Liveaboard Staff to be Allowed to Leave Vessel Only After HPA Approval
Liveaboards in The Maldives
31 March, 2020
The Maldivian government previously announced that safari workers can leave the vessel after 14 days quarantine from the departure of its last guests.
However, Spokesperson of National Emergency Operation Centre (NEOC), Mohamed Mabrooq Azeez has announced that safari staff will need Health Protection Agency (HPA)’s approval even after the quarantine period to leave the vessel.
Mabrooq made the announcement at the press conference held today (30th March) at Dharubaaruge.
HPA previously ceased the travel of any persons to and from resorts and safaris to any residential island within the Maldives.
In order to contain the COVID-19 outbreak, Maldives has also banned the entry of all foreign passenger vessels to the country.
The government has taken a number of precautionary measures against the rapidly escalating state of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Recent Posts 23.09.2020
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Liveaboards in The Maldives
Welcome to one of the most appealing and dreamed-of dive destinations in the whole wide world. If you’re an avid scuba diver, the Maldives and it’s 1,192 islands is paradise. While scuba diving is popular all over the Maldives, one of the best ways to discover this exciting marine life is by hopping on a liveaboard.
Maldives liveaboards offer itineraries encompassing the world-class dive sites of North Male Atoll, Ari Atoll, Baa Atoll, Hanifaru Bay, Rasdhoo and many more, including remote atolls in the far north and south where you'd be hard-pressed to see another liveaboards. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More