Liveaboard Staff to be Allowed to Leave Vessel Only After HPA Approval
Liveaboards in The Maldives
31 March, 2020
The Maldivian government previously announced that safari workers can leave the vessel after 14 days quarantine from the departure of its last guests.
However, Spokesperson of National Emergency Operation Centre (NEOC), Mohamed Mabrooq Azeez has announced that safari staff will need Health Protection Agency (HPA)’s approval even after the quarantine period to leave the vessel.
Mabrooq made the announcement at the press conference held today (30th March) at Dharubaaruge.
HPA previously ceased the travel of any persons to and from resorts and safaris to any residential island within the Maldives.
In order to contain the COVID-19 outbreak, Maldives has also banned the entry of all foreign passenger vessels to the country.
The government has taken a number of precautionary measures against the rapidly escalating state of the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Recent Posts 18.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Finolhu Maldives Culinary Adventure Offer
- The Most Blissful Spa Treatments at Veligandu Island
- Vakkaru Maldives launches First-Ever ‘Baa Atoll Big Five’ Safari
- The Maldives Most Ethical Burger?
- Hilton Hotels signs Fourth Resort in the Maldives, Amingiri
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives celebrates World Sea Turtle Day 2021
- Advance Purchase Savings with Niyama Maldives
- Finolhu Maldives Escapade on Last Minute
- Noku Maldives has welcomes new Assistant Sales Director
- Kiara Advani holidays at Anantara Kihavah Maldives. Video
- Summer Family Vacations with a Twist at Seaside Finolhu Maldives
- Romantic Getaway offer for Couples at Noku Maldives
- Cocoon Maldives wins TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2021
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Liveaboards in The Maldives
Welcome to one of the most appealing and dreamed-of dive destinations in the whole wide world. If you’re an avid scuba diver, the Maldives and it’s 1,192 islands is paradise. While scuba diving is popular all over the Maldives, one of the best ways to discover this exciting marine life is by hopping on a liveaboard.
Maldives liveaboards offer itineraries encompassing the world-class dive sites of North Male Atoll, Ari Atoll, Baa Atoll, Hanifaru Bay, Rasdhoo and many more, including remote atolls in the far north and south where you'd be hard-pressed to see another liveaboards. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More