What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Kuramathi this month
Best All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
29 September, 2022
This month Kuramathi Maldives resort – a retreat that offers unique experiences for everyone in a natural setting.
On this stunning Maldives island resort, you can stroll along sandy white beaches and dip your toes in the water to cool off on a balmy day. Spend leisurely hours exploring the vibrant reefs or an afternoon of extravagance at the spa. Indulge in dining and wining experiences to suit your every desire.
YOUR TROPICAL RESIDENCE
Sitting on the powdery shores either facing the lagoon or reef, the Two Bedroom Beach House is a two-storey accommodation ideal for friends or families who wish to stay together under one roof.
Bright and spacious at 205 sqm, the space comfortably accommodates 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children. Step into this abode through individual entrances leading to separate living spaces. Each level features an expansive bedroom with a king-sized bed and a bathroom with a bath, shower, twin vanity, and outdoor rainfall shower. Angled towards the azure waters, the villa is complete with a wooden sundeck and a balcony upstairs that makes for a scenic viewpoint.Read More
FRIGHTENINGLY FUN TIME
As spooky season comes near, mischief and surprises reign in Kuramathi as Bageecha Kids Club goes all out this Halloween.
Our child-friendly zone is preparing an extensive themed programme decked with creative decorations and interactive activities for little ones. Happening from the 21st to the 28th of October, the highlights of the upcoming hijinks include a baking class, crafting sessions, treasure hunt, costume dress-up, pool party, and of course a trick or treat as the main event.
CROWD FAVOURITE SIPPERS
As wide as the island stretches, so does our extensive list of beverages. Going through the drink menu is a feat, but we’re happy to narrow down your choices with this line-up of drinks that earned a following from our loyal guests. Cheers!
Vodka-based cocktails (L-R): Blue Lagoon, Milky Way, Tanya Express.
The choice is yours at Kuramathi Spa. Customise your relaxing session from start to finish by directing the details of your treatment, from the music to set the mood, the aroma that wafts in the room, oils for the ritual, and finishing with your preferred tea flavour. You can even opt for an add-on experience such as a face mask, hair mask, or a wash and blow dry after your treatment.
In November, a new line of retail amenities will be introduced for you to concoct the aroma of your shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion.
Manta Trust Certified
We are proud to share that we are now a certified 'Responsible Manta Ray Tourism Operator' by Manta Trust. This certification recognises the good manta practices that we have been observing during our dive and snorkel excursions over the years. Mantas are sensitive to disturbance and proper interactions ensure an enriching experience for our guests and protect these gentle giants.
MEET THE ISLANDERS
How does it feel to work on your dream job?
Meet Mohamed Shavin, our Watersports Instructor at Aqua Sports & Fun. A thrill seeker with a big heart for the ocean, his affinity for liquid adventures started when he learned how to windsurf and kiteboard. He imparts his knowledge and passion to the guests by providing lessons about the sport.
“In my free time, I work on improving my skills by practising cool tricks. Apart from my duties, I am mostly in the water doing what I love which is exactly my job!” remarks Shavin.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Beach, Diving, House Reef Snorkeling
Strips of pristine beaches, world-class diving, fine dining and knockout spa, Kuramathi Maldives is rated one of the best hotels in the Maldives and with good reason. Kuramathi is one of the Maldives' most popular resorts and it's perfect if you're looking for variety alongside relaxation. Here, pathways weave through lush foliage, leading to the excellent facilities that are dotted around this large island. There are two oceanfront infinity pools plus a lagoon-style pool shaded by palm trees, and snorkelling on the stunning house reef is possible straight from the beachRead More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More