Lindsay Lohan proves at W Maldives - she is still in incredible shape
Where to spot Celebrities in the Maldives
17 April, 2021
Lindsay Lohan is on holiday at W Maldives, a bold and unscripted luxury resort.
She is delighted waking up to the sound of the waves drumming against the infinity pool, a wonderland of white-sand beaches, turquoise lagoons and breathtaking reefs.
On Wednesday, the actress, 34, posted a series of Instagram photos showing off her impressive figure as she posed near the crystal clear water in a plunging red one-piece swimsuit during a trip to the Maldives. You can see like the former child star is still thriving.
In one photo, Lohan is rocking a pair of black sunglasses, and in another, she’s baring it all, showing her fresh face with no makeup while she basks in the sun.
Lohan captioned the post, which included a selfie and an aerial shot of the gorgeous view, with several emojis: "🧜♀️ 🏝 💙 😘 🚣🏼♀️" she wrote.
The Hollywood star, Lindsay Dee Lohan is an american actress, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, and television personality. Born and raised in New York, Lohan was signed to Ford Models at the age of three. Having appeared as a regular on the television soap opera Another World at age 10, her breakthrough came in the Walt Disney Pictures film The Parent Trap.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Design, Fashion and Music, House Reef Snorkelling
In luxurious hotels mysteriously named "W", the Starwood group emphasizes a confident, young brand - oriented to design, fashion and music. Located in the North Ari Atoll, W Maldives offers 77 escapes and suites located both ashore and overwater, including 28 Wonderful Beach Oasis, 46 Fabulous Overwater Oasis, three WOW Ocean Escape and one Extreme WOW Ocean Haven (the W brand’s interpretation of the Presidential Suite). Each chic and spacious escape features infinity plunge pool. There is a mixture of six bars and restaurants at W Maldives. Kitchen, the all-day dining bistro, and Fire, where guests have their choice of four different barbecues, provide menus for everyone’s palate. Swim up to the pool bar Wet and order a light lunch.
There is even a dining option on the resort’s private desert island, Gaathafushi, or Fish, the resort’s specialty seafood restaurant set over the water and under the stars. Fifteen Below is the only underground club in the Maldives, with its own resident DJ and a sushi bar Sushi Beat.
Guests can also spoil themselves with a selection of over 125 treatments at the award-winning overwater Away Spa. Read Full Review....
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More