LUX* South Ari Atoll brings Circus to Maldives this Festive Season
Best All Inclusive Resorts in Maldives
19 Oct, 2020
To celebrate this Christmas, LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas pulls out all the stops to put on a sparkling circus show spanning 21 December to 6 January 2021. The fun-filled, family-friendly programme offers guests to take part of exquisite culinary experiences, enjoy entertaining circus shows, as well as try something new at one of many circus, art and cooking workshops.
The programme’s savoury highlights include special theme nights visiting Italy, India, Indonesia and Thailand, serving you some of the most delicious signature dishes. Lunch offerings will include pop-up concepts such as The Burger Shack Experience, The Smoke Shack and the Shashlik & Tandoori barbecues on the beach. To add some local flavour to the mix, the resort will host a series of traditional Maldivian theme nights for guests who wish to take part of authentic culinary and cultural experiences of the destination.
As far as entertainment goes, guests will have a generous schedule on their hands. Don’t miss the various family beach challenges and competitions, an action-filled pirate cruise for kids and teens, glammed-up cocktails accompanied by magic circus acts, as well as DJ nights and movies under the stars. Counting down to the new year, guest can expect a big bang on New Year’s Eve with extravagant fireworks and surprises to end 2020.
As part of the resort’s environmental initiatives, not only will guests be able to grow new life by planting trees to welcome the near year, the resident Marine Biologist will also invite guests to join coral planting sessions while introducing the spectacular marine life of the Maldives. Combine this with an excursion to meet the breath-taking whale sharks just minutes from the resort to get the full experience.
Wellness is a vital part of this year’s programme. Guests looking for unique offerings in regards to health are welcome to join the guided mindful walks around the island, to practice the art of looking inwards and observe your most recurring thoughts. Special workshops at LUX* Me Spa include feet treatments and coconut-based product making – all offered on the house! If you wish to get the last drops of 2020’s sweat out of your system, Titus, the resort’s personal trainer will host High Interval Training sessions at the Fitness Centre.
View festive season 2018 video
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
LUX* South Ari Atoll
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Value, Beach, Diving, Dining, Whale Shark Watching, All Inclusive
LUX Resorts & Hotels has introduced new developments for LUX * South Ari Atoll after its reopening in late 2016. Following in the steps of its parent company, The Lux Collective, of which the purpose is to make each moment matter and to care about what matters, LUX* South Ari Atoll is committed to contributing in any way, big or small, to make eco-tourism a success in the Maldives. Cutting-edge designer villas and world-class dining can be found only a 30-minute seaplane transfer away from Malé International Airport, making LUX* South Ari Atoll one of the most exciting resorts in the Maldives.
With 193 private villas dotted at the water’s edge along four kilometres of powder fine beach or perched on stilts above a crystal clear lagoon, these spacious pavilions and villas bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives. Excellent eating and drinking is always a cut above the rest at LUX*, and at LUX* South Ari Atoll, there is authentic South East Asian street food in the Maldives’ only over-the-water gourmet night market and world-class Chinese cuisine at East, along with the Japanese restaurant Umami, which offers live teppanyaki and dazzling selection of sakés. While the resort has a PADI-certified dive centre, two infinity pools, a floodlit tennis court, a fitness centre and a renowned spa. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More