Kihaa Maldives Launches Exclusive Butler Service and Ceases Use of Plastic Straws
Best Resorts to Swim with Mantas and Whale Sharks in the Maldives
9 September, 2019
Kihaa Maldives has introduced Exclusive Islanders, the resort’s own brand of personal butler service and announced that they will no longer be using plastic straws in the resort.
Visitors staying at Kihaa Maldives will have their own personal villa host to ensure that they have an exceptional stay at the resort. Exclusive Islanders assist guests in a role similar to traditional butlers. They will show the guests around the island and assist in curating the best experience holiday to make it a memorable one. Prior to the launch of the service, selected hosts underwent a detailed and extensive training programme.
The focus of Exclusive Islanders is to provide high levels of service, ensure all arrangements spanning from spa treatments, excursions and that all private dinners are booked, not to forget; keeping guests company on excursions and attend to every whim of Kihaa guests without delay.
“There has been overwhelming feedback to Kihaa Maldives team of Exclusive Islanders. Exclusive Islander, always with a smile carries their name tags featuring a little icon of their specialty. Feel free to strike up a conversation and they will let you in on their best tips,” an announcement by the resort read.
The latest initiative by Kihaa Maldives to eliminate single-use plastics and to contribute to their continued efforts to protect the environment is in immediate effect and guests are served drinks without straws. If requested, straws made from sustainably sourced organic bamboo are offered.
The resort has established its own water bottling plant, where guests are offered water in reusable glass bottles. This helps remove about 275,000 plastic bottles per year that either needs to be disposed or recycled which brings a massive negative impact on the environment.
Kihaa Maldives stated that “To reduce the environmental footprint, Kihaa Maldives takes great pride in operating responsibly. Kihaa Maldives endeavours to be eco-friendly and is committed to sustaining the natural environment”.BOOK NOW
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Kihaa Maldives Resort
Best Experience: Family, Beach, Diving, Swimming with Mantas and Whale Sharks
Set within the sparkling waters of UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Baa atoll, Kihaa Maldives is located on a picturesque 600m-long island festooned with jungle foliage, a white sandy beach which stretches the entire circumference of the island and a lively coral reef.
A friendly atmosphere, where guests can enjoy their time of relax, exploration and sunbathing in total comfort, surrounded by a welcoming and cordial feeling; in addition to this, thanks to its strategic position close to Hanifaru Bay, a Marine Protected Area biosphere announced by UNESCO where whale sharks and manta rays meet seasonally, Kihaad confirms to be one of the best location to fully enjoy the Maldivian relaxing and natural atmosphere. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More