Fitness Retreats with Wellness Expert Dorothy Biro at Raffles Maldives
Best Luxury Wellness Resorts in the Maldives
24 Nov, 2021
Experience the healthy side of holiday indulgence at Raffles Maldives Meradhoo this December, with a curated wellness journey that blends wellness with luxury.
Hosted by Dubai-based trainer Dorothy Biro, The Body, Mind, and Soul Package is designed for guests to actively heal and reset their body, mind, and soul, complemented by the backdrop of a secluded, private island getaway.
Founder of Dbfitmethod, Dorothy will host twice-daily activities from 1st – 11th December that will train your waistline, boost your endorphins and leave you feeling invigorated after every session. Pair golden sunsets with cardio supersets and enjoy a healthy start to the festive season with the choice of a 4, 6 or 8-day package, with a Beach Villa or Overwater Villa.
Each option goes beyond fitness, with complimentary healthy drinks and snacks, as well as a one-hour facial treatment and 90-minute massage at Raffles Spa, making sure you feel pampered between scheduled activities. From sea boxing and high-intensity cardio to choreography and cacao ceremonies, the varied program will stimulate every sense, burning calories and de-stressing your mind for a blissful end to the year.
All three packages are on a Half Board basis and the activities are suitable for a full spectrum of fitness levels, taking place at 8am and 4pm daily. So, why wait till January 1st to focus on your health and fitness? Get a head-start on your 2022 wellness goals with Raffles and Dbfitmethod.
Promising fitness enthusiasts a luxury experience in the remote Gaafu Alifu Atoll, Raffles Maldives Meradhoo opened its doors in September 2019. The resort’s thirty-eight beachfront and overwater villas span across two islands, and are replete with the finest amenities and the Raffles signature butler service. Complementing the healthy cuisine provided with the The Body, Mind and Soul Package, guests also have access to a range of world-class restaurants, as well as bespoke dining experiences.
Guests wanting to book the The Body, Mind and Soul Package can visit 1st to 11th December 2021. Contact +960 682 8800 or Reservations.Maldives@raffles.com for more information.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Raffles Maldives Meradhoo
Best Experience for: Couples, Water Villas, Hose Reef Snorkeling, Diving
A hidden gem with unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean, the 21-villa beach island experience in the rare Maldivian oasis of Gaafu Alifu Atoll is AccorHotels’ fourth property in the Maldives and the first under the Raffles brand. Located at the southern end of the Maldives archipelago, near the equator on the Gaafu Alifu Atoll, the resort is accessible by a 55-minute domestic flight from Velana International Airport followed by 15-minute speedboat ride from Kaadedhdhoo Airport.
Offering two distinct experiences for those seeking a private get-away or simply to enjoy the natural pristine water surroundings, the Raffles Maldives Meradhoo featuring Beach Villas and Beach Residences that offer private pools, generous living spaces and lavish marble bathroom with a sunken bathtub and outdoor shower. The Raffles Royal Residence and a secluded collection of Overwater Villas and Residences, which lies adjacent to one of the vibrant house reefs in the Maldives. Guests can relish a range of rich gastronomic delights served at the five restaurants and bars. Set over the water, the award-winning Raffles Spa offers a private escape opening doors to discovery with authentic treatment expressions. READ FULL REVIEW
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More