India dancing superstar MJ5 releases debut video at Kihaa Maldives
Where to spot Celebrities in The Maldives
16 March, 2021
MJ5, the first Indian boy band and world record holders for 26 different moonwalks has impressed their fans with the new video for their debut single ‘Bawaal’ at Kihaa Maldives.
The sun-soaked video was released to a rapturous response on Friday and has already proven a hit with fans, amassing over 2.5 millions views and showcasing the beauty of the Maldives to a new audience.
The release was filmed at the five-star Kihaa Maldives, which is located at the heart of Hanifaru Bay UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
In the video, all the members of this boy group are seen donning bright coloured suits and enjoying the Maldives. They are also seen having fun on the beaches and having a good time on the islands. Their classic movies which are always in a synchronised manner are a treat to watch. The beats of this track make one tap their feet involuntarily.
Dance group MJ5 has won the hearts of the audience by incorporating various types of moon-walks in their performances. The group has been vocal about their love for Michael Jackson and this is what brought them together as a group in the first place. After showing off their dance skills on various dance reality shows, MJ5 from India's Dancing Superstar has now released their first-ever solo music video titled Bawaal. The group took to their Instagram to announce the news to their fans.
Recent Posts 01.08.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Amilla Maldives plans Action-Packed Autumn
- Health and Sustainability on the New Menu at Kuredu Island Resort
- Here’s How to Spend Long Weekend at Komandoo Maldives Resort
- Emirates Launches First-Ever Passenger Service From Dubai To Miami
- New Experiences are Waiting for You at Constance Halaveli
- The Maldives lands on Abu Dhabi’s Updated COVID-19 ‘Green List’
- Maldives set 96 Hours for PCR Test Result for Inbound Travellers of All Nationalities
- These 10 adult only All INCLUSIVE resorts in Maldives, are custom-made for Romance
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi to host Russian Ballet
- Get a glimpse of your tropical getaway with the Kuramathi APP
- Malahini Kuda Bandos celebrates 5 Year of Excellence and Magic
- Sun, sea, and Much more at Hondaafushi Island Resort
- Your Summer Would Be Better with Crown & Champa Resorts Collection
- Why You Should Start Dreaming About Komandoo
- New Look Naladhu Private Island to relaunch in November
- Why Upcoming Cora Cora Maldives Resort - The Hottest New opening coming soon
- Meet the new Look of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Kihaa Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Family, Beach, Diving, Swimming with Mantas and Whale Sharks, all inclusive
Set within the sparkling waters of UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Baa atoll, Kihaa Maldives is located on a picturesque 600m-long island festooned with jungle foliage, a white sandy beach which stretches the entire circumference of the island and a lively coral reef.
A friendly atmosphere, where guests can enjoy their time of relax, exploration and sunbathing in total comfort, surrounded by a welcoming and cordial feeling; in addition to this, thanks to its strategic position close to Hanifaru Bay, a Marine Protected Area biosphere announced by UNESCO where whale sharks and manta rays meet seasonally, Kihaad confirms to be one of the best location to fully enjoy the Maldivian relaxing and natural atmosphere. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More