Kanuhura Maldives gets Health Security Verification from Sharecare, Forbes Travel Guide
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
10 January, 2021
Kanuhura Maldives is delighted to announce, that the resort is among the first hotels in the world to become Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED® with Forbes Travel Guide.
The comprehensive facility verification helps ensure that guests and travel planners can book with confidence at properties that have appropriate health safety procedures in place.
This verification comes with an easily identifiable “seal of approval” – the Sharecare VERIFIED® with Forbes Travel Guide badge – based on a hotel’s compliance with expert-validated best practices that minimise the risk and impact of Covid-19 and potential future public health events.
Developed by Forbes Travel Guide, the global authority on genuine five-star service, and digital health industry leader Sharecare, the comprehensive verification covers more than 360 standards across health and hygiene protocols, cleaning products and procedures, ventilation, physical distancing, the guest experience, and health safety communication with guests and employees.
Hotels are required to verify their health protocols on an ongoing basis to ensure continued compliance with the most up-to-date global health standards.
“The pandemic has made it clear that hotels and resorts must, first and foremost, assure guests of their safety,” Filip Boyen, CEO of Forbes Travel Guide, said.
“By becoming VERIFIED®, Kanuhura Maldives has demonstrated its commitment to creating a culture of accountability and following global best practices to heighten health security, certified by a third party.”
About Kanuhura Maldives :
Entirely renovated and redesigned in 2016, Kanuhura Maldives is a timeless castaway chic experience for travellers seeking the ultimate luxury retreat at its best with a casual and private atmosphere. The island resort is home to 80 villas, tastefully furnished with sophistication and a modern touch. Kanuhura Maldives is also known to have one of the most iconic barefoot beaches in the Maldives together with postcard-perfect views and sunsets. Kanuhura Maldives invites you to visit its restaurants and bars where you will discover exquisite cuisines from all over the world. To complete your experience, The World’s Best Spa’ by National Geographic Traveller magazine, Kokaa Wellness Retreat and Spa offers a world of blissful serenity for travellers in need of pampering.
Recent Posts 03.10.2022
- The Travel Calendar for October 2022 in the Maldives
- The Ozen Collection brings Bodegas Viñátigo Winery to the Maldives
- One&Only Reethi Rah recognized with First Maldives National Tourism Awards
- Why You should spend this Festive Season with Cora Cora Maldives
- The Westin Maldives' Heavenly Spa wins Haute Grandeur Awards
- 5* dreamy Maldives Half Board stay near Male with return speedboat transfers
- Latest News from Kandima, October 2022
- Now Open: Emerald Faarufushi Resort & Spa
- Maldives Best Dive sites: Fushivaru
- Huvafen Fushi announces Key Leadership Appointments
- Fall in Love with the Maldives in Mid-Season at Amari Havodda
- Coco Collection celebrates the Maldives Tourism Golden Year
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, September 2022
- Malahini Kuda Bandos Upper Class Upgrade Review
- This Year Traditional meets Tropical for Innahura’ Festive Season
- Romantic wedding proposal ideas at Komandoo
- Huvafen Fushi hosts manifestation retreat with Roxie Nafousi
- Plan for a Good Time in Maldives at Sky Beach Maldives - Dhiffushi
- Paul Gauguin Cruises announces 2024 Voyages
- Maldives celebrates World Manta Day
- Music and Michelin Stars to collide at Siyam World Maldives’ First Birthday bash
- Finding Unique Travel Experiences with Anantara
- Experience the Magic of the Holidays with Raffles Maldives resort
- Dreamy 5* star all-inclusive Maldives getaway: Discover AARAH, Now
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Family, Beaches, Diving
This large yet intimate-feeling island, located in the lovely quiet Lhaviyani Atoll, is a laid-back palm-painted idyll, with a fabulous range of facilities, tip-top dining and perfect beaches. It's ideal for families, couples and solo travellers. The whale-shaped island of Kanuhura lies in the Lhaviyani Atoll, a 30-minute seaplane flight from Malé International Airport. There's not quite as much snorkelling here but the broad, white, gently-sloping beaches are perfection.
Not a single groyne breaks up the beach and no sea walls impede the view. The west side is nonetheless preferable for its width and softness. The east side looks out to the ocean and the beach is narrower and a little less fine. The southern and northern tips of the island alternate a big bulge of fine sand as the 2 seasons drive it from one end to the other. Today, it’s a rare island in the Maldives now that leaves the beach to nature’s course Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More