What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Meeru this month
Best Family Resorts near Male
07 June, 2022
Our deepest gratitude to our in-house guests and repeaters for your continuous support. To our future holiday-makers, we're looking forwards to creating memories with you. We hope to share our warm welcome and services with you and your loved ones at Meeru Island Resort & Spa. Thank you for letting us be part of your merriments.
The Maldives showcases its turquoise waters and rich marine life. This June, Meeru celebrates the care for coral reefs and the ocean for the future generation. Explore the underwater scenery and join our team for snorkelling trips or sign up for a Turtle Explorer excursion.
Whether you are an aspiring diver or a certified expert, our diving team will be happy to assist you in exploring the underwater scenery around us. Let the charm of the deep ocean captivate you with its beauty. Be fascinated with the spell of the marine creatures as you dive deep into the Maldivian ocean with our Euro-Divers team. A different world to discover during your holiday here in Meeru.
A photograph tells a thousand stories and is the ultimate souvenir for your memories. A holiday with your loved ones should be treasured, so capture it with a picture. During your vacation, let our Meeru Moments photography team capture these unique moments. Book your photo session with our professional photographers and have your pictures taken with scenic backgrounds that will make you reminisce about all the unforgettable moments. Allow us to turn your special celebrations into something truly magical.
Begin your day with a special treat to commemorate your holiday; a special breakfast for you and your partner is an option to consider. For in-villa dining, our team can arrange it to be served on your villa's veranda or deck, overlooking the beautiful view of the ocean. Will it be a Champagne or Mimosa breakfast? As this is your ultimate holiday experience in this pristine setting, surprise your loved one with a morning of happiness while enjoying the scrumptious meal.
Be part of our daily events as we update you with the happenings here in your favourite paradise in the Maldives. Friendship bond is just a click away; follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and visit our Meeru website. Be the first to know about all the exciting activities; we are here for you!
Everybody needs a relaxing time off once in a while; book your holiday with us and experience the Meeru hospitality. Then, switch into your holiday mode, and your Meeru family will do the rest before you arrive until your departure.
SEE WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
"After a horrible couple of years, we were in need of a total escape and Meeru surpassed all of our expectations. Not only were the accommodation and food excellent, there is a kind of magic in the air that envelopes you and transports you to a world where all your cares and worries disappear. You can't help but relax here. We stayed in a Jacuzzi Water Villa which was an incredible and never to be forgotten experience. We loved the naturalness of the island, the green interior, the wildlife, the food, the staff and how well they are looked after. We particularly loved Asian Wok - not only is the food amazing but the whole experience was breathtaking. We loved every single moment of our 10 days at Meeru and will most definitely return as soon as we can."
jow890, Horton, United Kingdom (6/4/22) - TripAdvisor
DINE ON A HOT ROCK
Have you ever had a 'cook at your table' experience with a hot lava rock? That's what you get at Meeru's Hot Rock Restaurant & Bar. Seafood, meat, game or vegetables can be enjoyed with this unique dining experience.
This adults-only Restaurant is located on the Pavilion Bar Pool deck on Meeru's eastern side and offers a wonderful tropical ambience with stunning views of the infinity pool overlooking the lagoon.Learm More
EXPLORE A LOCAL ISLAND
Local Maldivian Islands are a great way to explore the culture, lifestyle and art that is found in the Maldives. At Meeru you can do just that!
Visit Dhiffushi, a nearby local Maldivian Island and see how our neighbours live and work together in more of a traditional lifestyle. While you're there you can shop around, explore the island and capture your memories.Learm More
June 2022 Events in Meeru
08 June, Wednesday – World Oceans Day
- “Dive against Debris” with Euro-Divers team – meeting point at Dive Center
- “Marine Life” Discovery Trivia Night – 2100-2200 at Kakuni bar
11 June, Saturday
Global Wellness Day
- “Good food Healthy body” special food station – all meals at both buffet restaurants
- A day of Health and Wellbeing by Duniye Spa
- “The Wake Up with Nature, Move and Mediate” – 0700-0730 at the Spa
- “Tea Time with Q&A” all about wellbeing – 1600 at the Spa
- “Go with the flow” Yoga session – 1700-1745 at the Spa
- “New Horizons – Guided Journey” deep relaxation – 1800-1845 at the Spa
World Gin and National Rosé Day
- 20% discount on Rosé Champagnes and Wines – all outlets
- “Meeru G&T” beverage promotion – Hot Rock, Uthuru and Dhoni bars
14 June, Tuesday – Full Moon special
- Full Moon Magic Yoga and Soundbath – 1700-1800 at Maalan beach
- Full Moon dinner – 1900-2130 at Asian Wok beach
19 June, Sunday
- “Happy Father’s Day” special corner – 1230-1400 at both buffet restaurants
- Kids Activity: Father’s Day card Making – 1430-1530 at Koamas Kids Playroom
- “Jetski fun ride” Euro Diver’s Promotion – Water Sports Center
- Remi Martin special beverage promotion – Hot Rock, Uthuru and Dhoni bars
- “Dad’s Spa Scape” by Duniye Spa – both spas
- “Midori Martini” beverage promotion – Pavilion bar
21 June, Tuesday – Yoga Day
Unified in Spirit, Heart and Practice – Full Day Session
- Gentle morning AM Yoga – 0700-0745 at the Spa
- Pause & Reset office Yoga – 1030-1045 (Online – Onsite)
- “Restorative PM Yoga” Connect – 1700-1745 at the Spa
- “Deep Relaxation Journey” Inner peace. JOY – 1800-1845 at the Spa
24 June, Friday – Special dinner
Beach BBQ dinner – 1900-2130 at Asian Wok beach
27 June, Monday – Pool Party
Pool Party and Aqua aerobics – 1600-1730 at Dhoni bar
Throughout June 2022
01 to 30 June
- “Meeru Lobster Fest” – 1900-2100 at both buffet restaurants
- Promotion: “Sustainable Sip” – Hot Rock, Uthuru and Dhoni bars
02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26 and 30 May at Asian Wok
- “Meeru Afternoon Tea” – Every Sunday and Thursday – 1600-1700
07, 14, 21 June
- Being Free Feeling Light – Guided relaxation journey at Sunset by Duniye Spa – 1800 at the Spa
18 to 25 June
- “Dad’s Spa Scape” by Duniye Spa
MEET MEERU's TEAM
Meet the Stewarding Supervisor, Sanjay Nayek, who has been with Meeru for the past 11 years. Responsible for maintaining all the back-of-house cleanliness and safety, especially in the food and beverage areas, Sanjay ensures HACCP standards are followed so guests can enjoy a safe and wonderful holiday at Meeru.
Sanjay loves working with the multicultural team of Meeru, and in his spare time, he likes to explore Meeru's wide range of facilities and activities.
He recommends guests try out the Themed nights at Maalan and Farivalhu buffet, especially the Arabian Night.
Visiting Meeru? Here are a choice of offers including the last-minute deals. Enjoy the best value at Meeru Island Resort & Spa with our Maldives holiday packages. Take advantage of Early Bird discounts, All-Inclusive packages and occasional special offers for an unforgettable holiday. Save 20% On Apr 4, 2022 – Jan 31, 2023 Stays. Offer combinable with complimentary Child stay offerCheck Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 20.05.2023
- Where was 'Love in the Maldives' filmed? Cast & Locations
- ELE|NA celebrates Sustainable Spa Association award
- Fari Islands marks Second-Year Anniversary with sustainability initiatives Celebrations
- Holiday Inn Maldives and Parley for the Oceans to partner on save the ocean
- A long Weekend on the Horizon? Plot Your Water Escape at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Unparalleled Luxury where perfection meets the sea: Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort
- Corinthia set for Maldives entry with opening luxury hotel
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, May 2023
- This Summer Kids Stay and Eat Free at OUTRIGGER Maldives
- Why Book Direct with Hideaway Beach Resort
- Reethi Beach Resort celebrates Culinary Awards at FHAM 2023
- SHe Travel Club recognizes Cora Cora Maldives resort with Gold Status
- Brennia Kottefaru Maldives resort opens new Wine Cellar
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Meeru Island Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Family, All Inclusive, Activities, Couples, Value
Every year, Meeru Island Resort is possible satisfies more people than any other hotel. With 286 rooms and suites, including 106 water villas, the Meeru Island Resort is one of the Maldives' largest 4-star resorts, and it has more overwater rooms than any other resort in the Maldives. The island is always full and after people have visited here, very often they come back again and again. The island is attractive for all ages: families have their own corner of the island, and couples have their own, hence there are two separate swimming pools, two buffet restaurants, and 2 spas. Most of the guests sit on all inclusive, so bars are always alive - especially 24-hour. During the day, there is plenty to do and see, including a diving school with PADI multi-language courses, a range of water sports, excursions, and even a golf course. House reef snorkeling requires a boat trip, although many are happy to sunbathe on the beautiful beaches. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More