The villa was completed on 10 December just in time to welcome its first guests from Canada for a 14-night stay over the festive period,” said a delighted Mark Eletr, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives.
“Thanks to the support of our owners we were able to create the pool villa which gives us an additional option for one of our key target markets which is families. Many of the people who have visited the Maldives over the years as couples for a romantic break, are now returning with babies and young families to enjoy the pristine waters and picture-postcard beaches. Our resort is ideally equipped for these families and at an accessible price point.”
Be among the first to experience Kandooma’s new pool villa located just 45-minutes speedboat ride from the Male Velana International Airport. Step into light-filled spaces and stunning outdoor areas surrounded by lush gardens and be enveloped by Kandooma’s magical energy. Discover exquisite Maldivian flavours alongside international favourites from the in-villa dining menu served in privacy on your own poolside deck or take a short 5-minute walk to the heart of the island to experience one of six dining outlets. Situated nearby to the villa is the exquisite Kandooma Spa by COMO Shambhala offering luxurious treatments and massages, and for those who prefer to just kick-back and relax, savour your day spent soaking up the sun and lounging in the privacy of your own villa with your playlist on the sound system.
Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives creates memorable, family-friendly escapes which the kids will enjoy as much as you. Children will adore the team at the resort’s Kandoo Kids’ Club and all of the activities on offer.
When you are ready to explore the wonders of the Maldives the resort’s recreation team is nearby to set-up everything from yoga classes, deep sea fishing and sunset cruises, to scuba diving expeditions, swimming with sharks and snorkelling with majestic Mantas and the giants of the ocean, Whale Sharks.
Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives offers several accommodation options for families and groups of friends. In addition to an inventory of one-bedroom villas located in the lush gardens, on the beach and overwater, the resort also offers interconnecting villas, two-bedroom villas, a popular and stunning two-bedroom Overwater Pavillion and now the spacious Kandooma three-bedroom Pool Villa.
The 215sqm Kandooma three-bedroom Pool Villa features One King-sized bedroom and two Twin bedrooms (which can be reconfigured to King if required), two open-air bathrooms, living space and butler’s scullery. The temperature controlled indoor spaces blend effortlessly with the outdoor relaxation and entertainment zone featuring the 24sqm swimming pool and a spacious deck. The three-bedroom pool villa is located on the west side of the island and has easy access and views of the beach and azure waters beyond. Enhanced amenities include an outdoor BBQ with special in-villa dining BBQ packs on request, deluxe welcome amenities, mini-bar, coffee machine, juicer, sound system and more. Private chef and butler service are available for an additional charge.
Rates start from US$3,838++ per night for up to 6 guests, including buffet breakfast served at Kandooma Cafe.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Maldives Family Guide
The Maldives is a place where most honeymooners go due to its romantic ambiance, blue calm waters, white sandy beaches and the best overwater bungalows, but family travel is increasingly on the upswing. The paradise islands is becoming more and more popular for families, even those with babies and toddlers, wanting island-living at its best, year round sunshine, warm water, watersports, top dive sites and a safe environment. The Maldives is reinventing itself as a family destination – and now's the time to go.Learm More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More